SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Skates Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:38 pm

cmarci93 wrote:I think Vanessa is either flying in today or tomorrow for the women tells all,  she's been snapchating that she's at school. All the other girls all are with eachother.  

Dom, Taylor and jami are with eachother. While Whitney, Alexis and sarah. Corinne is with Olivia at the pre oscars party.
Raven was Snapchating her dog so not sure about her and rachel.

Is it natural for F1 to be present in 'Women Tell ALL' just wondering... or maybe Vanessa will just be there to support Nick behind the scenes...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 41 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:41 pm

I never really watch the "women tell all" so I wasn't sure if they go or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:46 pm

Skates wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:I think Vanessa is either flying in today or tomorrow for the women tells all,  she's been snapchating that she's at school. All the other girls all are with eachother.  

Dom, Taylor and jami are with eachother. While Whitney, Alexis and sarah. Corinne is with Olivia at the pre oscars party.
Raven was Snapchating her dog so not sure about her and rachel.

Is it natural for F1 to be present in 'Women Tell ALL' just wondering... or maybe Vanessa will just be there to support Nick behind the scenes...

I think if Nick and Vanessa are really that honest and open to each other with nothing to hide... it is good for her to hear what these other girls will say and also see how Nick will respond to these people...Vanessa could stay behind the scenes, if the pressure of questioning is too much for Nick then she will be a good supporting system for him to calm down and does things the right way...

Last edited by Skates on Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:49 pm

The F1 and F2 aren't usually at WTA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:50 pm

Generally F1, F2 doesn't show up. Only 1 season BenF when F1 showed up to clear the air. Courtney had asked and was granted the opportunity to explain her side of things. So the F1, F2 showing up at WTA will all depend on how they are editing the FSD and March 6 episode. For example, if by March 6 it is another TBC and no one is let go Rachel, Vanessa, and Raven - they may all get invited to WTA show up to keep up the suspense or the storyline that no one ends up with Nick.

But highly doubtful, most likely F1 and F2 will not be there.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:54 pm

The only F1 that's ever shown up at the WTA far as I know is Courtney and that's because she was pretty much the entire conversation of the season. It was either she show up or the women have nothing to talk about for the two hours.

I think if Nick and Vanessa are really that honest... it is good for her to hear what these other girls will say and also see how Nick will respond to these people...Vanessa could stay behind the scenes, if the pressure of questioning is too much for Nick then she will be a good supporting system for him to calm down and does things the right way...

Putting aside that I actually don't think the WTA will be that bad for Nick, even if it is, considering the hate Nick has gotten since he became a part of this franchise, I think he'll be just fine. I also don't see what the women saying regarding their time on the show and relationship with Nick has to do with his and Vanessa's relationship and their being really honest with each other. IMO the WTA will be about Nick clearing the air with any women who had any lingering questions, feelings, etc. regarding their time on the show and relationship with him.

Last edited by lleyki on Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:57 pm

F2 Clare from JPG's season was sluethed to be hanging with the girls after WTA finished taping.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:28 pm

I don't if all but many of the F1's are in town but not at the WTA. They may party with some of them after or are there to meet with the lead after the taping. We have seen many times photos after of the F1 partying with their cast mates.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 41 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:18 pm

I totally expect to see Raven at the after party. No way she misses being a squad girl again.

I haven't seen all seasons. Has there ever been a F1 who had so little screen time shown with the lead that actually got a 1-1 early? Vanessa has been on one of the dates in every episode.

Episode 2 -Nothing
Episode 4 - Less than 1 min looking at a book
Episode 5 - Nothing
Episode 6 - Nothing
Episode 7 - 1-1 with drama

I'm not sure more time wasn't shown with the other F3. It has got to be one hell of a FRC....all I'm saying!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:22 pm

I dont think Rachel will be there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:26 pm

I could absolutely see Rachel being there if only to promote her stint as 'Ette coming up.
CH introduces her and says yada yada and they show a montage of her and then exit stage right. 15 minutes of the show, one span between commercials.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I could absolutely see Rachel being there if only to promote her stint as 'Ette coming up.
CH introduces her and says yada yada and they show a montage of her and then exit stage right. 15 minutes of the show, one span between commercials.

I'm not sure she will be sitting among the girls but I can see them bringing her out and putting her in the hot seat right away shifting to her being the next "Bette. I will be shocked if she isn't there for them to highlight their new girl!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption