SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Cila51290 Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:27 pm

Yellow bracelet could already be one of his reassurances to Vanessa that she speaks of. Who knows maybe he already sort of told her and they(tptb) chose to not air it to not make it so obvious. It would make some sense. I can't imagine Vanessa always seeing him and never asking "Aww you have on the bracelet they gave us from our date" I know I would've said something if I saw it.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by notarose Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:29 pm

HI @atem hi
You posted in Raven's thread that RS said he has proof of Vanessa being F1 so I thought I'd move the discussion here.
I have a theory.  Once RS got the "right" Vanessa from Montreal rofl I noticed that day in #thebachelor Twitter feed a tweeter who sent a few tweets tagging RS.
What I remember:
- if she was speaking I might say she used "broken English"
- I clicked her link and she was from Montreal and her profile pic was of someone perhaps middle aged
- her first tweet was about RS saying Nick was just in it for the fame so she (the tweeter) thought it was bad for Vanessa
- next she said she ofthe saw Vanessa because they lived on the same street and they spoke sometime and she thought she was nice
-then she said she was a friend of Vanessa's and that RS should DM her

Sorry, I didn't SC or copy the woman's id.  My point - she may be a local source for RS.

Last edited by notarose on Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:29 pm

I think it's definitely NOT a Livestrong bracelet for one simple reason:

It's 2017. Not 2007. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:30 pm

IMO I don't think Vanessa is going to like how Nick and raven were on her hometown date. Raven and nick look very touchy with each other.
So I wonder if he's go to visit her on a SHV during that week so she feels more comfortable.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:36 pm

IMO no F1 shouldn't feel uncomfortable watching it back. I understand it is difficult hearing from former F1's, but IMO they aren't the F1 until the end, the show must go on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:36 pm

cmarci93 wrote:IMO I don't think Vanessa is going to like how Nick and raven were on her hometown date. Raven and nick look very touchy with each other.
So I wonder if he's go to visit her on a SHV during that week so she feels more comfortable.

giggling I think it's depends on whether Nick lowers his torso or not. There is more full body contact with Vanessa under the umbrella than in the field kiss with Raven. Will have to see what transpires.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:39 pm

It's more than a field kisss , raven and nick are in the mud , nick is shirtless while she's on top of him and then he's on top of her

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:41 pm

I think it actually says something about Nick and his level of feelings for Vanessa that he is willing to have the world think he's still walking around with a Livestrong bracelet just so he can give her a continuous non verbal message.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:42 pm

sosleepy wrote:I think it's definitely NOT a Livestrong bracelet for one simple reason:

It's 2017. Not 2007. laugh out loud

laugh out loud so true!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:45 pm

It is really cool and quite refreshing to see Vanessa making fun of herself... if it is me, I would cringe out of embarrassment seeing myself in that pic. I would be hiding the pic instead of showing it off to people...  Smiley Smiley

Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 Vaness11
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:47 pm

cmarci93 wrote:It's more than a field kisss , raven and nick are in the mud , nick is shirtless while she's on top of him and then he's on top of her

Sounds like a movie scene. Vanessa knows a thing or two about that giggling She'll be fine.

I honestly think she could careless about the upcoming scenes rolling around in mud. I think Nick saying ILY to Raven would be worse. In this case Nick won't. (I hope)
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:53 pm

cmarci93 wrote:IMO I don't think Vanessa is going to like how Nick and raven were on her hometown date. Raven and nick look very touchy with each other.

Every F1 since this show started has dealt with the same stuff. Every season some viewers think the lead is way too 'into' the F2 to not choose her/him. After the filming is wrapped, the lead and F1 start a real relationship, and it either lasts or it doesn't, just like in the the real world.

We have heard afterward of some F1s who watched and were angered by what they saw, while some have opted not to watch scenes involving other people, but in the end they all need to put on their big girl/boy pants and remember they were making a tv show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption