SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:03 pm

So it's known or just suspected that the producer us friends with Corrine?

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:07 pm

Sheokaf wrote:^ I'm sure that's what MF thinks of her. I think she's smarter than she lets on.

Oh yes, I think her 'image' is manufactured for maximum result. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:09 pm

BKay wrote:from urban dictionary:

"tart
A tart is a female who is attractive and has the air of being promiscuous, even if she isn't.

A tart is a girl likey to get disapproving looks from old people.

In short, a tart is more of a tease and a flirt than, say, a whore, skank, or sl*t. All of those words imply putting out, wheras a tart may or may not have a lot of random sex."

if the shoe fits...

'Tart' is an opinion. IMO, there is probably a difference between how she is portrayed on TV and what she is really like.

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:12 pm

WhisperingLove wrote:So it's known or just suspected that the producer us friends with Corrine?

I haven't gone through all her insta pics, but there's a couple of her and Shelby. One says "Meet my head of secret service."

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:15 pm

Demario released a statement
"It's unfortunate that my character and family name has been assassinated this past week with false claims and malicious allegations," the 30-year-old said in a statement via his publicist, Eve Sarkisyan-Nunn. "I will be taking swift and appropriate legal action until my name is cleared and, per the advice of legal counsel, will be seeking all available remedies entitled to me under the laws."
Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:17 pm

Good.

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:21 pm

Good for DeMario.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:23 pm

ReneeM wrote:Demario released a statement
"It's unfortunate that my character and family name has been assassinated this past week with false claims and malicious allegations," the 30-year-old said in a statement via his publicist, Eve Sarkisyan-Nunn. "I will be taking swift and appropriate legal action until my name is cleared and, per the advice of legal counsel, will be seeking all available remedies entitled to me under the laws."
Source

And who knows? D may turn around and sue C who has professed her wealth quite openly. In addition to suing others. dizzy
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:26 pm

Good for him. I hope he gets what is rightfully (imo) owed to him.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:29 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Demario released a statement
Source

And who knows? D may turn around and sue C who has professed her wealth quite openly. In addition to suing others.  dizzy

If it's proven to be consensual, I hope DeMario sues her for defamation of character.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:29 pm

Yeah was that ever validated? I know that many contestants in the past have exaggerated their careers/job titles. Is Corinne really heir to a multi-million dollar company?

Back to top Go down

Post by Costiesgirl Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:39 pm

I bet the producers help DeMario out. If she's going to mess with them there going to fight her everyday possible

Costiesgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+108
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
kmick0890
TheWrongReasons
North