SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP4 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:18 am

I wouldn't read too much into the title of a "producer". Aren't all the handlers producers too? I think pretty much everyone part of the production crew who doesn't have a specific role (like say cameraman) is a producer. The ones with actual power, like Elan, are executive producers. For all we know, it could've been someone who's only recently started working for them. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

BIP4 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Costiesgirl Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:25 am

Anyone catch rs on Jenny Mccarthy?

Costiesgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:26 am

mindless wrote:I wouldn't read too much into the title of a "producer". Aren't all the handlers producers too? I think pretty much everyone part of the production crew who doesn't have a specific role (like say cameraman) is a producer. The ones with actual power, like Elan, are executive producers. For all we know, it could've been someone who's only recently started working for them. JMO.

No, there are different tiers of production. I don't know if that source was being careless with reporting or not. There are definite tiers just like anything else. Someone who is a free lance camera person for hire is not a producer.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:28 am

Robby H Hayes‏Verified account
@RobbyHHayes
Following
More
What happens in paradise, stays in paradise. #NoComment #BIP4

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:35 am

If you want to listen to GirlwithnoJob on FB live ...

https://www.facebook.com/TheMorningBreath/videos/1330578910396334/

#TeamPeter BIP4 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 1f495
#TeamRachel BIP4 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Costiesgirl Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:37 am

^^she is so painful to listen too hopefully she has dirt

Costiesgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:39 am

These girls are so immature.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:39 am

Kashathediva wrote:
mindless wrote:I wouldn't read too much into the title of a "producer". Aren't all the handlers producers too? I think pretty much everyone part of the production crew who doesn't have a specific role (like say cameraman) is a producer. The ones with actual power, like Elan, are executive producers. For all we know, it could've been someone who's only recently started working for them. JMO.

No, there are different tiers of production. I don't know if that source was being careless with reporting or not.  There are definite tiers just like anything else. Someone who is a free lance camera person for hire is not a producer.

Yes, that's why I said a camera person isn't a producer. My point was that there are plenty of producers on set and most of them are just doing as they're told, they're not calling the shots. I can totally see one of them legitimately taking issue with what they're being told to do, if they feel it's crossing all kinds of lines. I really don't see how this whole mess would be beneficial to the show. Even if the cast got out of control, they're the ones who cast these people again, even after seeing them do questionable things before, and then suggested they should hook up as part of the script. I for one hold them responsible over the two drunken idiots and I doubt it's just me. The only one coming out of this looking half-decent is the producer who filed the complaint. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:43 am

GWNJ girls say a lot of BIP people have unfollowed Corinne. Can anyone confirm?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:44 am

I'll be the dissenter here. Producer knew what s/he was signing up for unless they're a complete moron and didn't investigate their new place of employment whatsoever at all before signing on the dotted line imo. What a joke.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:47 am

I have no idea what happened, but something tells me we'll know soon enough and this isn't going to be a story of your run-of-the-mill drunken hook up. Here's what I do think though...

- Consent is important, and not having consent means you are violating someone. Full stop (I'll add IMO, but really hope it's not necessary here). IMO, it doesn't matter if one person is known for being an idiot, history of trashy behavior, is drunk, or signed a contract and went along with a ridiculous story line. That doesn't mean they deserve to be violated without consent. So hopefully this isn't really a story about consent, because I rather enjoy not sympathizing with either of these jerks.

- There are so many possibilities here, and until we know more we have no idea what the allegations are and who they are against. So far we've only heard one side of the story, DeMaurio's.

Now I'm going to take a break from this board for a while before I say something that gets me banned.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:48 am

I tend to think it was not a moral issue, but a legal issue that pushed the person to make a decision, not that perhaps the two did not overlap.
I know someone very well who does online editing for reality tv etc. They are used to seeing everything. So it's not shock value. That's why I say legal issue crossed a line in that person's mind.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+108
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
kmick0890
TheWrongReasons
North