SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by ReneeM Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:59 pm

Alanna wrote:Soooo cute!!! I think Ben set the very high standard for her how she wants to be treated by a man heartbeat

https://instagram.com/p/BQ0SrB9gio4/

Do we know if Ben/Jojo knows Rachel from the current season of the Bachelor? She barely uses her SM, yet she commented on Jojo's post to wish him a happy b-day, and she tagged him and added a heart. They're all from Dallas ...

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:00 pm

Jo and her family know everyone so probably/possibly laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:17 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:Soooo cute!!! I think Ben set the very high standard for her how she wants to be treated by a man heartbeat

Do we know if Ben/Jojo knows Rachel from the current season of the Bachelor? She barely uses her SM, yet she commented on Jojo's post to wish him a happy b-day, and she tagged him and added a heart. They're all from Dallas ...
That's not Rachel's account. It's a fan account.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:19 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

That's not Rachel's account. It's a fan account.

Ok thanks.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:20 pm

that is not her real account right?
Btw I think they're celebrating tonight, as Ben commented: "see you tonight at moms" lets see if BBJ will fly back for his best buddy's bday laugh out loud. I doubt it but still anything is possible with him laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:28 pm

I know while Ben was filming his own reality TV show it was said that he was more of a father figure to JoJo because her parents were so busy at work. There's a saying that women marry men like their fathers. Can we say that JoJo selected a man like her father-figure Ben? It seems like Ben and Jordan have the same kind of personality or at least sense of humor?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:54 pm

@aviej I completely wholeheartedly agree with you.. Ben was her father figure when she was young and Ben seems to take care of her well as if he did take on that role. With that being said, it makes complete sense if she was drawn to Jordan because you 'marry your father'. Ben and Jordan share many similarities and many have said that I.e Mindy about their humor at the dinner table conversation

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:33 am

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 2 20011
Source: http://giphy.com

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:37 am

ReneeM wrote:
Source: http://
laugh out loud laugh out loud so true!!! Jo is celebrating Ben's bday at their mom and dad's. Baddy is probably working, he's so boring laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:40 am

@ReneeM Pls never stop posting gifs. Too funny! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:50 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:@ReneeM Pls never stop posting gifs. Too funny! laugh out loud

laugh out loud gifs are the way I communicate, I use them for everything, and now that I know we can post them here, it's taken my posts to whole new level JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 2 3806527698

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:46 am

In lieu of anything better (they're so rude to ignore us), can I just fangirl over Jos expression here? laugh out loud the cutest!!

https://instagram.com/p/BQ2znwhAJyQ/

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha