SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by ElonM Sun May 21, 2017 6:35 pm

Such a great article Thanks @Zaynab

Cheers to Big Rach finding love.

Last edited by ElonM on Sun May 21, 2017 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

Post by Carine Sun May 21, 2017 6:36 pm

@Zaynab thanks for posting, good interview and a chance to get to know Rachel more.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 6:46 pm

Thank you @zaynab and @Bee.

I noticed this:

Now that she's engaged, she's not ruling out the possibility of moving elsewhere
source

Wasn't a lot of the pre-show talk that the guy would pretty much have to move to her? Not to say that this proves she chose Peter, but the fact that she is licensed to practice in Wisconsin and likely still has friends there might explain why she is now more open to the idea of moving, in addition to the fact that she seems so over the moon happy with her F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sun May 21, 2017 6:52 pm

i deleted it after i saw it had already been posted.

Will be interesting to see how they make things work. I guess i want to see also if it will be long distance to start with or if someone will move straight away.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun May 21, 2017 6:53 pm

@MissSid @Bee It will be interesting where they end up as it does also mention her loving Dallas.

Kristina posted this.
Kristina Schulman‏ @kristinaschulma
Monday nights my beautiful, intelligent, & deserving friend searches for her forever love on #TheBachelorette I ❤you #thebachelorette
Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 DAZOkOZU0AAAbTT
https://twitter.com/kristinaschulma/status/866466373425352704

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 6:56 pm

Carine wrote:Also said she is a genuine person, people are drawn to her and she has such positive energy.
This is what I've seen from her too IMO.  So nice to hear if from those who actually know her.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 21, 2017 7:03 pm

MissSid wrote:Thank you @zaynab and @Bee.

I noticed this:

Now that she's engaged, she's not ruling out the possibility of moving elsewhere
source

Wasn't a lot of the pre-show talk that the guy would pretty much have to move to her? Not to say that this proves she chose Peter, but the fact that she is licensed to practice in Wisconsin and likely still has friends there might explain why she is now more open to the idea of moving, in addition to the fact that she seems so over the moon happy with her F1.

I have always said she could easily fit in and love Madison. I'm not sure why everyone has been so hell bent that Peter is going to Dallas, for sure. Peter has a business. That could be far less mobile than Rachel getting hired at a firm in Madison. She's already lived in Wisconsin. It wouldn't be new or foreign for her. Her law degree is from Wisco, and she can easily practice there. Madison is a vibrant, fun community. It's a college town, intellectual, both big/small town feel. Honestly, a great city. Plus, historically in this show the women always move for the men. The only exceptions out of 33 freaking seasons are Roberto and Ali moving to a neutral city, Jef moving for Emily for all of a couple months, and Jordan moving for JoJo. Otherwise, every time in this backwards show, the woman is the one uprooting her life. It won't shock me if, once again, Rachel the female is the one doing the moving.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun May 21, 2017 7:15 pm

@sosleepy I assumed Dallas I guess due to what Mills said in the podcast, I got the impression that Rachel maybe indicated that she would stay in Dallas, but who knows if he was also just guessing. No idea where they will live but sure it will be discussed.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun May 21, 2017 7:47 pm

Sorry for the double post. But cute..

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 DAZYs6vUAAEGPhX
https://twitter.com/zaynlove2016/status/866477521361154048

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 21, 2017 8:26 pm

Zaynab wrote:pictures of Rachel in Kindergarden, How she got her nickname and more..
https://www.guidelive.com/reality-tv/2017/05/20/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-dallas-roots-sarcastic-nickname-big-rach

Though she's currently enveloped in media tours and public appearances ahead of The Bachelorette, Lindsay plans to return to Dallas, and to work, soon. Now that she's engaged, she's not ruling out the possibility of moving elsewhere,  

Is this the first time we've seen her say she's not ruling out the possibility of moving?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 8:29 pm

@GuardianAngel yes it is and I am intrigue maybe she will move to Wisconsin. Peter have his house there so it might be perfect. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 22, 2017 8:05 am

Danielle M posted this
Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion  - Page 11 DAcBLlAXoAEoTPD
https://twitter.com/daniellemmaltby/status/866662767822086145

Last edited by Carine on Mon May 22, 2017 8:10 am; edited 3 times in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelorette 13 - FAN Forum - Discussion

+36
BachelorBabe512
Bee
Zaynab
mercieme
kimberlyg