SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:16 pm

Sooo this is probably the wildest first week ever.

This morning Jason and Christmas were goofing around outside. She was on his back and he slipped and fell in the grass. He is fine but Christmas was taken from the house with a suspected broken ankle. She has since returned on crutches. Says she has torn ligaments but no obvious broken bones and has to have an MRI on Wednesday to
see if there's any fractures.

That house! This game! These people!

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:47 pm

I don't understand. There are excellent emergency health care facilities in that area. All it takes is an X-ray machine. I went through this in November. X-rays in the ER confirmed it. 2 days later I saw an orthopedist and had additional X-rays to confirm and a special boot to fit me. It will disqualify her from certain comps I guess.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:02 pm

All this messing about is screwing with me picking my team for the pool!!! hissyfit

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:12 pm

She had an xray and they saw no visible break but she needs the MRI to look for small fractures. Since its a holiday, she goes back for it. That's what she said anyway.

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Family10Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:27 pm

Either way, the healing would be same--boot, no weight bearing and rest for x amount of time and re-xray. That sucks for comps. But I guess for legal reasons they would have to rule out the breaks etc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:08 am

All caught up and I'm hooked! laugh out loud Trying to remember everyone's name is a challenge right now though! Josh is a PITA! I hope he leaves soon. Grr. I like Paul even though he knows how to play the game.

Thanks for all the live feed recaps @lipsis since I'm not watching them! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:29 am

Seems like Raven and Paul know each other from outside the house.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:20 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Seems like Raven and Paul know each other from outside the house.

I haven't heard that. Can you point me in the direction of where saw that?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:05 pm

After her MRI today it was determined Christmas has two broken bones in her foot. She is staying in the game. Her doctor will decide what comps she can or cannot compete in. Production will not be altering the comps for her. She wants to contribute socially to her team and build relationships so she can make jury at minimum and help her team members.

(Via the live feeds)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:24 am

lipsis wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:Seems like Raven and Paul know each other from outside the house.

I haven't heard that. Can you point me in the direction of where saw that?

It is from her Instagram.

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 19228910

https://www.instagram.com/walton_raven/

Not sure if they "know" each other or if she was just a fan that ran into him somewhere and had a picture taken with him.

Last edited by Sprite on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:21 am

Thanks Sprite. No mention of it in my usual places. I lean more towards she took a fan pic with him. They don't huddle together and talk or plot just the two of them.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:43 pm

lipsis wrote:Thanks Sprite. No mention of it in my usual places. I lean more towards she took a fan pic with him. They don't huddle together and talk or plot just the two of them.

Yes. My understanding is they haven't even mentioned it between the two of them. If that is the case, he probably doesn't even remember meeting her and maybe she doesn't want to bring it up since he is not with her side of the house. It might just set off whackadoodle Cody.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 19 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+13
timfan
TrishB
rc49ers
whit90
KK4