SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:34 pm

marriedarockstar wrote:Nick is so smitten! Look at the way he looks at V!! beatingheart

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Nv411

My SC

:sprinklehearts

Nick said in his Flare Mag interview here that he can definitely state he did not fall in love with two people.

I take this to mean that Nick only fell in love with one woman on the show. 

No doubt in my mind that one woman is Vanessa    :yes:

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:38 pm

Awesome picture of the two of them. I can't wait to see them together! When do you think Vanessa will leave for LA?
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:49 pm

She could be there already! No snapchat no ig story today. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:08 pm

^^ She posted this IG recently

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Img_1610

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:17 pm

^she could have posted it anywhere and I am not sure if it's a current or old pic? But she looks gorgeous regardless

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamcatcher Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:21 pm

Her friend Anna posted a comment saying "I remember this day" so it's an old picture. But she really is stunning. If Nick doesn't marry her I will giggling

Dreamcatcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:23 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
marriedarockstar wrote:Nick is so smitten! Look at the way he looks at V!! beatingheart

My SC

Nick said in his Flare Mag interview here that he can definitely state he did not fall in love with two people.

jmo

I watched the finale preview and he said he's in love with these women. I felt like Vanessa once again, insecure in their relationship. Of course, no matter how much Nick told her to get out of her head, it would be hard because she didn't see how differently Nick looks at each one of them.

I so look forward to that part of the preview where Vanessa is crying on Nick's shoulder. They better not akimp on us on that moment. I want to witness this angst-sy conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:48 pm

Dreamcatcher wrote:Her friend Anna posted a comment saying "I remember this day" so it's an old picture. But she really is stunning. If Nick doesn't marry her I will giggling

Yeah without even considering if she's in LA already, I could tell that was an old picture. She looks younger in my opinion and something about it just made me think it wasn't new.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:33 am

Just re watched the preview.... Is there an edit between mr. Viall's sacrifice line and Vanessa's crying?

Also I suspect tptb were feeding her insecurities, but i admit I was a tad surprised by her boldness in asking nick if he was planning to propose.... Bottom line for her IMO is that she really hates and mistrusts the whole Bach process - as would I. She has very definite ideas about what engagement means (and I happen to agree with her), so IMO it is likely driving her crazy the way the filming schedule works for the last few weeks. Does she have the first LCD as it appears? Doesn't the f1 usually have the second LCD? Talk about artificially ramping up both nick's and Vanessa's concerns....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:14 am

I just love this photo and caption. I love that Vanessa's uses her voice for good. heartbeat

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 17076253_379710792422142_95233907582042112_n
https://instagram.com/p/BRW1_GQh5m6/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:01 am

2ndcampbell wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

My SC

jmo

I watched the finale preview and he said he's in love with these women. I felt like Vanessa once again, insecure in their relationship. Of course, no matter how much Nick told her to get out of her head, it would be hard because she didn't see how differently Nick looks at each one of them.  

I so look forward to that part of the preview where Vanessa is crying on Nick's shoulder. They better not akimp on us on that moment. I want to witness this angst-sy conversation.

I swear Nick has tears in his eyes when V said she loved him! u can see the emotion he is in love with her baddddd jmo awwww
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:47 am

I did not like watching the preview where he says he is in love with two people. Did that happen? Did they splice that sentence in.

I just don't get how he can be split in his mind & why his mum is crying in the preview. I am really surprised if he is actually torn. Glad the flare interview states he only fell in love with one person.

What does everyone think is going to happen at atfr live???

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
sosleepy
Julie81
SeekAny
Jolena
mtnlvr55