SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:13 am

@Ladybug82 Thanks I went looking for it. I thought we had it in the No discussion thread. I'll copy it there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:34 am

Thanks Ladybug82 and GA!!!!!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:36 am

When is winter break in Canada? It starts next week here in NY.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:44 am

@Maya sorry to be OT, but y'all get a winter break in NY?? Do you get a spring break as well or is that in place of it? Is it a universal northern thing?
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:53 am

@Maya it varies from province to province. Ontario is March 13 to 17th but Quebec is different.
http://gocanada.about.com/od/publicholidaysincanada/a/March_break_canada.htm
Quebec dates vary, from end of February to early March

Commission scolaire de Montréal: Monday, March 6 to Friday, March 10, 2017
English Montreal School Board: Wednesday, March 1 to Friday, March 10, 2017

We call it March break. Do you mean winter break as in Christmas break?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:03 am

In many places in NY and NJ we get Christmas break in Dec. during the holidays, a few days in Feb called winter break and then spring break in April. The Feb and April break can be a few days to a week depending on how many snow days have already been used.
However, we start school here after Labor Day and end the year in late June.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:06 am

Yes, what @Kashathediva said.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:28 am

Maya wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:IMO I don't think Vanessa is going to like how Nick and raven were on her hometown date. Raven and nick look very touchy with each other.
So I wonder if he's go to visit her on a SHV during that week so she feels more comfortable.
I think Vanessa's going to be fine. While his date with Raven looks fun and sexy I don't see passion between them. JMO

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NDnaenRjUts

After this preview, what I see is Nick and Raven being playful in the fields...Raven, I think is the one who has initiated the move on pulling Nick down, but both of them have not sat on each other like they are grinding on each other...the scenes are graciously done, but not heated...I am not seeing much passion in their kisses or body contacts...their kisses are both swift and quick... if the kisses linger longer, I would not expect anything hot or spicy...it will be the same as how they would regularly kiss...

I think if Nick and Vanessa's relationships have been less intimate and sensual...I would think that Raven will be his choice for F1...it would be easy for Nick to develop feelings and fall in love with Raven because of her Southern personalities and her playfulness...but, Nick's attractions to Vanessa are a lot stronger in all levels...thus, I can understand and foresee why Nick would pick Raven as F2...

I find Rachel more guarded and uptight... but, she could get the conversation going with Nick... she may not be that playful and sensual because she expects herself to behave a certain way to show her professionalism as a lawyer and probably due to her strict upbringing...

Vanessa is not afraid to show off her fun and sensual side...I guess, everything comes down to her being more invested in the relationship...thus, she is not afraid to express her love and emotions towards Nick... in addition to them having great communications, I think that is basically the key for their relationship to grow stronger and their love and attractions for each other to go deeper...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:34 am

I see Raven's HTD preview has made its way int Vanessa's thread.  Before we take a wrong turn... Let's just remember this is Vanessa's thread and stay on topic.  Major in depth discussions of the other girls can and should be done in their threads.  Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:35 am

Let's go deeper. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:44 am

Kashathediva wrote:In many places in NY and NJ we get Christmas break in Dec. during the holidays, a few days in Feb called winter break and then spring break in April. The Feb and April break can be a few days to a week depending on how many snow days have already been used.
However, we start school here after Labor Day and end the year in late June.

It will be long weekend this week in Canada which means Monday is considered a holiday...normally, people would go off early either Thursday or Friday to take advantage of the long weekends...Feb 20 is a national holiday--family day (I believe it is normally the 2nd Monday in February)...since it is Federal...thus, I would expect Quebec to have the same holiday...Vanessa could go off for the day or leave early on Friday and request for a substitute teacher to take over then come back to work on Tuesday...

Last edited by Skates on Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:08 am

Skates wrote:

To me, the little smile Nick gave Vanessa after she said ILY and before they leaned in for a kiss spoke volumes than his Carly Jepsen "I really, really like you" reply. Plus, he didn't turn beet red; he gave her a kiss; a forehead lean and kiss; a kiss on the hand. To me those mean more than any words he said afterwards.

I've seen enough of these shows to know that most of the time the lead can't reply tothose ILYs. If I remember correctly during Ryan's declaration, all Trista could do was let out a big sigh. (Sorry. I didn't watch Ben H season. I heard he said it to both Jojo and Lauren. Was it before FRC?) So, no, I didn't expect any thing from Nick.

:dancingcupcake:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption