SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 75 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Mon May 01, 2017 2:59 pm

^^ I agree. I don't think there is anything contractually they can guarantee other than the weekly salary and whatever personal incentives they are given, such as weekly guests allowed and living accommodations.

Based on past Bachelor eliminations (Sean 6th place and Chris 5th place) and Nicks scores and remaining talent, this could be his elimination week (either 6th or 7th). My opinion, of course.

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Samuel10DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Samuel10 DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Family10DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Samuel15DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon May 01, 2017 9:08 pm

Too much messing about by Bonner and very little Paso.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 01, 2017 9:10 pm

He barely danced. Shut up, judges. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 9:11 pm

I agree @Sprite. I do think it is because he is limited as to what he can do. It is time for him to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon May 01, 2017 9:11 pm

I agree, but they praise him anyways.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 01, 2017 9:11 pm

CA...he has elegance because he is so stiff due to his accident.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 9:12 pm

7-7-8-7.

IMO. Not an 8 dance at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 01, 2017 9:12 pm

Stop being so nice....particularly Mandy. That deserved a 6 at most. Definitely not an 8!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 9:14 pm

The opening number... was choreographed by the guest judge this week. Glad that she did let Nick have a spot in the end... I felt those 2 guys were highlighted more than the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon May 01, 2017 9:14 pm

How much dancing did Bonner not do tonight, I thought he was Mr. T. he was walking his way through the dance.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 9:18 pm

I haven't seen any improvement in Bonner. He needs to go
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 01, 2017 9:19 pm

havadrpepper wrote:The opening number... was choreographed by the guest judge this week.  Glad that she did let Nick have a spot in the end... I felt those 2 guys were highlighted more than the others.

Yes loved Nick and Rashad's dance segment together. It was great! I think they're the best dancers out of the men.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 77 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 24 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+67
Mgrissom
chrissy1295
Stacia620
Zaynab
nutty1