SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:47 pm

http://www.etonline.com/news/212673_exclusive_chris_soules_on_doing_bachelor_paradise_why_being_the_bachelor_is_a_son_of_a_bch/

"Its been really hard to actually date and have a consistent, good dating life since the show. It's been weird. Really weird.""You wonder about [if a woman is just after fame]," he continued. "[It's] hard to even understand or know what their true intentions are." wrote:

These guys give themselves too much credit IMHO. laugh out loud Luke alluded to the same thing in another link. They are so famous they can't trust anyone. :dripdrip

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:20 pm

Oh Dani. duh no no Suspect   No, to either one! There are far better options available in real life and even from the show, I promise you. laugh out loud  JMO of course. Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:32 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't even know where to begin or what to say about Chris Soules.
His biggest concern about being on the BIP is he has gotten chubby and not that maybe the selection of women might not be right for him? Ok...you can work out between now and then and get into shape. That's under your control. The women--eh--not so much.
He's worried about the women and their emphasis on fame? Uh really, Mr. Pot? Worried about the Missy Kettles? Hmm.
This man should try online dating.
I bet Chris was fed info to inflate his ego like ALL the women are wanting to meet him sooo badly etc. cantstopl
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:50 pm

I'd say Farmers Only would be a great place for Chris to start but didn't he sue them for that commercial that basically mocked/imitated/used him as an example of who should use the site and implied he'd have had better luck on their site than going on the bachelor? laugh out loud laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:19 pm

I think Chris' problems with dating in real life may be compounded by the producers making a big deal of his purported wealth.

One of my college friends has a relative who has become incredibly rich, and she says it is bizarre watching women throw themselves at him (and that is despite him being both "old" and married). There are definitely women who do their research and target men with any hint of fame or fortune. I have no idea who these women are, but since I've seen them fall in like flies around a man, I know it happens. Definitely weird.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:23 pm

I don't think it would be a real picnic living in rural Iowa. This is being said by someone who lived in rural Missouri for 12 adult years. :shootme: :shootme: :shootme:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:02 pm

and add to that, you'd be with Chris.  laugh out loud I think Chris' biggest obstacle is himself. laugh out loud I mean how many times did he contradict himself between the two interviews/articles posted in the last day or so.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:30 am

EliseAlways wrote:If Olivia Caridi goes on BIP, I hope Derek Peth does too. I saw BTS videos and snaps of them from their Barstool appearance and they have chemistry.  

Link? I know she's said somewhere (Maybe People?) that she'd go on if Derek went to. So its clear she's interested in him.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:32 am

@pavalygurl He seems available but I don't know for sure.

@california90 https://mobile.twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/838963848564506624/video/1
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:29 am

http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelorette-derek-peth-gofundme-domestic-violence/
really cool that he did that! Way to use your tv exposure for something very positive

"I wanted to participate in that whatever way I could, given that I have a small platform," Peth says. "I wanted to support them and help do what we can in Brenda's name." (Brenda is a childhood friend's sister who took her life and she used to be a social worker who was passionate about domestic violence issues)

the article mentions bip to which he didn't answer whether he was going but he said names haven't been released yet
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:41 pm

I like him. I wouldn't mind seeing him on BIP as long as he had someone decent to pair up with.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:08 pm

Sprite wrote:I like him. I wouldn't mind seeing him on BIP as long as he had someone decent to pair up with.

I agree. I am probably one of the few that likes Chris. I take him to be a little shy and I took his comments to mean that he actually is self conscious about his body. I also interpreted his comments on the women as that it is hard to know them based on this seasons odd edit/and or/they all appear to be immature, self centered or there for fame (at least that is how I see them). I hope he does find someone good for him too. Because I think he is shy he may benefit from someone more outgoing. Whether he is on the show or not, I do hope he finds his HEA.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
Acrunch
nd4reality
suzq
pikake
Emayem