SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:44 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:(**snipped**) I get the impression that they (as two passionate over-analyzers) would think about it, weigh all their options, but eventually just say "f**k it!" and move wherever to be together.
After reading all the pros and cons for one or the other for their choice of moving (and where) ... I think "we figured it out for them" ... I'm not even kidding, because I'm sure they both had those same "doubts, fears and concerns ..." discussions (all valid points)... and what I've heard in Nick's response to why they haven't figured it out before HTD ... is because they firstly wanted to really get to know each other, fall in love with who they are ... to make it WORTH it - IMO - so after long analysis about their impulsiveness/emotionally charged personality ... something tells me (oh yes, that magic ball) that certain traits at some point can result as a great attribute. Balls.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:46 pm

I would love to see them spend time in both Montreal and NYC. I think Nick would love beautiful Montreal and all that it offers, and who doesn't love NYC. He can set up an office anywhere. This will give them time to date in real life. Maybe they have already figured it out, who knows.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:49 pm

Has Vanessa asked Nick to move to Montreal? Her job and her family are there, but I can also see her weighing her options and compromising on where to live. I can also see Nick doing the same. So I don't think it's simply a situation of choosing between two places.

In their Bimini date, didn't she say something along the lines of "you're only as happy as the least happiest person in the relationship"? I think that same philosophy applies when they make this decision.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:52 pm

Lara wrote:(**snipped**) IMO, don't believe that they'll put their relationship above themselves and make that big sacrifice of leaving your comfort zone and your family, friends, job, and/or opportunities for the other. (snipped) With Nick/Vanessa, I don't see it.
Well, interestingly enough ... both families Nick's (in 1st season) and Vanessa's (HTD) expressed the same thing about their precious child/brother/sister ... that in the past ... they had put their relationship above themselves ... to the point that the families have been concerned and fear of that happening again.
Should that mean that this time around better be "selfish" (for lack of better word)? I think happiness is the bottom line in all their talk.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:54 pm

Vanessa's family is not the only one who said that she has put the relationship above herself. 
Nick's family said the same thing about Nick that he puts the relationship above himself. 
So even more how they are similar and IMO, with this same viewpoint and life experience with relationships can put each other first and by doing so make the compromises they want to make for the future they want to have - together.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:06 pm

IMO It's hard to say which choice will be better for N&V without knowing their motivations and desire for the future.

Vanessa loves her job and Montreal but that doesn't mean she would want to be in the same place or do the same job for the rest of her life. Nick may love LA and like the opportunities which being a Bachelor might bring but again that doesn't mean that's all he wants out of life.

My only hope is that they discussed it and reached a resolution before getting engaged and IMO they did considering that was literally all anyone spoke about on the HTD. All JMO.

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:06 pm

V posted an IG story of her with her students. We didn't get this type of content last week which is why I believe it was indeed a SHV week.

Edit:

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 36 2a0j889

https://instagram.com/p/BQyzIEBhKnV/

Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:21 pm

Going back to V's HTD...

I think Vanessa's dad really liked and respected Nick a lot and would not have given his blessing otherwise. I also think he got the reassurance he was looking for when he told Nick that he doesn't want to see Vanessa hurt and wants her to be happy and Nick says that he wants the exact same thing -- so won't hurt her and wants to make her happy. To me that Nick letting V's dad know that Vanessa was going to be the "one".

I also loved what V's dad said about Nick being "honest" and that Nick gave him "honest answers" when he gave his blessing. That is very telling, IMO, and "honest" has been something all those that know Nick say he is - honest to a fault (sometimes too honest) and even Vanessa herself has said this. It's one of the things I like most about Nick, IMO, is his honesty and authenticness. I think that bodes well for any discussions they have regarding the future because Vanessa seems the same and therefore they will be honest and open with each other which is something rare for any relationship - let alone one that is from this show.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:26 pm

Who is melgrims? I noticed the word Nonno, and read the rest of the comment. I see it sounds like they had a great time drinking Grappa and having a tour of his cantina, aka fruit cellar which is a sight to see in an Italian family. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:30 pm

@GuardianAngel Melgrims is Vanessa's sister if I'm not mistaken.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:34 pm

@Cila51290 Thanks. I can imagine what went. laugh out loud Grappa is a very strong drink and there is no prouder Italian than one showing off the contents of his fruit cellar.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:39 pm

This is silly, but I loved the clarification about the age of her students. She teaches adults - people over 21. I was wondering how she was getting away with snapping all her students. Makes more sense knowing they aren't minors!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption