SELECT CONTENT

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Page 29 of 62 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 45 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by natik Fri May 05, 2017 12:56 pm

Let's see if you both are right with your guesses.

New episode in one hour. Here are the live stream links:

http://ruskoetv.ru/online/stb

http://viks.tv/351-stb.html

And of course you are welcome to ask me questions. It doesn't bother me at all so no fear Hugesmile

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by halen Fri May 05, 2017 12:58 pm

natik wrote:Let's see if you both are right with your guesses.

New episode in one hour. Here are the live stream links:

http://ruskoetv.ru/online/stb

http://viks.tv/351-stb.html

And of course you are welcome to ask me questions. It doesn't bother me at all so no fear Hugesmile

Thanks Natik  Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 29 1f60d

halen

Back to top Go down

Post by halen Fri May 05, 2017 2:26 pm

Oh Natik, Curious to know the convo between lilya and Dima and Lida and Dima( and why she suddenly stood up)

Noticed that Dima keep on looking at Lilya and I think Lida noticed that too.

Last edited by halen on Fri May 05, 2017 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

halen

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 05, 2017 2:27 pm

Hi @natik when you get a chance can you give a summary of Lilya and Dima conversation and Lida and Dima's conversation. Thanks.....
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 05, 2017 2:31 pm

Ok here we go. Lilya expected from him to hear that she is someone special to him or that he feels something for her. But Dima didn`t said anything like that. Only that before he can say for sure such things he needs to learn more about her.

Lida asked him why Lilya of all the girls have the most dates and that it was insulting for her to read the date card. Dima answered that he likes to learn more about Lilya. And then Lida stood up and said ok then our conversation is over I want to go.

Last edited by natik on Fri May 05, 2017 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 2:32 pm

How long since it started?

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 05, 2017 2:33 pm

sophienette wrote:How long since it started?

only 30 minutes
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 2:34 pm

Thanks Natik... is that were is stopped before the ads? Ads are on now right (am on the right feed???)

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 05, 2017 2:35 pm

sophienette wrote:Thanks Natik... is that were is stopped before the ads? Ads are on now right (am on the right feed???)

yes you are on the right one
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 2:36 pm

So did the ads start just after Lida said she wanted to leave?

Back to top Go down

Post by halen Fri May 05, 2017 2:37 pm

natik wrote:Ok here we go. Lilya expected from him to hear that she is someone special to him or that he feels something for her. But Dima didn`t said anything like that. Only that before he can say for sure such things he needs to learn more about her.

Lida asked him why Lilya of all the girls have the most dates and that it was insulting for her to read the date card. Dima answered that he likes to learn more about Lilya. And then Lida stood up and said ok then our conversation is over I want to go.

Oh nooo...

halen

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 05, 2017 2:38 pm

halen wrote:
natik wrote:Ok here we go. Lilya expected from him to hear that she is someone special to him or that he feels something for her. But Dima didn`t said anything like that. Only that before he can say for sure such things he needs to learn more about her.

Oh nooo...

He said it like he is more interested to learn about Lylia than about the other girls. She didn`t even wanted to talk about it as soon as he said it she stood up and said ok for me this conversation is over I want to go.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 62 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 45 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

+8
Zaynab
nikikass
Newto
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove