SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP4 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cmh123 Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:50 am

I just have a quick question are the producers that work on bachelor in paradise the same ones that work on the bachelor and the bachelorette?

cmh123

Back to top Go down

BIP4 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Costiesgirl Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:50 am

wrong info **

Last edited by Costiesgirl on Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Costiesgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jessicajayx Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:52 am

@yana_bach
Jasmines not following her, neither is Raven or Alexis

jessicajayx

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:53 am

cmh123 wrote:I just have a quick question are the producers that work on bachelor in paradise the same ones that work on the bachelor and the bachelorette?

There might be a great deal of overlap. They are not identical. Some also work other projects etc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:53 am

Yeah if it's a legal issue and producer was afraid they're going to get hammered for whatever then that's different. I'm cruel as usual, this is highly entertaining laugh out loud Best show ever.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:55 am

More from People:
Bachelor in Paradise was suspended after producers allegedly filmed DeMario Jackson in a sexual encounter with a female contestant who may have been too drunk to consent, two sources tell PEOPLE.
One contestant on the show tells PEOPLE that two other cast members saw the interaction. The source adds that the contestants are upset that crew members did not do more to stop the incident.
“People are pissed, and not just at DeMario. We’re pissed that this whole thing happened,” the contestant says. “They could have seen that she was drinking too much and that he was taking advantage. They could have stopped this before it got this far. But they decided to let it go, and let it happen, and see what happened? So, I’m angry at the show, and everyone else is too.”

Last edited by blueblues on Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:56 am

jessicajayx wrote:@yana_bach

Makes total sense to me.
Lines are going to be drawn in the sand now. Production vs cast(DeMario/Corinne until they turn on each other if they do). Bach nation who rely on TPTB or shilling or fans will not bite the hand that feeds them. They rely on that for their income and so will distance themselves from Corinne/DeMario. IMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:56 am

It must be in the Squad manual if one gets more media attention than the rest, unfollow.

Pathetic IMHO. At a time when your friend may need you the most.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:58 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

It must be in the Squad manual if one gets more media attention than the rest, unfollow.

Pathetic IMHO. At a time when your friend may need you the most.

Yep, but these aren't real friends. cantstopl That's the sad thing. These are fabricated reality tv friends. I seriously have to wonder if this whole thing wasn't somewhat instigated in order to defray from the 'Ette season.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:58 am

@jessicajayx so the squad is broken up?

So they are claiming he was less drunk. Honestly, if one or both were that drunk then why did one of the cast say something. If they witnessed they are as much to blame as producers IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:06 pm

@stuckinsc Well, we are commenting on a societal issue. Am I my brother's keeper? Might be a bit philosophical this morning.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:08 pm

Corinne is not part of the squad. She is close to Rachel. Raven said in an interview that she and Corinne didn't get along in the beginning of filming. I checked and Rachel is still following her.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+108
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
kmick0890
TheWrongReasons
North