SELECT CONTENT

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Page 49 of 62 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 55 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 2:34 pm

any chance someone can let me know what I missed so far?

Back to top Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 2:39 pm

@sophienette He took her to buy a dress at a fancy store that is the dress she  has on.  They went to a restaurant and on the way to the restaurant they stop to let a gentleman capture(draw) them together on paper in the square. That is all I could make out when you dont speak the language

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 26, 2017 2:40 pm

sophienette wrote:any chance someone can let me know what I missed so far?

They walked through Milan and Dima bought Lida a dress for the dinner. That`s actually kinda cruel because till the Finale the girls gain some weight. I think she felt uncomfortable to try on all this dresses and show it to him. On the street they asked a man to draw a picture of them together. While drawing the picture they watched each other into their eyes and Dima said "I have goosebumps, do you too?" and Lida answered "Yes, do yo feel it? I have no idea what that is." Later they went to some cafe with live singers and live music.
She is scared that he does not mean it serious so she is trying to get answers on some questions regarding how it is going to be when the proejct is over and he chose her.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 2:43 pm

thanks guys!!

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 26, 2017 2:43 pm

He is all dress up and she wonder why then they went to get her all dressed up as well. She had a hard time making up her mind and it seem as thought he drew reference to their kitchen shopping. Their date seems so romantic. I really love this. The way how he looks at her and she seems so shy. They are wonderful together. Stella started to grow on me so lets see how their date goes. Seems contentious as usual.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 26, 2017 2:45 pm

natik wrote:
sophienette wrote:any chance someone can let me know what I missed so far?

They walked through Milan and Dima bought Lida a dress for the dinner. That`s actually kinda cruel because till the Finale the girls gain some weight. I think she felt uncomfortable to try on all this dresses and show it to him. On the street they asked a man to draw a picture of them together. While drawing the picture they watched each other into their eyes and Dima said "I have goosebumps, do you too?" and Lida answered "Yes, do yo feel it? I have no idea what that is." Later they went to some cafe with live singers and live music.
She is scared that he does not mean it serious so she is trying to get answers on some questions regarding how it is going to be when the proejct is over and he chose her.

Thanks Natik...Bolded is why I like Lida. Really taking this experience seriously.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 2:49 pm

do they do overnights?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 2:52 pm

:girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan :girlfan

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 26, 2017 2:52 pm

Oh my gosh that portrait. AND... that was hot. wow....
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 26, 2017 2:55 pm

sophienette wrote:do they do overnights?

Well he said it was a very romantic and sensitive night.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 26, 2017 3:08 pm

Oh Stella you are so fake!IMO

They had a conversation with a long term married couple and Stella told that she is ready to have kids. She wants two girls and a boy. So they introduced them to some kids and Stella said on camera that she is good with kids but for real she only stood there and done nothing. Only Dima tried to connect with them.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 26, 2017 3:12 pm

I am sorry guys I just can`t handle her. She is just saying all the right things and what he wants to hear. For example he made a toast about family and peace and she was like "OMG I just wanted to say the same thing" Oh please give a break! Rolling Eyes
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 62 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 55 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

+8
Zaynab
nikikass
Newto
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove