SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:08 am

Someone earlier commented on the 4th wall where Nick looks at a producer during his discussion with Vanessa Dad on how he worded his asking for blessing. I noticed Nick makes this hand gesture right after he looks up, it's bottom right corner of the screen, it looks like a gesture which might mean "cut". If so Nick might have explained the situation off camera. Trying to do a print screen of it.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 40 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:20 am

Here is best I can capture, shows Nick's hand bottom left- in the footage he makes a gesture of closing his hand, like you might indicate 'cut' IMO. Easier to see if you watch that moment in motion.
All IMO.
Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 40 Screen10

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:11 am

With TPTB all is possible and I'm not excluding that chance, but IMO even if everything was captured on tape, they still wouldn't show it to us, so whether he spoke freely filmed or not doesn't make a difference to me. I'm though more curious whether Vanessa approached him with the question of seeking "blessing" from all 4 women after her conversation with her dad, (I assume those ITMs were filmed later in her hotel room, since she was emotional I don't see it being taped much later) and so I would like to know how and when that chat went, but I don't even expect to get the answer.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:03 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:Here is best I can capture, shows Nick's hand bottom left- in the footage he makes a gesture of closing his hand, like you might indicate 'cut' IMO. Easier to see if you watch that moment in motion.
All IMO.
Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 40 Screen10

Glad you posted this yes   I've spent time in Italia and I know some in the forum have shared they have Italian ancestry. From my limited experience I know that hand gestures for Italians are an integral part of communication.  The best analogy I can give is that in the English world it would be like someone signings (ASL) and translating verbally simultaneously.  My understanding is limited however when V's mom was asking Nick what he initially liked about Vanessa he said he was attracted to her right away, Mary said " looks" but used the hand gesture for "desirable woman".  In other word, the gestures enhance rather than replicate.
Darn, I wish I was better able understand this additional means of communicating as Nick may be using it in some of his interviews giggling

Anyway, if Nick's hand gesture in this SC continues to go upward (the edit cut away so we don't know) it would, in Italian, mean "another level".

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:26 pm

happygolucky wrote:With TPTB all is possible and I'm not excluding that chance, but IMO even if everything was captured on tape, they still wouldn't show it to us, so whether he spoke freely filmed or not doesn't make a difference to me. I'm though more curious whether Vanessa approached him with the question of seeking "blessing" from all 4 women after her conversation with her dad, (I assume those ITMs were filmed later in her hotel room, since she was emotional I don't see it being taped much later) and so I would like to know how and when that chat went, but I don't even expect to get the answer.
I dont mind if it happened or not either I just thought it an interesting thing to point out. If it happened then it wd explain why Vanessa father seemed to accept & give his blessing later in the conversation.
When V speaks to her father it is she who asks him the question of whether Nick asked all 3 for a blessing. That made me think she asked her father to specifically find that out for her. Something I wd certainly do in her shoes too.  
Yes @happygolucky I wondered if she had a chance to ask Nick anything after she saw her dad. The mischeivous grin uou pointed out that he had as they said goodbye made me think something might hv been said & more importantly made me think all was well on Nicks side. If he was feeling conflicted about getting Vanessas fathers blessing (if he wasnt choosing her) then I think he wd look anxious.
Also what stood out in Nicks choice of words was when he said "i've run it past them" anout the other parents. Now if I was one of the other f4 I wdnt want that to be how he described asking for my parents blessing. The fact Nick wanted to distinguish how he asked them as compared with the words he chose for Vanessa also bodes well. For a man of very specific careful words I dont believe Nick wd try and imply a different approach about the blessing just to make Papa Grimaldi feel better. Imo Nick was very intent in saying the word blessing only to him
All imo.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:58 pm

IA with you @ukglasgowkiiss I definitely think that for Nick all was good at the end of that HTD. He got the blessing, he "eventually" explained himself ... and yes IMO he was being honest with her father, saying that in a way he asked everyone, but he didn't ask for their blessings, so basically he was too honest for his own good - IMO ... and her dad just wanted a straight answer in yes or no, no explanation ... but "eventually" gave Nick time to elaborate the meaning (which is a positive thing from the Italian father, giving the guy the benefit of a doubt at the 1st meeting)
Nick said to Vanessa before driving away ... "it was honest and tough" conversation to have ... IMO he was pleased with the outcome, but Vanessa "apparently" wasn't ... and I'm wondering if they had a talk about it, or he read it on her face ... so he tried to give her some comfort from one over-thinker to another, but I would like to see them talk it through ... also to give the viewers the context when he proposes (JMO he does).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:02 pm

I remember during Ashley H's season; she and JP spent time together in the hotel after the HTD, I wonder if that happened in this instance.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 40 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:10 pm

Quick kiss and see you at the rose ceremony. I think they both went to NYC. Same hotel? Wouldn't it make sense for them to travel together with producers and handlers?

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:21 pm

gurlbrit wrote:I remember during Ashley H's season; she and JP spent time together in the hotel after the HTD, I wonder if that happened in this instance.

I know Jesse C said that he and DeAnna were able to talk TP into letting him go back to her hotel for a while during his HTD, so I wouldn't be surprised if they let someone like Nick for the most part, do what he wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:35 pm

I think Vanessa is either flying in today or tomorrow for the women tells all, she's been snapchating that she's at school. All the other girls all are with eachother.

Dom, Taylor and jami are with eachother. While Whitney, Alexis and sarah. Corinne is with Olivia at the pre oscars party.
Raven was Snapchating her dog so not sure about her and rachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:36 pm

cmarci93 wrote:I think Vanessa is either flying in today or tomorrow for the women tells all,  she's been snapchating that she's at school. All the other girls all are with eachother.  

Dom, Taylor and jami are with eachother. While Whitney, Alexis and sarah. Corinne is with Olivia at the pre oscars party.
Raven was Snapchating her dog so not sure about her and rachel.

Generally F1 and F2 don't appear at the WTA. If Raven is not there, then we can assume that she's F2. The F3 generally does appear, and we get spoilers from the taping that confirm who the F3 actually is.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Nickviall - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 40 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:38 pm

Rachel is the new Bette so wonder if she will be there. It's going to be between raven and Vanessa.

Also I didn't know that f1 and f2 don't go ?

Last edited by cmarci93 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption