SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:02 pm

By the same account, it's impossible to make objective conclusions about a lot of things that happened or were rumoured to happen this season because they were never shown. SMH at editing. no no

I can't comment on if/how Nick asked Rachel's dad because we were never privy to that. Maybe Nick will write about it in his People blog? But I do think part of the reason why Nick seemed to put a lot more effort into asking V's dad was because of how much he was grilled by her mom's side of the family just prior to going to her dad's house. I think he already had his speech laid out and his defences up in case he would get the same cautious reaction.

Of course, I think how much he likes Vanessa factored into it, but I also think he made a conscious choice to be selective with his words after the tense experience at V's mom's house.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Duke702 Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:02 pm

IMO those are far fetched predictions from after buzz

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:06 pm

coolangel wrote:

:claphands :claphands

Yup saw and retweeted that one last night. I love Kate. And that's really the crux of this situation. Again, I always go back to Jubilee's comment about the show being real but not real and her stressing that the feelings are real but everything else is this unnatural, frankly kind of icky and creepy situation. And before it's said, yes, they all signed up for it, I get that and I'm sure going in Vanessa might have thought she'd be okay with whatever happened.

But there's a reason so many people who do a reality show always talk about living it and really experiencing it is always so much harder than sitting at home and watching on television. But basically in the world of The Bachelor, to the many who view the show for the edited, manipulated mess it is, she's entitled and ridiculous for being upset at the possibility that Nick could have feelings for the other women and that he asked all the fathers for their daughters' hand in marriage.

However, in the real world of real and genuine emotions and feelings it is not abnormal for a woman to be upset over a man she's in love with potentially having feelings for someone else. And she is right that it is a big deal to walk into a parent's home and ask for their daughter's hand in marriage and so doing it multiple times does sort of cheapen it. But it's why this show has always been a little ridiculous and the success rate is not so great. I get all that and sure Vanessa should have as well but easier said than done when you're living the situation. IMO.

As for Afterbuzz, I checked out and stopped listening to a single thing they said about this season once they, especially Danny kept insisting Whitney and Sarah were these huge dark horses. Like both women were practically mute and Danny kept insisting one or both were definitely F4. At that point I felt like they were either being as ridiculous as possible as to not make it obvious they were in fact spoiled or they were clearly clueless.

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 pm

Duke702 wrote:IMO those are far fetched predictions from after buzz

Especially when one of the F4 is the next ette. How can she be on BIP. Maybe they use the same as Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 31 1f3b1 LiarBoy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Just listened to Afterbuzz podcast and they all say picking Vanessa, bUT won't last. Danny Hoyt who is friend of Nick went on to predict that Nick will find love in next year with someone else but none of the final 4. Also predicted that we would see all 4 finalists on TV again, leading me to believe he meant a stint on bip for Vanessa, Ravens and Corinne.

Who knows but I have always thought that Afterbuzz is mouthpiece for the show. I would not at all be surprised if this is true. They sure are showing lots of angst with Nick and Vanessa

They know nothing. IMO.
They follow the show storyboard and base their opinions on that. Basically, the show always puts a lot of angs on F1 and the lead, so of course afterbuzz folliws that sl and agrees on it. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:09 pm

Farfetched that final couple don't last? Actually, they have history on their side!

So if we are to believe that Kristena's producer friend said Rachel picked for Bachelorette before Nick for Bachelor, why would she not also have inside scoop about status of relationship?

Kristena has now brought up for 2 weeks in row about Vanessa acting history. Like, who cares? Pretty much every contestant has modeling background. Seems to me tptb are planting seeds of breakup and protecting Nick as best they can by implying Vanessa more interested in acting.

We shall see. Heck, I don't care. Just bringing it up for discussion

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Duke702 wrote:IMO those are far fetched predictions from after buzz

Especially when one of the F4 is the next ette. How can she be on BIP. Maybe they use the same as  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 31 1f3b1 LiarBoy.

Nope...Rachel Bachelorette and other 3 on bip.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:14 pm

But people said the same about other past couples, not going to compare, but will use the most recent Jojo and Jordan for example.  RS did a character assassination, the edit ripped him to threads and pretty much everyone and their brother (IMO) thought they were doomed from the start.  Not to say they didn't have problems, but when RS was talking about he'd heard rumors they'd split and every other media outlet picked it up and ran with it, they were actually spending time together.  So...

Not saying Nick and Vanessa are or aren't having problems, but I don't base it solely off what 1 person or certain people say.   So, IMO... the edit, rumors, etc. can only be taken with a grain of salt and used to help piece it all together.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:24 pm

If TPTB were planting seeds of a breakup and protecting Nick by implying that Vanessa wants to be an actress, couldn't they have just shown all this rumoured drama and make her the villain of the season? That way it's justified in the audience's eyes when Nick breaks things off at AFTR. People will feel sorry for Nick because he got duped by this two-faced woman. *cue tears*

IDK, seems farfetched to me. I really don't think the folks at Afterbuzz know much, and certainly not as much as some of the people who sleuth here. Kristina might know people who work for the show so she has the scoop about the Rachel stuff (but that's production-related), but as far as the status of Nick's relationship, I think he's been pretty tight-lipped about that. Even Ashley I and Sharleen said he wouldn't say a thing about it. So, no, I don't think the current status of Nick and Vanessa's relationship are known in the same way producers knew when and how Rachel was chosen to be 'ette.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:26 pm

The after buzz people don't know spoilers, according to them, when they talked about N/V they didn't reference any sources, they were just talking about what they thought would happen.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:28 pm

I can't dislike Vanessa, simply because disliking her would be like disliking part of Nick, since her characteristics are his too ...
they are of course at times a bit different and she is a female and he is a male version, so there's some "natural selection" of traits ... and while I was reading the comments in the morning I was expecting to see some questionable statements, but all that has come across to me seeing HTD is much softer and lighter (and also IMO completely acceptable and understandable) than let's say "he didn't say what I wanted to hear" moment after their 2nd date - JMO.

I find Vanessa to be similar to Nick in her ability to observe and deduct, analyze and argue logically, but they at times start from different POV ... and through their reasoning they find the "meeting point". She is intelligent and sensible, tactful (at times) and passionate (other times) - IMO ... and therefor sometimes she can act presumptuous and self-righteous, which can come across as accusatory and demanding (JMO), but I wouldn't call that entitled, since I don't see her putting herself on the pedestal, expecting things with nothing in return ... since IMO from what I've seen she does give herself first, she offers the hand (explanation or help) and despite her opinionated stance, she is willing to listen, hear the other side and maybe change her understanding (she shares the curiosity with Nick) - IMO, judging from few debates she and Nick had ... which is why I haven't seen an actual conflict between her and Nick and despite what TPTB keeps showing IMO their disagreements actually do find a resolution. Whenever I watch their "exchange of opinions" I see a fair match, equal players, who most of all respect each other and have faith in one another - All IMO.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:39 pm

traveler90 wrote:@ukglasgowkiiss once you see the episode, you will see that Nick only asks V's dad for his "blessing". he did ask the other fathers but the question was a very different one, less specific so to say ("Would you be ok if we..." vs "Could you be able to give your blessing if 2 people madly in love decide to get engaged? - paraphrasing here)
V was disappointed to find out that N asked for the blessing of the other 3 fathers as it makes it less meaningful (completely agree!) and is now in her head about the other relationships.
Hope I didn't spoil it for you but put some of your fears to rest Smiley
It's great to watch and my favorite episode so far.

People see Vanessa as self-entitled when she cries seeing Nick having the same affections presumably to the other girls...I have read the same comments made by RS on Vanessa's actions...

Isn't that supposed to be a natural response when you are very invested in a relationship wherein you feel there's 100% great connections?...the pain is very real...and, how else would you try to express yourself other than crying and feeling frustrated...

My point here is Vanessa hasn't lashed it out to Nick, she has been very patient asking questions trying to figure out what Nick is thinking for doing all of these moves... they discuss the issues, Nick honestly tells her the reasons and the case is closed....I can't see any other relationship more open and honest than that...some people can just bury and hide their feelings of pain... but, honestly, it is not even healthy for a thriving relationship to survive long term if that persists...thus, I don't actually see Vanessa as being entitled... it is a very natural emotion... the more intense the love, the deeper the pain...frustrations of course will be more heart felt when the love is intensive... it is just a matter of being able to control it and face the problems...I think so far as I could see Vanessa hasn't acted like a jealous freak... she has actually handled all the situations magnificently....

Last edited by Skates on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption