SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by TrishB Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:32 pm

@coolangel  Thank you so much for showing me the orange couch thing, and the yellow bracelet Smiley Smiley
@maddy and @marriedarockstar  (?) Thank you for the wonderful SC's and GIF's
There is undeniable passion and chemistry with these 2! No need for words... wow! My faves are the ones touching foreheads...magical!
I am not interested on anything regarding the fights and assumptions on who, why, when... She said this, or that, etcetera, etcetera dizzy  Things will end as they should and at their right time.
Agree with the yellow bracelet theory that it may be a symbol of "reassurance" Nick is giving Vanessa... hope we get to know after the show!
I can't remember who it was, but someone wrote a great post about the intervals between their SHVs and I thought it was brilliant! If it is correct, they may be having one this week end? I hope so!
Enjoying this thread and the forum so much guys! yes :yes:

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:33 pm

So it's been consistent that where there is Vanessa (whether it's a date with someone else - if she knows he'll be around Vanessa), there is that yellow band. Case in point when he picked up Kristina for her date, also when he eliminated Kristina at the house. Was he wearing when he picked up Rachel for the last Bimini date?

New theory: He may have been getting ready to eliminate Kristina during her 1-1 but maybe he pulled back as it was obvious that they had a connection? Probably reinforced during the group date but in the end he had to pick between her and Cheese Pasta? Hence it took another week before he had to let Kristina go?

As to next week - I believe he was still giving it a go with Rachel and Raven hence we don't see yellow band in their dates next epi (we shall see)? I think though it is a sign that Corinne is next. All of this of course could simply be hot air or stuff of my dreams.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:37 pm

He was wearing it during his date with Rachel.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:39 pm

Looking at new hometown date pictures with the other girls, I only see him wearing the braclet with Corinne. He went mudding with raven so maybe he didn't wanna lose it . Then with rachel he's wearing a suit and I can't see it.
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:46 pm

I'm pretty sure it actually is a livestrong bracelet or at the very least not the bracelet sleuthed. On the ZeroG bracelet, there are characters on both sides of the capital G, but on the one he's wearing on the date with Vanessa there's a pretty clearly a capital G but there's an entire side of the bracelet we're seeing without any other characters.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 Screen10
I zoomed all the way in to see G but this is the source of the picture https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=nick%20livestrong&src=typd

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:01 pm

IMO I don't think it's a livestrong braclet , Alan posted this on his IG and you can see one of the guys from the crew is wearing the yellow braclet too.

Then I also searched zero G and other people have the braclet also.
It's not a coincidence that they have the same yellow bracelet.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 Img_0911

Source IG

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:09 pm

Actually, before I posted about the yellow bracelet initially weeks ago just after previews of the ZeroG date, I emailed the company and asked about the bracelets. The representative emailed me back and said that the bracelets are given to the participants as part of their package and indicate what section of the plane they will be in during the flight. Apparently there are also blue and silver colored bracelets. The bracelet color coordinates with the socks they are also given.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:12 pm

Not sure why we are going in circle here...  It was sleuthed a while back and IMO SCs and evidence to back it up don't lie! Plus, we continue to add to the list of sightings.  

Nick nor Vanessa have a yellow bracelet on before the date.  N&S show up wearing them during the date. They would not have bought or been given livestrong bracelets at the Zero gravity place.  Not when ZG have their own yellow bracelets.  If you do a search for zero gravity, lots of images showing the yellow bracelet appear. 2+2+4 so, IMO, its not a livestrong bracelet.  

The first time it appears is when they are sitting down in the seats for take off, when Nick claps you can see it.  That indicates to be they either received it getting on the plane or once seated.  I didn't grab a SC, but your more than welcome to rewatch the date and grab one yourself.  I'm choosing to believe what's been sleuthed and the supporting evidence.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 Ac62d71e804d120d8633c7aeca0c5679_zpsj4opwkvb
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 2 Bdd76ab229e38bda2eb05fdad473426e_zps4jkp22an
My SCs

@OnePromise Thanks for that added info!   bestbud!

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:14 pm

So if it's true that this in the bracelet from his date with Vanessa, wouldn't the other girls pick up on this?  Wouldn't they see him wearing this and be upset by it?  Maybe that is part of the alleged turmoil between the girls in the house, the Nick and Vanessa connection.  

Would TP allow Nick to wear something from his date with Vanessa?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:19 pm

Max64 wrote:So if it's true that this in the bracelet from his date with Vanessa, wouldn't the other girls pick up on this?  Wouldn't they see him wearing this and be upset by it?  Maybe that is part of the alleged turmoil between the girls in the house, the Nick and Vanessa connection.  

I believe the girls do talk about their dates but they wouldn't know every detail IMO.
Maybe the girls didn't notice nick was wearing it because of Vanessa and just thought it was something he wears, you don't see Vanessa wearing it again so it wouldn't give anything away.

I bet now the girls watching the show , probably started to connect it all together.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:21 pm

@OnePromise awesome sleuthing. I remember you had called them. IMO why would he take a livestrong bracelet with him for filming when he's TB, doesn't wear it, no s/caps of a yellow bracelet, before filming, and only until after his date with Vanessa. During the date, sleuthers caught on they both had yellow bracelets, and later in other s/caps, they sleuthed they are given to them during the flight and Nick is now wearing a yellow bracelet. IMO it's the ZeroG bracelet, which leads me to question why would he still wear an anti nausea bracelet if it didn't have specific meaning to his date with Vanessa.

Unless he feels like barfing every time he's on date.

I apologize to the sleuthers,yes there were several that worked on that, I forget all the usernames.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:26 pm

Max64 wrote:So if it's true that this in the bracelet from his date with Vanessa, wouldn't the other girls pick up on this?  Wouldn't they see him wearing this and be upset by it?  Maybe that is part of the alleged turmoil between the girls in the house, the Nick and Vanessa connection.  

I'm sure some of them did pick up on it. I would. It's bright yellow and not exactly stylish. Would they ask Nick about it? Maybe. But we will never see it.

And as for the producers allowing Nick to wear it. He probably bargained with them. He was allowed to wear it during daytime dates when he was wearing casual attire. But I didn't see it much when he was wearing more formal attire. I think it would stand out too much. They probably thought not many people would figure it out. And if they did, it would likely be those of us that are already spoiled and super involved anyways.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption