SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:33 pm

I don't know how we can possible gage how many bachelor nation fans don't like Nick. IMO you'll see more negative comments on SM because in this day and age IMO that's seems the cool thing to do. IMO being nice is becoming a thing of the past. Therefore IMO I can't decide how many voters will vote against or for him.

@LoveDovez IA I love Tony. I got so tired of seeing him matched up with someone that hasn't a hope in heck.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't know how we can possible gage how many bachelor nation fans don't like Nick. IMO you'll see more negative comments on SM because in this day and age IMO that's seems the cool thing to do. IMO being nice is becoming a thing of the past. Therefore IMO I can't decide how many voters will vote against or for him.

@LoveDovez IA I love Tony. I got so tired of seeing him matched up with someone that hasn't a hope in heck.

Such a wonderful post, GA and totally spot on. People have forgotten how to be nice and kind. They have forgotten that a simple kind word could make someone's day. SM has really gotten out of control.;(

I think we may be pleasantly surprised by how many people vote for Nick. I think it was very plain I didn't care for him until BIP and this season. Now I enjoy watching him and really hope he finds his happiness. **Edit**. The people that stood behind Sean should stand behind Nick because Sean isn't any better than Nick is and he's one of those that truly stayed longer than he should have because of fans not because of any dancing skills.

I've always loved Tony, too and also think it's so unfair that he gets the ones they know don't stand a chance of winning. He is such a sweet kind man and you can tell he's a great teacher or he would have bit Kate's head off or broke her leg and hit her over the head with it which I would have loved doing lolol JK (Maybe)  ;)  You never see them put Derick with some of the people they've put Tony with. I think that's the main reason I don't care for Derick.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:36 pm

I'm beyond thrilled that Maks and Peta will be back, and happy Nick will be on. I think he'll have fun and make it fun.

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:30 am

I didn't care for Maks' dances last season.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:49 am

I am over the moon happy to watch Nick and Peta together. Can't wait to see Nick in that setting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:31 am

I think one of the things that we have been told over and over again is that people who didn't like tv Nick, mostly changed their minds once they met him in person. DWTS will be like meeting Nick. It's a lot less edited than the Bachelor and if there is a good enough ending to the Bachelor, more people will come around.

Peta has a lot of fans and Bachelor nation will rally around Nick and get on their SM to promote him. I fully expect to see Ashley I, the twins and who knows who else in the audience. Nick is charming enough and hot enough to win over fans who have no clue who he is. If he can dance...bonus.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:23 am

Nice looking cast for DWTS
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:47 am

Announced on GMA

Simone Biles and Sasha Farber
Bonner Bolton and Sharna Burgess
Charo and Keo Motsepe
Erika Jayne and Artem Gleb Savchenko
Rashad Jennings and Emma Slater
Chris Kattan and Witney Carson
Nancy Kerrigan and Artem Chigvintsev
Normani Kordei and Val Chmerkovskiy
Heather Morris and Maksim Chemkovskiy
Mr. T and Kym Herjavec
David Ross and Lindsay Arnold

Last edited by lipsis on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:08 am; edited 2 times in total

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10 DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Family10DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel15DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:57 am

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/dancing-stars-2017-season-24-celebrity-cast-partners/story?id=45767534

ABC also announced Nick Viall and Peta Murgatroyd
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:07 am

Thanks @alwaystulips. I didn't watch. I just grabbed the list from online. I shouldn't postmbefore 6:00 am obviously.

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10 DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Family10DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel15DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:16 am

I hear you! DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 1377737533   I didn't watch either
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:36 am

Robin Roberts said that there were 2 soon to be married couples, does anyone know who they are?
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Mgrissom
chrissy1295
Stacia620
Zaynab
nutty1