SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:38 am

I know. no no I wonder if this means they will have to do some comp modifications.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:25 am

@Kashathediva This is 3 injured. Raven with the stitches. Christmas with the surgery and Mark with his finger. Christmas obviously is the most serious. I don't know if it is good or bad for her game. She can't compete in any physical challenges which is kind of bad, but on the other hand, I think everyone was scared that she would be a really strong physical player and wanted to vote her out as a result. Now she isn't as much of a threat and can be used for numbers. People might even feel sorry for her and take her far. If she is smart, she can play up the injury and then just sit back and watch everyone and take notes for the mental challenges down the line.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:29 am

@Sprite I know I am beating a dead horse deadhorse when I refer to my own personal injury last November with those exact breaks. I, also know I am twice Christmas' age. Thank goodness, I did not need surgery. That is a nightmare and opens up so many issues in itself.
Yes, all of those injuries add complexities to an already complex game.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:39 am

I had to laugh at a comment I read on another website after Raven's injury...

Someone said they were starting to think someone cast a curse on the house.. One reply was "Jillian" to which someone replied "Cameron's Revenge". But the best reply was...

"or it's what they get for using a theme of temptations and curses" to which someone replied

"Notice the biggest problems are happening to those loyal to Paul. Things that make you go hmmmmm"

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:52 pm

I always thought those circular stairs were a hazard. Every season someone complains about them.

Raven got her stitches last night, five, I believe. She is not able to participate in any comps where her foot might get submerged in water.

Tonight's HOH comp is endurance. Smiley

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:46 pm

Those endurance comps usually involve squirting with water or throwing slimy stuff at them. I guess they could bag those areas that can't get wet.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:51 pm

Hopefully, Cody is evicted tonight.  But, with all the twists this season, is there any possibility that he will get a chance to come back into the house?  I sure hope not!!!!

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:18 pm

There is usually some type of competition where the first 6 houseguest compete to come back. So my guess he will have his chance.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:40 pm

There is a special episode on Friday, 7/21 which could very possibly be the "Battle Back" competition for someone to come back. Except for Megan, the others that have been evicted have not been seen out in public and I think any interviews have been controlled by BB/CBS.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:47 pm

^^^ that's correct. Personally, I'm hoping Cameron comes back since he got screwed. It'll be tough to beat Cody but these comps aren't all about muscle. They are mental too.

Currently the feeds are down for rehearsal. Christmas is still not back in the house. Feeds may or may not come back before showtime so we might not know until then if/when she is returning.

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:15 pm

I hope Jessica doesn't win HOH or Ramses.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 1f49c

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:45 pm

I'll be updating this post for the HOH comp do keep checking.

First down is Josh
Then down goes Mark
No surprise. The big guys don't do well on The Wall.

Raven and her stitches go out.

Ramses goes down at about the one hour mark. Surprised he didn't do better.

Not far behind falling is Kevin.

Down goes Matt.

Jessica outlasted her eyelash but she's down now.
Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Img_0424
My screenshot

Dominique quickly followed Jessica out if the competition.

Jason drops after making a deal with Elena not to put him up.

Then Elena dropped after making the same deal with Alex.

Alex is the new HOH.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+13
timfan
TrishB
rc49ers
whit90
KK4