SELECT CONTENT

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Page 28 of 62 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 45 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by halen Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:15 am

Ohh geez..did he said that?   duh Hehe Lida shoud say  handwave byeee Dima  

natik wrote:
sophienette wrote:What does the datecard for Lida and Lilya say?

It´s said Lida it´s always interesting to have conversations with you about different topics. And of course it´s like a tradition I can`t start the new week without a date with Lilya.

So they both are invited to a date. Lida said that she thinks Lilya is his favorite because she is again going on a date. She said she can`t understand it if he is missing Lilya so much then he is free to go on a date with Lilya why take her with them to have good conversations?! She is confused. Has strong feelings for him and the emotions running high and she is only 21 years old. She is the youngest there. I think it`s tough for her to understand what`s going on and how to move on with that. She also said that at that point she can`t find a good reason to go on and be together with Dima. She said she thought they both had something special between each other but it seems like she was wrong about that.

halen

Back to top Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by natik Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:34 pm

sophienette wrote:would you be able to give us some bits and pieces of translation fro the promo?

Galya: „I think Dima is interested in me“

Lida: „ Over the last time Galya is acting provocative“

Galya: „I thought to…“

At the disco: „Look what they are doing!“

Stella: „Are you serious?“ „He makes the biggest mistake in our relationship“
„It hurts so much!“

Voice over: The most emotional day in the history of the show

Lida: „It´s so stupid“

Lilya with Dima: „Don`t touch me“ „F#ß you“

Lida to Galya: „Galya please leave me alone“

Galya to Lida: „Be careful Lida or you`ll get your nose broken"
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
natik wrote:
sophienette wrote:what was the long exchange between Dima and Kristina with the other girls after he comes back with Stella?

Well Dima asked the girls to vote who they think is fake. He came back with Stella and asked the girls what is the result. And the girls told him including Kristina that they all think it`s Stella. They were all shocked about Kristina and Dima also said to the girls that he don`t believe them and that he thinks he knows Stella very well. Lida said on camera that regards Stella Dima has big rosa glasses on and that she has no idea what should happened to bring him to see the real Stella.

oh boy that's not good Dima doesn't see through Stella. Hopefully he wakes up and sees what everyone else does.

Well that`s the question does he not see through her for real or is he playing along?! I´m paying attention to his body language and during the date he was not so excited to kiss Stella. I just don`t buy that he feels something for Stella. He is so "cold" with her.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:40 pm

halen wrote:Ohh geez..did he said that?   duh Hehe Lida shoud say  handwave byeee Dima  

natik wrote:

It´s said Lida it´s always interesting to have conversations with you about different topics. And of course it´s like a tradition I can`t start the new week without a date with Lilya.

So they both are invited to a date. Lida said that she thinks Lilya is his favorite because she is again going on a date. She said she can`t understand it if he is missing Lilya so much then he is free to go on a date with Lilya why take her with them to have good conversations?! She is confused. Has strong feelings for him and the emotions running high and she is only 21 years old. She is the youngest there. I think it`s tough for her to understand what`s going on and how to move on with that. She also said that at that point she can`t find a good reason to go on and be together with Dima. She said she thought they both had something special between each other but it seems like she was wrong about that.

Yes he wrote it in that date card. Well see what gonna happen on that date next week and how Lida is going to react on everything what is going to happen.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:59 pm

halen wrote:Ohh geez..did he said that?   duh Hehe Lida shoud say  handwave byeee Dima  

natik wrote:

IA. Not a good thing. I am starting to think Lida can do better than Dima and deserves better than him :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:24 pm

Amazing how I am involved with a show I've not seen nor could I understand it if I did. Perhaps it is Dima; he is one gorgeous man. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:31 pm

^^ Exactly Newto. I can't understand a thing but yet I am so taken up with it.

Thanks Natik for the translation!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 05, 2017 8:53 am

Hi @natik  When you get a chance do mind giving us a summary of what is being said here:  Thanks in advance.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 05, 2017 9:55 am

iamreal2u wrote:Hi @natik  When you get a chance do mind giving us a summary of what is being said here:  Thanks in advance.

Sure I'm gonna do that as soon as I can! bestbud!

New episode today it's gonna be dramatic Rolling Eyes

I'm gonna post the links for a live Stream an hour before it starts.

And in the meantime Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 28 3806527698

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 28 Giphy

Almost forgot....who is going home today? What do you guys think?
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 05, 2017 10:43 am

I did terrible last week. This week Lilya. Probably going for 0 for 2 with this guess.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by halen Fri May 05, 2017 11:22 am

Yes, I think Lilya too. Cannot wait for the new episode! cheerleader

halen

Back to top Go down

Post by halen Fri May 05, 2017 11:26 am

natik wrote:

And in the meantime Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 28 3806527698

giggling Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 28 3806527698

halen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 62 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 45 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

+8
Zaynab
nikikass
Newto
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove