SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:37 pm

These two!!  beatingheart  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 1f60d  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 1f525

What a fun, smoking hot couple these two make!  I can't wait to see more of their pics next week! I bet Vanessa already has a scrapbook album ready to post!  :yes:

A throwback to spandex...who wore it better? #tbt   by @vanessagrimaldi30
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:39 pm

3 more days! Their People magazine shoot will be so fun and hot!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:40 pm

LOL. At myself @TrishB  when you were describing your SO. I quickly read SOB.  

I'm thinking it was such a lovely story why SOB..  

Then I reread it.   (Point of my story.....read things twice)
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:11 am

You DA best guys @george1218 @Billysmom
and I know what you mean about the "SOB" thing @Nikikass haha! It's happened to me before also!!!

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:12 am

I just cried watching this...

Vanessa starts crying when she says "I just never thought I was gonna meet anyone like your son" 

I have no doubt Vanessa that you have found an amazing man in Nick!!!!  beatingheart   :yes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smX8eFHD74w
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:23 am

@AllAboutLove ohhh, me too! What a touching moment between Vanessa and Nicks Dad!

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:03 am

I love that vid I also love how she has made the 2 Viall men so emotional and cry! Love her! She seems so passionate!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:52 am

@2ndcampbell If you are interested in doing some GIFs try this site:

http://www.online-image-editor.com/

Go to the help section. They have lists of things you can do there and click on to the GIF making one. This is where I learned to do banners.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I just cried watching this...

Vanessa starts crying when she says "I just never thought I was gonna meet anyone like your son" 

I have no doubt Vanessa that you have found an amazing man in Nick!!!!  beatingheart   :yes:

Me too @AllAboutLove. I just had a good cry after watching this. She made papa Viall cry. Nick & his dad cried upon first talking with Vanessa.   That is what I call raw. Wow. :tissuebox awwww :tissuebox

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I just cried watching this...

OMG tears rolling down my face (thank you @AllAboutLove. Now we know where Nick gets his emotion from; V's comments to Nick's Dad are so deep, I'm not sure I've ever seen this before, even with JP & Ash who are my fave couple of all time. ILOVEU :sprinklehearts

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:29 am

You can tell how much Vanessa loves Nick in that video. It seriously melts my heart. I may be naive but I honestly think these two are gonna make it. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:42 am

Diana wrote:You can tell how much Vanessa love4s Nick in that video. It seriously melts my heart. I may be naive but I honestly think these two are gonna make it. heartbeat
:yes: cheerleader blowkiss
On the Nissa train. It's a joyful place to be.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
sosleepy
Julie81
SeekAny
Jolena
mtnlvr55