SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:42 pm

It was originally posted in her discussion thread but I think it fits here too:

shaughnessyb wrote:Not sure if this has been shared yet. This is the link for Vanessa's foundation "No Better You." http://nobetteryou.org/

I found it on her friend @annachilli's instagram page. Curious to see what this turns into!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by gurlbrit Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:44 pm

notarose wrote:Epiphany
Somewhere along the course of this love story I realized I was parking in Vanessa's thread more than Nick's.  I realized it was because she shone as bright as he, something I never thought possible. I itch to celebrate that and it has been a challenge because no matter the direction of my gaze media, in particular, is relentless in its attempt to bloodlet. I wonder how that came to be.  
I lost my first love.  He died in a motorcycle accident when we were in our early 20's.  There was no recognizable body to bury. Years later I survived a head-on collision with a lorrie.  For a few weeks I wasn't always 100% certain I was alive instead pondering whether I was trapped in the interim before impact, that elongated time that many have experienced as a traumatic event unfolds. Yet, here I am joyful in being witness to something beautiful that belongs to strangers.  And why not?  Isn't that a cornerstone of being human?  I fail in trying to understand what events have so impacted the lives of others that frosts the window and blurs out the good.

A heartfelt thank you to you who celebrate alongside.
I like my wine red.  Chianti preferred. (And no, that's not a "Silence of the Lambs" reference rofl )

My sincere condolences on the loss of your first love; and gobsmacked that you survived a head-on with a "lorry". I too married someone from another continent, I am European and married an American. I have lived in the US since 1983; went from living in England's green and pleasant land, to the California desert.

I am and have been fascinated by V and N's relationship. In some instances it's easy and flowing; in others it's full of angst, but isn't that what life is about. Sometimes each comes across a whiny, but I'm not sure I wouldn't be whinier if I was in V's place. We know that they all sign on for this show, but none of us know the reality of it. I hope that N&V make it work. He deserves to reap something out of the past appearances on the Ette and BIP.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:05 pm

notarose wrote:Epiphany
Somewhere along the course of this love story I realized I was parking in Vanessa's thread more than Nick's.  I realized it was because she shone as bright as he, something I never thought possible. I itch to celebrate that and it has been a challenge because no matter the direction of my gaze media, in particular, is relentless in its attempt to bloodlet. I wonder how that came to be.  
I lost my first love.  He died in a motorcycle accident when we were in our early 20's.  There was no recognizable body to bury. Years later I survived a head-on collision with a lorrie.  For a few weeks I wasn't always 100% certain I was alive instead pondering whether I was trapped in the interim before impact, that elongated time that many have experienced as a traumatic event unfolds. Yet, here I am joyful in being witness to something beautiful that belongs to strangers.  And why not?  Isn't that a cornerstone of being human?  I fail in trying to understand what events have so impacted the lives of others that frosts the window and blurs out the good.

A heartfelt thank you to you who celebrate alongside.
I like my wine red.  Chianti preferred. (And no, that's not a "Silence of the Lambs" reference rofl )

Awww NR, you makin me tear up (one tear - rolling down cheek - pretty cry).

On another note, I like me a glass of Malbec. But I think for Monday, I'll break out the champagne. My hubby likes champagne (can't stand wine) so maybe he'll watch with me if I get a good one.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:07 pm

Living on the west coast, I rely on you east coasters to give me play by play updates Monday night!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:10 pm

@sdmom - we'll do a shout out to let you know re: the wild event at ATFR

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:38 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:@sdmom - we'll do a shout out to let you know re: the wild event at ATFR

I'm dying to know what the ATFR "first" is. They always build everything up so much that I think it is probably nothing, but who knows. Maybe Peta will be on to show a couple of dance steps with Nick. That's a first, right? I figure it's something totally not related to the happy couple's relationship.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:10 pm

@notarose bestbud! Thanks for sharing. That was so humbling and touching.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:11 pm

@notarose, blowkiss to you for the positivity you bring

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:32 pm

awwww @notarose Between your Pablo Neruda post (I am from South America and a big fan) and your touching post just now...you have touched my heart deeply awwww
I know first hand how it feels to have lost someone you love deeply... I had a horrible car accident 3 months before my son passed...the trauma one goes through has no description nor understanding teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 2764 Thank you for sharing with us!

I like my wine "blush" and my brand is Mateus Smiley

teamnick - Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:37 pm

To all who will be celebrating with something other than Chianti - our sameness binds us while our differences make it all the more interesting Hugesmile

Thanks to all who have shared their stories alongside mine. We are one.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:45 pm

sdmom wrote:Living on the west coast, I rely on you east coasters to give me play by play updates Monday night!

West coaster here too. I think I'm going to have to find one of those webbie channels. Then maybe jump into PST broadcast to watch it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:47 pm

Sprite wrote:@2ndcampbell If you are interested in doing some GIFs try this site:

http://www.online-image-editor.com/

Go to the help section. They have lists of things you can do there and click on to the GIF making one. This is where I learned to do banners.

Thank you @Sprite. Btw, I like your avatar. It takes me on a tropical vacation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
sosleepy
Julie81
SeekAny
Jolena
mtnlvr55