SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:56 pm

@notarose You really should write a smutt book. You would blow It's Not Okay off the charts! :girlfan

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose You really should write a smutt book. You would blow It's Not Okay off the charts! :girlfan

speechless
POV
xox bestbud!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose You really should write a smutt book. You would blow It's Not Okay off the charts! :girlfan

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698 this.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:49 pm

notarose wrote:There is something about Vanessa's family concern (which I don't see as a concern specific to Nick being the man she is falling in love with) coupled with V saying on their 1st 1-1 that she didn't want to pry when asking a question about his past that makes me think her family is a locked vault on the matter of her 3 year past heartbreak.  There must be a reason why this particular relationship is so secret.
When Nick was talking to V's dad, her dad's face was relaxed despite the weightiness of the content except when Nick said "safe" at which point Pat's brow furrowed.  Also, every family member from mom's side spoke very openly about their concerns and their emotions but "heartbreak" remained undefined.  These are detail-orientated people IMO but nary a hint beyond the fact that a heartbreak occurred and the suggestion that the family may have been somewhat traumatized because Vanessa was.  Something, perhaps, atypical.

Not sure if Nick knows more at this point in filming and is one of the protectors or if he suspects and is exercising patience or if he is modulating his passion hoping for a slow burn.

I find the evolution of this relationship to be swift and deep and I see more intimacy from Nick toward Vanessa at this point than in past seasons combined.  He endears her with gentleness, tenderness, meaningful stillness. Curious as to how measured he is sexually.  He watches her intently and when she leans forward he swoops in for kisses.  Standing on the yacht he nibbles her lower lip to the rhythms of her palms moving slowly up his torso... but he watches, eyes opened, to monitor her response, and as tempted as he might be to likewise explore her exposed back or sides, he doesn't.  When in the water, exchanging air, he did glide atop her and pull her closer for a few seconds.  It seems to me he is learning her body in a way.  So different for openly sexual Nick.

He says "care of you" "protect" "safe".
Curious.  Also loving and lovely.

Re: the bolded.  I am wondering about this break-up as well. It is easy to surmise Vanessa had a hard time moving past it. But why? Did her ex emotionally bruised her? The concern about her hitting rock bottom again if the relationship fails is such an antithesis of what we know of Vanessa. I'm curious but only to address what her Mom side of the family is so concern about.

I love the bolded italics. He has a gentleness towards Vanessa. I've nothing to compare it to really since I skipped Andi and Kaitlyn's season. I've only seen Nick during last summer's BIP. I must say I liked him because, he was in a way, the mature one in that bunch.

Last edited by 2ndcampbell on Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : formatting, among other things, obssession)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:26 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:
notarose wrote:There is something about Vanessa's family concern (which I don't see as a concern specific to Nick being the man she is falling in love with) coupled with V saying on their 1st 1-1 that she didn't want to pry when asking a question about his past that makes me think her family is a locked vault on the matter of her 3 year past heartbreak.  There must be a reason why this particular relationship is so secret.
When Nick was talking to V's dad, her dad's face was relaxed despite the weightiness of the content except when Nick said "safe" at which point Pat's brow furrowed.  Also, every family member from mom's side spoke very openly about their concerns and their emotions but "heartbreak" remained undefined.  These are detail-orientated people IMO but nary a hint beyond the fact that a heartbreak occurred and the suggestion that the family may have been somewhat traumatized because Vanessa was.  Something, perhaps, atypical.

Not sure if Nick knows more at this point in filming and is one of the protectors or if he suspects and is exercising patience or if he is modulating his passion hoping for a slow burn.

I find the evolution of this relationship to be swift and deep and I see more intimacy from Nick toward Vanessa at this point than in past seasons combined.  He endears her with gentleness, tenderness, meaningful stillness. Curious as to how measured he is sexually.  He watches her intently and when she leans forward he swoops in for kisses.  Standing on the yacht he nibbles her lower lip to the rhythms of her palms moving slowly up his torso... but he watches, eyes opened, to monitor her response, and as tempted as he might be to likewise explore her exposed back or sides, he doesn't.  When in the water, exchanging air, he did glide atop her and pull her closer for a few seconds.  It seems to me he is learning her body in a way.  So different for openly sexual Nick.

He says "care of you" "protect" "safe".
Curious.  Also loving and lovely.

Re: the bolded.  I am wondering about this break-up as well. It is easy to surmise Vanessa had a hard time moving past it. But why? Did her ex emotionally bruised her? The concern about her hitting rock bottom again if the relationship fails is such an antithesis of what we know of Vanessa. I'm curious but only to address what her Mom side of the family is so concern about.

I love the bolded italics. He has a gentleness towards Vanessa. I've nothing to compare it to really since I skipped Andi and Kaitlyn's season. I've only seen Nick during last summer's BIP. I must say I liked him because, he was in a way, the mature one in that bunch.

Maybe Vanessa loves hard, she puts herself out there 100%...thus the pain is naturally deeper than others who put in less...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:36 pm

Skates wrote:

Maybe Vanessa loves hard, she puts herself out there 100%...thus the pain is naturally deeper than others who put in less...

IMO this is definitely true. After episode 3 she was smitten and confident and she acted like there was no one else.  Now, I think that is because Nick told her to "follow your heart" and "stay out of your head."

I also think this is why she did not become best friends with those in the house.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:11 am

Mgrissom wrote:
Skates wrote:

IMO this is definitely true. After episode 3 she was smitten and confident and she acted like there was no one else.  Now, I think that is because Nick told her to "follow your heart" and "stay out of your head."

I also think this is why she did not become best friends with those in the house.
Yes, Skates! yes
Mgrissom, definitely agree her one-on-one cemented things. Regardless of what he said, the fact that he shared his vulnerability and cried with her was game over for me.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:56 am

SueSt wrote:
Mgrissom wrote:
Skates wrote:

Yes, Skates! yes
Mgrissom, definitely agree her one-on-one cemented things. Regardless of what he said, the fact that he shared his vulnerability and cried with her was game over for me.

:yes:  he needed to know how she would respond to his vulnerable side and she IMO had her pre-show impressions of him verified - her intro package where she said she liked that he was close to family and could show vulnerability.  
On the plane Nick learned that she welcomed his want to take care of a woman and he told her directly at dinner that he liked that.
I wouldn't call their relationship "love at first sight" because V's sister said V is usually analytical and we know Nick is.  I think it is more a case of a REO Speedwagon duet of "Can't fight this feeling".

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:25 am

I am glad they didn't exploit the past relationship and kept it very private with no details other than the break up affected the family because Vanessa was hurt.

I can totally understand that having lived through that with my son.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:29 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I am glad they didn't exploit the past relationship and kept it very private with no details other than the break up affected the family because Vanessa was hurt.

I can totally understand that having lived through that with my son.

Plus Nick would absolutely get not going into details about it on camera because I always remember that was something he criticized Amanda for while she was on Ben's season, regarding her ex-husband. Nick's view was that the guy didn't choose to be on a reality show, plus he's the father of her kids and it wasn't fair for her to trash him like she did, knowing with social media and stuff being what it is, people could track him down and then millions of people would be talking about him and trashing him online.

Nick always made it clear that it was one reason he didn't go into details about his past relationships because it wasn't fair to the women who didn't sign up for a reality show. And sure enough I've seen on other boards people desperate to find out who Vanessa's ex is and what the story is. And this is a relationship that ended three years ago. So glad she didn't provide too much information to clue people into who her ex is because the guy didn't ask to have his personal relationship on a national television show.

Last edited by lleyki on Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:45 am

yes
Yes, we know nothing about Nick's past relationships aside from his ex appearing in WI (she had previously written an article about their summer romance in college) and his girlfriend prior to A's season who defended him on IG during the airing of that season.  In both cases the women essentially granted permission.
My curiousity is more in how love heals.  Agree that names should be avoided, and details are not necessary unless revealing them has some value to the couple.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:51 pm

Flashback to Vanessa's mom who I find impressive
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQzExnMATUH/?taken-by=nickviallandvanessagrimaldi

She talks about the importance of them being right for each other.  A different mom may have asked only "is he right for you?".
She says that whatever decision they make together, together they need to stand by that decision.
So understanding of mutual love.
rose bud for Mary.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
sosleepy
Julie81
SeekAny
Jolena
mtnlvr55