SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:19 pm

@Ladybug82 Thanks for all that. I added it to our Computing Etiquette thread. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by sbolduc Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:27 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@northernviewer your welcome!  bestbud!

@sbolduc yes, thanks I understand all that.  bestbud!  I was just trying to clarify if NV was taking about posting a regular pic on IG or stories.  Because it was my understanding that it's not possible to post that far back with stories, unless like you mentioned, there was a little manipulation/edit or an app involved.  Just wanted to double check which she was meaning. Smiley

yes
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:30 pm

Nick just posted this photo of him and Vanessa from the hometown date on his instagram. He put the location as Galileo Adult Centre, with the caption "Spending time with some awesome people. #thebachelor #hometowns"

IG

nickviall Spending time with some awesome people. #thebachelor #hometowns

Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 L3HJdya
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:43 pm

^^^
I think this fits Nick perfectly he loves kids and has 10 siblings he will do great IMO I just love how natural this pic. is.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:52 pm

^^^^ they are such a gorgeous pairing!!!!! Gotta Rolling Eyes at some of the comments complaining about him spoiling. I mean hello, there is also a Corinne pic and Raven pic for HTD as well. I bet Nick is glad now that it is narrowed down to be able to start acknowledging he and Vanessa's time together more whereas he had to be careful earlier on. IMO

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:09 am

jessietrey wrote:Nick just posted this photo of him and Vanessa from the hometown date on his instagram. He put the location as Galileo Adult Centre, with the caption "Spending time with some awesome people. #thebachelor #hometowns"

IG

nickviall Spending time with some awesome people. #thebachelor #hometowns

Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 L3HJdya

I just notice, Nick is left-handed...I know for a fact that people who are left-handed are really smart...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamcatcher Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:13 am

Hi everyone! I'm new here but I've actually been reading the forum for a LOOONG time. Love how we can all watch the same thing but interpret it so differently, it's a pleasure reading!

I don't know if anyone brought this up and correct me if I'm wrong, but in the picture of him with her students, the photo right below her elbow, is that not the one she posted the other day on instagram? Of them in Bimini?

P.S I think they make an amazing couple!

Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:19 am

Welcomeparty! @dreamcatcher you have good vision it is the photo. laugh out loud Enjoy your stay here.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:22 am

Dreamcatcher wrote:Hi everyone! I'm new here but I've actually been reading the forum for a LOOONG time. Love how we can all watch the same thing but interpret it so differently, it's a pleasure reading!

I don't know if anyone brought this up and correct me if I'm wrong, but in the picture of him with her students, the photo right below her elbow, is that not the one she posted the other day on instagram? Of them in Bimini?

OMG I think you are correct!!!!!!!! Someone had mentioned thinking that looked like an instagram of an actual photo that she then kept. Great catch and welcome!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:26 am

@Dreamcatcher Welcome1 Great first post!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:29 am

Welcomeparty! @Dreamcatcher! Spot on observation and great first post! yes  

I think the photo she posted on her IG was actually a photo of the photo (thus the glare a bit in the middle which you don't see in the pic on the tab;e and the distortion of them in the IG pic). It's super cute how the photo has both the USA and Canada flags in it as well  yes

@vanessagrimaldi30 Nick and me in Bimini (say that really fast 6 times)
Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 16585497_247906568997627_1439001738525802496_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTQ0OTc0MjQ0NDY5OTAxNzg1OQ%3D%3D
jessietrey wrote:@nickviall Spending time with some awesome people. #thebachelor #hometowns

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:38 am

Dreamcatcher wrote:Hi everyone! I'm new here but I've actually been reading the forum for a LOOONG time. Love how we can all watch the same thing but interpret it so differently, it's a pleasure reading!

wow good catch! Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 22 1710264613 :yes: Yea i commented when she took the photo that it looked like a photo of a photo.
Now you solved the puzzle, someone thought maybe it was one of the producers giving it to her as a gift.

I really like that Vanessa still kept that photo tho!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption