SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:23 pm

Jason is a moron imo. I am glad he is finally gone.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:29 pm

Alex and Kevin are nominated.

Josh is considering putting Paul up as the replacement nom if the veto is used. He wants to talk to Alex to see if she would vote out Paul if he were OTB. Unfortunately, Alex doesn't want to talk to him right now. Honestly, I'm not so sure Alex would vote Paul out if he were up against Kevin. She hates Kevin. I'm pretty sure if Kevin were voting between Alex and Paul though that he could be convinced to vote Paul out. I know Christmas won't do it so Josh needs one VTE for Paul and he could be the tie breaker. His only other shot is if Josh wins F4 veto and Paul isn't HOH or Josh wins F3 HOH and gets to decide who to take to F2. He's already told Christmas he would take her.

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:55 pm

Paul won veto. He's made it to F4. Alex will be going to jury on Tuesday.

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:20 am

Yup guessing Paul won't be using the veto! *sigh*

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:18 pm

For Josh, this was probably the best case scenario. Paul will have to get a little blood on his hands by not using veto and voting Alex out. And with everyone else devoted to Paul, the only way to get Paul out is to do it himself by F4 veto (with Paul not HOH) or to win the F3 HOH. Gonna be tough. He's got me rooting for him

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:09 pm

Paul probably should be the winner, hands down. He surfed the season.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:03 pm

^ Agreed. I like Paul. I like Alex too and would rather Kevin leave instead. She's not going to like how Paul pulled her off last week and he probably will keep her on the block this week. oh well.

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:26 am

Feeds have been down all day while they taped the special eviction for tomorrow's episode. They won't come back until after the show airs.

We did get spoilers from the same person that has accurately spoiled other feed outages.

No surprise. Alex was evicted
The F4 HOH is Paul.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:40 pm

Nomination spoiler according to the Reddit source:
Josh and Kevin have been nominated.
Of course we know in F4 it's all about the POV.

Paul wants to sit next to Josh in the F2. He views him as a sure win. He has maintained all along that he wants Christmas and Josh in F3 with him. If he hasn't changed his mind that could be a fatal flaw for him. Josh would 100% take Christmas to F2, if the choice was his. Both Christmas and Kevin, I think, would take Paul. So Paul wants to sit next next to the only person willing to cut him. Haha. Please let that happen BB gods.

The F4 veto should be played today. We will know where we stand when the feeds come back tonight, if we gotten a spoiler before.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:12 pm

Thanks for the spoilers! yes

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:19 pm

I am actually kind of pulling for Josh now.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:47 am

Fifteen minutes until the feeds return. POV spoiler just in says Paul won POV.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+13
timfan
TrishB
rc49ers
whit90
KK4