SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:39 pm

I wasn't trying to imply that anyone said Corinne wasn't there - just wanted to add in observation that she was indeed in some of the other girls' SM. She seemed pretty friendly with Kristina based on video footage on Kristina's accounts & she and Jasmine have always had a friendly/teasing vibe on IG (they like to make fun of J's facial expressions towards/next to C). Like Rachel, DLo has also said that she really likes Corinne & Lacey & Corinne seem to be friends.

But yeah, I'm sure they discussed Corrine "drama" during the taping since all the real drama seems to have been hidden this season IMO.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:05 pm

I have no doubt whether manipulated by CH or real with the women, that a good 15 minute slot focused on Corinne. Her antics were a big part of almost every episode up to this point.
As far as the "real" drama this season, I tend to think there was not actually much. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:42 pm

To me, being F2 sucks big time. I'm going to be hurting for Raven. console I'd rather she be F4 or F3.

Corrine seems like the biggest 'winner' that 'lost' on this season. She gets to be gushed over by Nick, the producers, Rachel... go to all the big parties in Hollywood and be gushed over by Ellen, etc.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:48 pm

I think Raven will have it pretty easy as F2 especially since she seems to be well-liked going by SM. That plays a HUGE role in being F2 IMO and why I find her very lucky since not all F2s get to be well liked like she has.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:47 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think Raven will have it pretty easy as F2 especially since she seems to be well-liked going by SM. That plays a HUGE role in being F2 IMO and why I find her very lucky since not all F2s get to be well liked like she has.
:yes: yes IA ... lucky ... IMO she wasn't led on like many F2 were, she wasn't edited poorly, negatively or controversially, she's been given enough air-time to gain the "necessary" following, she didn't end up with the wrong guy for her, she wasn't played to be a fool, since she hold "her feelings" in check ... so all positive.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:02 am

happygolucky wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think Raven will have it pretty easy as F2 especially since she seems to be well-liked going by SM. That plays a HUGE role in being F2 IMO and why I find her very lucky since not all F2s get to be well liked like she has.
:yes: yes IA ... lucky ... IMO she wasn't led on like many F2 were, she wasn't edited poorly, negatively or controversially, she's been given enough air-time to gain the "necessary" following, she didn't end up with the wrong guy for her, she wasn't played to be a fool, since she hold "her feelings" in check ... so all positive.
IA, IMO Nick hasn't led anyone on so far and I don't see that happening moving forward.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:59 am

I don't know if I agree with that claim. He was all over Kristina on that 3 on 1 date and then dumped her. The women left in 'shock'. Just because he did it before he Rose Ceremony means nothing to me. Both are the same to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:05 pm

^^ IA Atem. Nick has seemed all over the place to me this season. In particular, the conflict between his mental/spiritual needs (crying with Vanessa) and physical desires (humping with Corrine). Heavy is the head and all.....
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:03 pm

Nick has a lot of empathy towards people. Sometimes that's mistaken with him leading them on, IMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:00 pm

Reality Steve tweeted that Raven has the first date and that he will reveal tomorrow what her 'private secret' was. He said it's not that she's a virgin or waiting for marriage.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:09 pm

pvpr wrote:Reality Steve tweeted that Raven has the first date and that he will reveal tomorrow what her 'private secret' was. He said it's not that she's a virgin or waiting for marriage.

I hate it when he teases something and then I have to wait til tomorrow to see on his stupid site.

Sure someone here could spill the secret!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:19 pm

pvpr wrote:Reality Steve tweeted that Raven has the first date and that he will reveal tomorrow what her 'private secret' was. He said it's not that she's a virgin or waiting for marriage.

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698 I went to his Twitter feed after reading your post ... I must be desperate.

Ok, the epi promo snippet of the next RC shows:
- rooftop location. Apparently the building (to be the highest in the city) was still under construction at the time. Bizarre
- Raven in semi-darkness. giggling I guess that's the edit eluding to her having a secret.
- Raven only one in a short dress. Hmm, meaning she has shortest length of time to wait for a date?

RS also tweeted that the Bimini altercation between Vanessa & Rachel will be revealed (it's all about secrets or so it seems) by a podcast guest.

Throwing out a guess that some thought Vanessa was there to be the next Bette just like Chris Soules thought Nick was. I would enjoy the irony of that.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+68
emusha
quietpal
Norcalgal
MiaHawk
pavalygurl