SELECT CONTENT

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Page 55 of 62 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 58 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 6:12 pm

@natik My nerves was getting the best of me I stomp my feet a couple times laugh out loud giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 55 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by natik Fri May 26, 2017 6:15 pm

reason wrote:@natik My nerves was getting the best of me I stomp my feet a couple times laugh out loud giggling
giggling

The Final moments are always insanely nerve wrecking. I mean I knew who the F1 is but I still was nerves as hell giggling
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 6:17 pm

@natik I truly hope they are happy that boy was a goner for her. Their life starts now I hope she remember that.

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 26, 2017 6:19 pm

Ok guys you can watch Dima`s speech to Lida here uncut. In the meantime I am gonna try to translate it for you.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 26, 2017 6:26 pm

And more footage.

The video where they are looking each other in the eyes and Dima telling Lida that he has goosebumps.

And...well make sure your kids are sleeping right now. It´s getting hot in here. And I don`t even have to translate Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 55 3806527698

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 26, 2017 6:31 pm

I hope the glasses breaking at the end is good luck.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 26, 2017 6:34 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I hope the glasses breaking at the end is good luck.

They said the same. That it should bring luck.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 6:41 pm

@natik If it was a mirror it would be a problem that one is good. Ever culture is different though with their old wives tales.

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 26, 2017 6:46 pm

reason wrote:@natik If it was a  mirror it would be a problem that one is good.  Ever culture is different though with their old wives tales.

It was glass :gotcha:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 6:50 pm

@natik In my culture that is good luck it clears evil from around you.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 26, 2017 6:51 pm

They are so hot together. I really hope they can make it. There is just something about them that is so different, even different to my previous bach U couple. They just seem to be really in love or he seems really in love with Lida.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri May 26, 2017 6:54 pm

iamreal2u wrote:They are so hot together.  I really hope they can make it.  There is just something about them that is so different, even different to my previous bach U couple.  They just seem to be really in love or he seems really in love with Lida.

I feel the same as you! They have something special and I can`t even say what it is exactly. But everything the showed of them felt raw and real.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 62 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 58 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

+8
Zaynab
nikikass
Newto
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove