SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:04 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose yes on the 13th! If you're thinking live proposal, what do you think will happen at the FRC?

Assuming this actually happens on the 13th:
Not sure but the black vehicle arrives at the FRC while the sky is still light then later Nick is seen in much darker light by the outdoor fire in his suit. That could be because the F2 came/left then he goes out to wait for Vanessa.  But what if he let the F2 go on a different day?  Why outside by the fire?
I'm thinking he told Vanessa at the FRC that he wanted her to see everything filmed before making her decision, that he had a ring but didn't want her to decide until later. He keeps talking about "transparency" in interviews so it does fit. I also think he may want her to live the potential negativity that comes with being his partner - all the SM/media crap - beforehand so she can truly see what that component would be like before committing herself.
I suppose the same 13 luck might apply simply by the proposal being official on air date.  Just don't know what's what with the open fire in the snow.

I do believe she is his F1.  The clues just keep multiplying.

My SC from season promo before the premiere aired.
[url=https://servimg.com/view/18788347/168]Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Image14[/

Lavender doesn't grow in that part of the world; first association is French.
"It represents refinement, grace, and elegance. Lavender holds a sacred place in nature, and with its violet flowers is often considered the most delicate and precious. Any arrangement filled with these beautiful blossoms sends a message of feminine beauty."
http://www.flowermeaning.com/lavender-flower-meaning/

IMO Nick is in deep love with this woman.  Just trying to navigate how he will attempt to insure that she doesn't mislead herself like he did in other seasons.  He is well aware that he fell in love on other seasons then realized "nope, that would have been a disaster".  As lead, I think he knows how he feels for V is much richer, deeper, bigger however I don't know how he can help her keep outside the bubble.  Actually, as far as up to epi 8 goes, I think she has managed well.
Hmmm, not sure. It's the fire that's throwing me off.  Otherwise I would say I think they were engaged at the FRC and the 13th as an announcement day is lucky, something her sweet grandfather who was with her on the journey would appreciate PINKHEART

PS: and why doesn't he have his coat on by the snow fire? Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 2292733854 Like is he waiting for V to bring him a fur throw & s'mores?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:40 am

^That is quite an imagination. It is a plausible scenario but it's way too poetic for a show like The Bachelor. **IMO**

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:43 am

I noticed in a screenshot the ring Nick is holding in Finland, doesen't look like a classic Neil Lane engagementring. Maybe it's a promisering question

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:35 am

It looks like a Neil Lane engagement ring to me....

IMO I definitely think there is an engagement and Nick is engaged to Vanessa. I'd honestly be shocked if that is not the case. The connection they have is undeniable, IMO and so real and the whole storyline this season of whether Nick finds love makes me think even more that he is engaged to Vanessa beatingheart 

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:28 am

I like the way you think @notarose. yes And am impressed by your knowledge of the symbolism (#13, lavender). Can you please apply to be a writer for the show? :yes:

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:44 am

KB_Mom wrote:I like the way you think @notarose. yes And am impressed by your knowledge of the symbolism (#13, lavender). Can you please apply to be a writer for the show? :yes:

bestbud!
I'm too fluffy for this show giggling

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:22 pm

It looks like the hands on the watch are on the other side of 6. It looks like it was late evening?

Flipped rotated and resized.
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Captur12

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:54 pm

The other possible scenario on the 13th is we get a WEDDING! Okay. Okay. I'm ahead of myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:16 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:The other possible scenario on the 13th is we get a WEDDING! Okay. Okay. I'm ahead of myself.

Well V already has that lovely 80's bridal gown in the wings.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:35 pm

I'm anticipating what V's dad knows about Nick and whether that knowledge comes from outside sources or from Nick himself during their convo.
I'm also very comforted by the support Vanessa's loved ones have shown her on SM.  Her aunt & uncle plus sister and friends follow and like Vanessa and Nick related pics and those with public accounts post their own support of Vanessa in this venture.
Nick is certainly complex with a well documented history.  Despite many antics on this season, support appears to continue from Vanessa's camp.  Curious as to what this circle is all about.  I have noticed that 21 yr old Lil Pat (brother) and son Jack (aunt Patricia and Uncle Louie) are both a tad hellion based on their SM. Also, V had opportunity to question Nick's sexual past but that seemed irrelevant to her - asked if he knew Liz was coming on the show beforehand rather than concern about 1- night stand predisposition; takeway from Andi season was about relationship to family rather than the infamous ATFR question.
Should be intriguing talk during the HTD. Hope we get a greater a sense of how she came to be who she is.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:59 pm

@notarose Wow ! Just Wow. French Lavendar yess- used to sell it a shop I worked in, smells gorgeous. It would be a lovely touch & little detail a set designer might throw in when knowing it is Vanessa.
If there is a week unnacounted it makes me think more that there will be a two part ATFR- with some sort of twist in the middle. Perhaps Nick does want to explain all that has happened in his journey to V before the proposal itself.

Also is it not possible that the shots of him without a coat near the outside fire might be staged for a promo purposes. Just before the actual proposal etc - but i can imagine a producer staging that scene - like when we see them pacing or looking out from a balcony at emotional moments.
It cd as you say be after he says goodbye to the F2.

Did I not some months ago at end of filming see a public tweet from a producer or someone which said -tears of joy& the other sort. Did that happen? If so why would they be pushing the - will Nick be rejected story if they already announced tears of joy!!!? Just remembered this today.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:15 pm

@ukglasgowkiiss
The tweet was from Fleiss, the big cheese.
Yep, tears of joy and the other which could mean either sad or relief. I'm going with the latter for now.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
sosleepy
Julie81
SeekAny
Jolena
mtnlvr55