SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:38 pm

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Nick-says-if-we-can-jump-in-an-ice-bath-we-can-do-anything-

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Source-5

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Vanessa-and-Nick-in-hot-tub

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Nick-and-Vanessa-talk-in-hot-tub-

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Source

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Source-6
by GIPHY
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:42 pm

Just saying, I enjoyed V&N's Lapland fantasy immensely. Not only has she challenged him but he has gradually been challenging  her as well
IMO his incremental way of guiding her culminated in this epi. I see an enhanced woman Smiley and a content man.
I feel that all that remains is the denouement.

Last edited by notarose on Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:49 pm

Maddy wrote:Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Source

by GIPHY
He did this same thing during their first 1 on 1. I LOVE IT. heartbeat

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 7IkBIKi
my sc
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:51 pm

Look how cute she is in that first gif!!!!! She can be both the sweet young thing and the glamourous and challenging strong woman.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:01 pm

I just noticed that even when saying that Nick doesn't even seem that serious. I honestly don't view their conversations as tense at all. Hugesmile

via GIPHY

http://giphy.com/gifs/thebachelor-episode-10-abc-xUA7baj3suUqVUtnfa

My fave kiss!  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1105969562

via GIPHY

http://giphy.com/gifs/thebachelor-episode-7-abc-l0He63nHCwMjHm7lK
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:22 pm

^^ That kiss is so hot! :fanningfan :girlfan :fanningfan :girlfan

If I have to pick 1 Nissa moment, it would be this one:

Source

The way Nick is looking at Vanessa during one of the un-sexiest moments ever, it has to be Love!   :inlove

This was the moment their relationship was a done deal for me. Nothing would ever compare beatingheart
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:55 pm

Aaaawww. Are we bringing out our favorite Vanessa and Nick moment? Mine would have to be the first foreheads lean during first 1 on 1 date. Wait... maybe it's the pull in for a kiss on the zero gravity plane. Aaaargh... too many to choose from. (These SCs are made by me. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 2498057887 I wish I know how to gif. It'll be more awesome.)

First forehead lean
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Image12

Pull in for a kiss
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Image10

"I like being in your arms" by Vanessa
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Image11

Last edited by 2ndcampbell on Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added my screencaps)

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:13 pm

I remember one of the ways I knew I loved my DH was when I never thought twice about nursing him through the flu. Prior to that I was pretty lousy about being around sickness. How fortunate for nick that he got to experience so early on the feelings that he did when Vanessa was nauseous. I kinda think these two had some divine intervention there (no way will I give tptb any credit on this one, laugh out loud...)
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:28 pm

I love how Vanessa and Nick can be so cute, fun, playful and adorable and then sexy, hot, major chemistry and sparks together then emotional, vulnerable, deep, cerebral as well.

Together these two have have it all - a physical, emotional, mental, and soul connection! beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:16 pm

Aww These GIF's and SC's are killing me...THE best! Hot, sexy, fun, tender, strong, and so much more all combined into one. I only saw this type of undeniable love and connection (on all levels) with JP & Ash Smiley

What I would give to see what Nick is doing with his hands underwater on the hot-tub!! Vanessa is clearly melting giggling
I agree with @Billysmom (?) that on their first 1 on 1 there was something very special...Gosh, I could feel it through my TV screen. They felt it and it was emotional for both...

When I started dating my SO, maybe about 2 weeks into it, he showed up at the clinic with Tim Horton's and bagels for all the surgeons, nurses, assistants! He had high court downtown Toronto, right by the clinic (even though he works out of another Division) It was only a 2-3 minute visit...he zipped-in & zipped-out... but it was special! As he left and I saw him walk to his car through the window, I turned around and went "Awww I miss him" only to notice that the entire staff was standing in front of me with grins on their faces... I knew then I was done!! It has been the best of times, and the worst of times for us... but we are still loyal, loving and together. These moments happen in a minute sometimes... then when you are deep in the relationship you start noticing all those little things that drive you insane about the other, but it is too late because the love is already there to tolerate and accept Smiley

Oh my, I don't think I can take waiting until Monday!! Loving all the comments and the thoughts about the possible scenarios, you guys are the best!

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:23 pm

TrishB wrote:Aww These GIF's and SC's are killing me...THE best! Hot, sexy, fun, tender, strong, and so much more all combined into one.  I only saw this type of undeniable love and connection (on all levels) with JP & Ash Smiley

What I would give to see what Nick is doing with his hands underwater on the hot-tub!! Vanessa is clearly melting giggling
I agree with @Billysmom (?) that on their first 1 on 1 there was something very special...Gosh, I could feel it through my TV screen.  They felt it and it was emotional for both...

When I started dating my SO, maybe about 2 weeks into it, he showed up at the clinic with Tim Horton's and bagels for all the surgeons, nurses, assistants!  He had high court downtown Toronto, right by the clinic (even though he works out of another Division) It was only a 2-3 minute visit...he zipped-in & zipped-out... but it was special!  As he left and I saw him walk to his car through the window, I turned around and went "Awww I miss him" only to notice that the entire staff was standing in front of me with grins on their faces... I knew then I was done!! It has been the best of times, and the worst of times for us... but we are still loyal, loving and together.  These moments happen in a minute sometimes... then when you are deep in the relationship you start noticing all those little things that drive you insane about the other, but it is too late because the love is already there to tolerate and accept Smiley

Oh my, I don't think I can take waiting until Monday!! Loving all the comments and the thoughts about the possible scenarios, you guys are the best!

Thank you so much for telling us about you and your SO. That is very sweet!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:31 pm

TrishB wrote:Aww These GIF's and SC's are killing me...THE best! Hot, sexy, fun, tender, strong, and so much more all combined into one.  I only saw this type of undeniable love and connection (on all levels) with JP & Ash Smiley

I agree with @Billysmom (?) that on their first 1 on 1 there was something very special...Gosh, I could feel it through my TV screen.  They felt it and it was emotional for both...

When I started dating my SO, maybe about 2 weeks into it, he showed up at the clinic with Tim Horton's and bagels for all the surgeons, nurses, assistants!  He had high court downtown Toronto, right by the clinic (even though he works out of another Division) It was only a 2-3 minute visit...he zipped-in & zipped-out... but it was special!  As he left and I saw him walk to his car through the window, I turned around and went "Awww I miss him" only to notice that the entire staff was standing in front of me with grins on their faces... I knew then I was done!! It has been the best of times, and the worst of times for us... but we are still loyal, loving and together.  These moments happen in a minute sometimes... then when you are deep in the relationship you start noticing all those little things that drive you insane about the other, but it is too late because the love is already there to tolerate and accept Smiley

blowkiss
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
sosleepy
Julie81
SeekAny
Jolena
mtnlvr55