SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:23 pm

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 16790398_767157280098792_5422272498962006016_n
nickviall
Turns out one of her students is also an amazing artist #thebachelor #hometowns
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:32 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:He looks like a very attentive student, but you can tell that he's not really paying attention because he's distracted by his massive crush on the teacher.

He wasn't. I meant to comment on this last night. But if you looked closely, it was clear he was playing with her legs and touching her all while she was explaining the words. At one point you can almost see her reaching down like she's trying to stop him while she's still reading from the book.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:15 pm

@lleyki yes I caught that too. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:33 pm

Nick and Vanessa posted the same pic on their IGs   :swinginglove heartglasses lovetogether heartandarrow

Turns out one of her students is also an amazing artist #thebachelor #hometowns by @nickviall

And so we hugged and smelled each other's armpits #thebachelor #abc #hometowns by @vanessagrimaldi30

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:35 pm

lolpanda
I'm going to quote myself.  I posted this in Nick's fan thread but want to post here as well because they are a couple IMO.

Loved Nick during Vanessa's HTD.
IMO he handled the strain of "the process" restrictions as best he could.  He mentioned that he and Vanessa had spoken about a future beyond the show and had begun talking about logistics but needed to talk a lot more.  When speaking about "the blessing" with dad Nick broke the 4th wall when asked if he had said the same on the other 3 HTDs and it seemed as if he was seeking permission to be specific but was denied that permission by his producer/handler.  Loved that dad then asked "what does blessing mean to you".  Such a smart guy to find a back door which allowed Nick to answer more fully. I now see where Vanessa gets her power of perception from. Dad "gets" Nick.

Little things
- in an ITM at the school Nick says that people often overlook beauty and magic
- the photo Nick talks about with a student is the one he posted in RL on his IG of the 0-gravity date
- shared laughter shown in the credits IMO illustrates how Nick's mirth surfaces in amusement over tangible small daily life moments.  He did likewise when Vanessa snorted during the WI GD alone time.
- walking up the drive, Nick says this is like "Romeo & Juliet"
- ITM "definitely falling for Vanessa"

Just a few of my favorite things.

IMO giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:10 pm

I appreciated her dad so much for being real and asking the tough questions. Overall, I think Nick did great answering given he's not really allowed to give the definitive answers the parents want.

LMAO @ Nick saying this is like Romeo & Juliet. I wonder if that was some sort of foreshadowing to how he wasn't so warmly accepted by her family. Suspect
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:38 pm

These two are just adorable. heartbeat

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 VEwroTy
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/the-bachelor-episode-8-gifs/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:50 pm

This moment is one of my fav moments from last night. These 2 just can't get enough of each other. The umbrella long forgotten. giggling  giggling

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:04 pm

I loved their date beatingheart I also noticed that when they were making the scrapbook with her students, you quickly see this picture:
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Screen11
(my screenshot from episode 8)

holly molly, that's only episode 2! No wonder the showed us none of their interactions besides their 1-on-1 dates and now HTD. It could have been their wedding day right there laugh out loud

I also liked how Nick looked at her in the outtakes:
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Screen10
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Screen11
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:39 pm

IMO, this was done day one when Nick said Vanessa was a "keeper"... 

Nick and Vanessa just light up around each other! It's beautiful to see 

heartandarrow
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:43 pm

@traveler90 Yes, I notice he seems to do that goofy little head tilt with Vanessa a lot. He's like a mischievous little boy who knows he's doing/saying something he shouldn't, but knows that he will be forgiven. I find it kind of cute and rather endearing from 36 year old Nick.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:06 pm

@traveler90 wow nice catch! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
sosleepy
Julie81
SeekAny
Jolena
mtnlvr55