SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:45 am

Diana wrote:You can tell how much Vanessa loves Nick in that video. It seriously melts my heart. I may be naive but I honestly think these two are gonna make it. heartbeat

Nick once used the phrase "imperfect perfection" and I really think all of him wants all of her and she, he.
I LOVE this story SO much PINKHEART beatingheart

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:42 pm

After 3 plus years, we finally get to see our guy happy, in love and happy! beatingheart

The wait has been long but it was worthwhile.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:38 pm

According to RS, the lovebirds are doing their People shoot today cheerleader I bet that is going to be one hot shoot laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:48 pm

Has he back pedaled at all on his "trouble in paradise" claims?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:01 pm

Billysmom wrote:Has he back pedaled at all on his "trouble in paradise" claims?

IDK because I don't read his stuff anymore however I think he only looks for the negative and is deaf, dumb, & blind to anything that counters his notions about N & V as individuals or as a couple. All his seems to ever do is roll is his own ch*t rofl
Now I feel blah that I lowered myself to his level Embarressed!  Momentary lapse.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:09 pm

Unless it's a trouble in paradise themed photo shoot, which I don't see happening at all. Can you imagine? That would be so awkward! Like forcing Nick on a photoshoot with Andi and Kaitlyn. dizzy
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:37 pm

Please make sure you check the title of the thread that you are in. This is a FAN Forum which means no negative posts at all and no posts regarding other contestants in a negative manner.

This rule is in place because fans of those other contestants cannot support them when negative comments are made because it's a fan forum.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:10 pm

notarose wrote:
Billysmom wrote:Has he back pedaled at all on his "trouble in paradise" claims?

IDK because I don't read his stuff anymore however I think he only looks for the negative and is deaf, dumb, & blind to anything that counters his notions about N & V as individuals or as a couple. All his seems to ever do is roll is his own ch*t rofl
Now I feel blah that I lowered myself to his level Embarressed!  Momentary lapse.

I don't think his perceptions have ever change...I think RS believes that Nick is in TB not for the right reasons (he's not there to get engaged or married), thus he says if ever Vanessa stays...she will just be dragged along (Poor Vanessa, he says)...his beliefs have been stronger since he thinks he is right most specially now that Nick has signed up with DWTS...thus, lots of people are foreseeing that their engagement is doom because of feedbacks...but, I am still confident that it will work...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:28 pm

I see the decisions that need to made as so ordinary.  If you find the love you want to keep for a lifetime, if you want to parent, the logistics of how to nest are the next step.  
Jobs are jobs, no matter how wonderful.  Finding a life partner and starting a family is the ultimate goal for some and having that life goal materialize is far and beyond all else.
Vanessa and Nick are not action figures to be repositioned at the will of the show once the film is in the can.  They IMO are intelligent, capable adults who celebrate happiness and have the capacity to know what cultivates they happiness as a couple.  
They don't need my advice giggling  but I enjoy playing social secretary from afar.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:36 pm

N&V might have taken a break during the PEOPLE photoshoot. Both were on IG liking posts at the same time half an hour back. laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:17 pm

That clip of Vanessa and Nick dad crying warms my heart. This girl is the real deal, she is ALL in for him. She made both Nick and his dad cry. it kind of reminded me of when Sean's dad told Cat that he prayed for someone like her for his son. I also agree that those were tears of joy. I even teared up, so happy for Nick and Vanessa!! Can Monday come faster please. cheerleader

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:35 pm

Epiphany
Somewhere along the course of this love story I realized I was parking in Vanessa's thread more than Nick's.  I realized it was because she shone as bright as he, something I never thought possible. I itch to celebrate that and it has been a challenge because no matter the direction of my gaze media, in particular, is relentless in its attempt to bloodlet. I wonder how that came to be.  
I lost my first love.  He died in a motorcycle accident when we were in our early 20's.  There was no recognizable body to bury. Years later I survived a head-on collision with a lorrie.  For a few weeks I wasn't always 100% certain I was alive instead pondering whether I was trapped in the interim before impact, that elongated time that many have experienced as a traumatic event unfolds. Yet, here I am joyful in being witness to something beautiful that belongs to strangers.  And why not?  Isn't that a cornerstone of being human?  I fail in trying to understand what events have so impacted the lives of others that frosts the window and blurs out the good.

A heartfelt thank you to you who celebrate alongside.
I like my wine red.  Chianti preferred. (And no, that's not a "Silence of the Lambs" reference rofl )

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
sosleepy
Julie81
SeekAny
Jolena
mtnlvr55