SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 40 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 4:45 pm

I think raven won't like any of the guys just so she can become next bachelorette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 31, 2017 5:01 pm

My take FWIW: the only reason any of these women are going on this show is to increase their branding. Money. That's it. Keep their name out there and increase their cash flow. It's gotten to the point, imo, there are too many names and supply is lower than demand for some of these D level celebs. Someone like Kristina who was only a dental assistant or Alexis who couldn't tell the difference between a shark and dolphin might really need the bounce financially before the money till dries out.
And IMO Raven unfortunately is trashed herself out. She best hope someone classier doesn't come around next fall to bounce her off her game. It won't take much IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Wed May 31, 2017 5:08 pm

JMO but I seriously don't see Raven actually being interested in any of the guys.. Maybe Robby? Rolling Eyes Probably wouldn't last anyway.

I can't believe Danielle M got a boob job laugh out loud She got a subtle one too, since she got a boob job she should've did the whole shabang! 

I'm not even surprised all of the girls have boyfriends either. They want to stay in the spotlight like @Kashathediva mentioned. They want more advertisements.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 5:33 pm

I Think Danielle m got a subtle boob job bc she can't fill clothes out . I want to do the same but I don't want huge boobs like Alexis and Astrid, that's trash. Sorry that my IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed May 31, 2017 5:48 pm

I normally prefer the real thing but in some instances (and Danielle M is one of them)

a little enhancement can be beneficial. Clothes will fit better. I say go for it. Keep them on the small size though. a nice size B (plus)
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 31, 2017 6:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I really don't care where they live. I want the guys to fall for the 'strangers' rather than the "leftovers" laugh out loud I just wish if they are in fact having Aussie's that it would be more females than males.

Zilda is rumoured to be auditioning in this DM article so maybe they are going to cast 2 AU boys and 2 AU girls?  That would make more sense than 2 boys 1 girl.  If so I just hope people don't get the impression that those two are representative of Aussie girls! They could have done better, IMO.  

If the Ausssies are going to appear it presumably won't be until much later in the show considering they haven't been mentioned in the RS spoilers.  Also the boys seem to be attending a racing event in Brisbane at the weekend so maybe they are going to be brought in to mix things up later.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 31, 2017 8:02 pm

I love my American neighbours to the south, and my American friends, and I know for a fact, most of those American girls on BIP are not representative of all American girls. dizzy

No worries @Bobette !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 8:21 pm

I personally don't think Raven was remarkable enough as a character (not as a person) to get the role of Bachelorette. Seems like a sweet girl, but Paradise to the lead is a very difficult transition to make. It worked for Nick because he's such an iconic part of the franchise. Raven isn't. All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 31, 2017 9:17 pm

Ugh, any reasons I had for watching this show are dwindling fast. I can't say I care about any of these people. I'd rather watch Jared a third time at this point than any of Nick's girls or JoJo's guys. Yawn. It's a joke they're casting people who aren't even hiding the fact that they're already in a relationship. So stupid. Can't they find anyone "new" from previous seasons?

JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 9:22 pm

@mindless Or even advertise for new people. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed May 31, 2017 9:23 pm

Can we skip Nick's cast as a whole? I'd take Ben H/Chris S group over the "squad". I bet this will be my least fave BIP. It's gonna be so exhausting and fake. All of them vying to end up as a "couples brand". Yip Yip Hooray!  Rolling Eyes

Are we placing bets on who will do EVERYTHING in their power to end up engaged?

My bet is on Robby, Raven, Amanda, and someone from the current season of ette.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 31, 2017 9:33 pm

I think ROSE(Robby/Chase) have an actual likelihood of a lasting relationship over the cast this season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 54 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 40 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
Acrunch
nd4reality
suzq
pikake
Emayem