SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 54 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:40 pm

@TheWrongReasons Great, thanks!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:42 pm

I myself hope Demario goes back I'd love for him to get to tell his side of the story and maybe get redemption.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:54 pm

@GuardianAngel no problem! Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
summerdayze wrote:Well unless these two are taking a vacation together, seems like DLo is back in the BIP cast mix, and so is Jasmine, based on DLo's recent Instagram post and Jasmine's "can't wait to see you" response.

She wasn't originally part of the cast was she? Can you bring the comments over, or post a link to her IG and I'll bring them over? TYIA

@GuardianAngel seems like @TheWrongReasons beat me to it! :gotcha: But yes, that is the Instragram post I was referring to.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:31 am

IMO Danielle Lombard was cast for Paradise, but had to go through the motions on TB first. Kind of vapid, wrong reasons (100K followers pre-Bachelor) but looks amazing in a bikini.

To me that's the future of the franchise, and it's not a good thing. Not only do people apply for the main shows to go on BIP, but the show itself is casting that way.

Apparently Keira and Sam will not be going on. Keira claims that the shut down was a sign she shouldn't be involved and has now booked a vacation to Italy instead, and Sam claims he was never going on in the first place.
@Emayem I feel vindicated for being adamant that the Australians wouldn't be on the show. IMO Keira is trying to save face. I doubt they would have cast one and not the other, so if Sam says he wasn't going then she wasn't either.

I know it was "confirmed" by the Daily Mail but I didn't believe it. IMO it was a combination of clickbait and wishful thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:22 pm

I remember reading something about the Twins going to BIP. I don't recall if it was speculation or a tabloid rumour.

Well, she has 8-11 days or so to make this happen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:43 pm

Didn't they both have boyfriends at some point? What happened to them?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:50 pm

@mindless I forgot about them. Maybe they are very understanding and won't mind if they go on BIP. :dripdrip

Maybe she was referring to her boyfriend by make it happen.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:09 pm

I just saw that Danielle M tweeted about a recommendation for Spotify. I guess she is back on SM or maybe was not in BIP to begin with no idea

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:13 pm

^^ She def was on the show, she snapped on the plane with Wells as did he , on the way there

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by teamjanner Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:08 pm

With all this sporadic SM activity, it's going to be difficult to know who's out and who's still on the show. Unless you're obviously posting on your story on your flight. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 1f602
teamjanner
teamjanner

Female Posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:36 am

teamjanner wrote:With all this sporadic SM activity, it's going to be difficult to know who's out and who's still on the show. Unless you're obviously posting on your story on your flight.  Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 1f602

Eliminated: Vinny, Iggy, Nick, Alex, Danielle M.

They all left Mexico on Thursday. As far as I know, Dani's the only girl so she may have left by choice.
My guess is we'll get another group leaving today or tomorrow.

Wells got a sweet deal, it seems. Gets to stay in Paradise without being worried about going home at a rose ceremony. And he gets to keep his phone. Maybe they're grooming him for Bachelor.. he'd be fun and girls love him.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 54 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
Acrunch
nd4reality
suzq
pikake
Emayem