SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:45 pm

^^The majority of this cast are completely forgettable IMO. If I was not on this forum and just a casual Bachelor watcher I would not remember who most of them are. Even being on the forum I barely remember them. Based on the edits we barely saw them. Nick definitely took the interesting women to the top 4. I did like DaniM but not for Nick.  Two hours of the WTA is going to be unbearable IMO.

With these women and JoJo's castoffs....BIP seems like must miss TV. IMO.  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f634
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:32 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:42 pm

It's a shame they're keeping the girls out in the cold, because I was really hoping I'd get to see Vanessa's dress on her after Sharleen posted it on her recap. Seeing the preview now, I want to see Rachel's dress, too.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:36 pm

I really like Nick's look on that clip. That guy really knows how to wear a suit!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:38 pm

IMO Nick looks really good in black. eyedrool
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:59 pm

Can i just clarify- is there a 1 hr episode on Monday 27th which will show RC & some FSD.
Following week a 1 hr episode of FSD continued & then a 2 hour long WTA?
Finale: 2 hours long?

Yes IA with you all saying what are they going to do for such a long WTA? Do you think Rachel may be on it to showcase her more. Which would mean she is gone at the FSD stage. Corinne & Rachel will take up 15/ 20 minutes each. Then the rest of the women perhaps 30 min inc bloopers. Hmm - still missing half an hour!

Could they wheel out Andi & Kaitlyn again just for another fun reunion ????

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:18 pm

I'm hoping that the focus will be on Rachel at WTA so the focus can be on Nick and his F1 at ATFR.

I didn't think it was fair to JoJo or BenLo last time around.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:24 pm

Someone mentioned that WTA has been 2 hours in recent seasons, so nothing different here. I think the conversation will definitely be focused on Corinne for the most part, because she was the shown "villain" of the season. In Jojo's MTA, I could've sworn Chad was on the couch for like half the show. Despite the fact that Rachel has said she likes Corinne, I don't think most of these girls like Corinne enough to include her in their "squad". I think Corinne not showing up in many of the IG stories from last night is very telling.

I also expect someone to throw shade at Vanessa. I wouldn't put it past some of these contestants, especially if it gives them an extra two seconds of airtime and a few mentions on SM. But like with mention of Jordan and Robby's rumours about cheating or ex-girlfriends, it will be mentioned but it won't be addressed (i.e., we will never know what the fight was about!!!). I think CH will do what he always does, which is redirect the conversation to what was shown.

Other things that might be discussed: Liz #JadeAndTannersWedding, Taylor/Corinne drama specifically, Jasmine's chokey (maybe give her a chance to explain?), Two minutes to talk about how America fell in love with Kristina's story of adoption, Nick's F3 and F4 talking about where the relationship went wrong, DLo possibly asking Nick questions about where they went wrong, the girls confronting Nick about kissing other girls in their presence....
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:33 pm

I like the fact that Rachel will be given the spotlight at WTA as the new Bette. She can have her shine time and instead of the focus being on the past details of her being let go (which wouldn't have aired before taping WTA) the focus can be on her future opportunity - a good example for women on moving forward.
It also frees up time at ATFR.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:38 pm

^I believe everyone at WTA is shown the FD ep before taping so they can discuss everything up until the F3's elimination, as per previous years.

Re. Corinne - she was in lots of IG stories/snaps with Kristina & I saw some snaps/pics of her with Jasmine G. The so called "squad" girls seemed to be having fun with everyone - I didn't sense any exclusion.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:43 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Corinne was in lots of IG stories/snaps with Kristina & I saw some snaps/pics of her with Jasmine G. The so called "squad" girls seemed to be having fun with everyone - I didn't sense any exclusion.

I agree.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:17 pm

I never said Corinne wasn't there. I just didn't see her as much as I did other women, but to be fair I didn't look through everyone's accounts. And the one's I saw her in were mostly stills, so it was kind of hard to tell how comfortable she was with the others.

I still don't think she's super close to most of the women. She's not alone in this. Obviously, Vanessa only seems to be really close with Dani M. What I was trying to say was that she doesn't seem have this deep-running "squad" loyalty with anyone (maybe Lacey?). That makes it possible (and likely) that she was confronted about her antics at WTA. It also makes me speculate that she didn't have a group of ride-or-die friends at her corner during the taping. Afterwards though, I can totally see the women letting bygones be bygones and just enjoying each other's company.

That still doesn't change my impression that Corinne wasn't as chummy relative to other friendships. But this is JMO based on what I saw.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 9 Feb 27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+68
emusha
quietpal
Norcalgal
MiaHawk
pavalygurl