SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:34 am

@ukglasgowkiiss to me it is just Bach speak saying "Two people" and nothing but a script and essentially is meaningless what is heard in VO or however they try to splice it in.

As Nick said in his Flare Mag interview here he definitely did not fall in love with two people and thus no way he was torn at all.

It also adds to Nick likely knowing from day one that Vanessa would be the one when he met her and said that she's a "keeper"

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BowenAnderson Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:50 am

I have several questions and if they have been answered, please reference.
How do you think, if V is F1, she will deal with the Raven "Zippity - Doo-Dah" moment?

I was sort of shocked as well when V seemed pretty closed to living in the US. Why did she come on the Bachelor and not Bachelor Canada?

And finally a comment, they do seem very similar and I think the TBTB are leading us to believe that it is not V as the F1.

Has the thought that he does not get engaged been discussed?

Sorry, if I am way behind the times, I have had a lot going on and no time to chat this season.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:31 pm

@BowenAnderson

If V is F1 I am pretty sure Nick didn't have sex with Raven so it would be a non-issue.  That scene was producer driven to put doubt in viewers mind.

I don't think V is closed to living in the US. I have not heard her say that.

In an US article it mentions that Nick does in fact propose during the FRC.

As for putting doubt out there about V being F1, I agree.  If I was still over on the 'unspoiled' side and did not know about N&V SM posts I might be thinking that TPTB were all of a sudden showing so much of Vanessa to throw us off and make us believe he was picking her when in fact he picks Raven.  However, I have thought from Day 1 that Vanessa was his pick.  

I was unspoiled for Ben's season.  Early on believed it was Lauren but during the last few episodes I really began believing he might pick JoJo because they highlighted all of their chemistry and connection.  I am, was and will always be #TeamJoJo and was on the edge of my seat until those final moments.

I am starting to be a little worried they could be hiding a lot of him and Raven, due to the hype surrounding her, but the other side of me says that is just to keep things interesting.  With Rachel gone they have to build up Raven's "connection" to keep us guessing until next week.

Again, if N&V weren't posting such happy pictures of themselves, etc... I would have more doubt but I am pretty sure they are going to end up together.  If not, then Vanessa will go down in history as the most pleasant, understaning F2 EVER.  That would make for a historic ATFR!!
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:45 pm

So I have hesitated to bring this information to the board as I am not 100% sure of it's accuracy but in light of the finale upcoming next week I thought I'd share what I know. I can not give names but I have heard from a reliable source very close to the Viall family that Nick is engaged and very happy. The source did not give names as they don't actually watch the show personally, but did say that he is engaged to a "woman who is from another country".

When I first heard this information two months ago, I immediately thought of Vanessa. But at the time Kristina was still on the show so there was a possibility of error. At this point I do strongly believe that this piece of information is true. My source has absolutely no reason to mislead me.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:04 pm

Glad to hear they are happy. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:05 pm

OnePromise wrote:So I have hesitated to bring this information to the board as I am not 100% sure of it's accuracy but in light of the finale upcoming next week I thought I'd share what I know. I can not give names but I have heard from a reliable source very close to the Viall family that Nick is engaged and very happy. The source did not give names as they don't actually watch the show personally, but did say that he is engaged to a "woman who is from another country".

When I first heard this information two months ago, I immediately thought of Vanessa. But at the time Kristina was still on the show so there was a possibility of error. At this point I do strongly believe that this piece of information is true. My source has absolutely no reason to mislead me.

I never had doubt he picked Vanessa. My question is if they are still happy together. I have to admit, one minute I am sure it's all good but then next minute I think there's problems in paradise. I don't know them personally so why am I so concerned about their happiness? Why oh why?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:09 pm

IMO Vanessa wears her heart on her sleeve, she is glowing in all the pics we have of her.. IMO they are happy and probably so excited for Monday.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:16 pm

According to the source they were happy as of about two weeks ago. So I doubt anything would have drastically changed so close to the end. And I agree they appear over the moon happy. I still think the wild ATFR is good news.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:40 pm

@onepromise thanks for the lovely info. I have always believe they are still together, with this week FS it was a done deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:12 pm

Diana wrote:IMO Vanessa wears her heart on her sleeve, she is glowing in all the pics we have of her.. IMO they are happy and probably so excited for Monday.

I agree

My excitement and anticipation level is OTT.  IMO theirs must be that x1000!!!
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:17 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if his family and her family are at the ATFR to give each of them support. IMO they are very happy and doing very well based on all the sleuthing thus far.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:24 pm

I believe they're still happily together as well. If they were having major issues, I don't think Nick would be on DWTS, since MF apparently doesn't want a repeat of Chris and Whit. That means Nick's either in a happy solid relationship or already single, and I don't see the latter as an option at all. They both seem way too happy and like they're looking forward to the show ending. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
sosleepy
Julie81
SeekAny
Jolena
mtnlvr55