SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 40 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:41 pm

LOL he makes her keep a machete by her bed while he's away for work?! I love him laugh out loud

You ladies are the best for doing all this!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 40 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by aviej Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:43 pm

Today is a happy day in JoJo and Jordan fan forum land. So many goodies! Are there links up yet for the Ward &Al and Sirius XM clips?

aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:44 pm

vernie113 wrote:I just finished listening to probably the longest interview Jojo did in Toronto - 29 minutes commercial free on Sirius XM. There were a lot of things they discussed. I was LOL when she said that When Jordan is away at work, Jordan insisted on giving her his machete which she keeps beside her bed. Towards the end, she said she is working on several projects that are still secret. Please give me a few minutes to read my notes. I just wanted to share these 2 things first of all.

haha me too I was like whaaat!!? Protective BBJ. I love how thru these interviews we're getting to know so many new and interesting things about their lives laugh out loud
I swear Ive so much work to do its almost 9PM here, but the only thing Ive done till now is listening to JoJo all day shoot me clapping! laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:45 pm

aviej wrote:Today is a happy day in JoJo and Jordan fan forum land. So many goodies! Are there links up yet for the Ward &Al and Sirius XM clips?

Yes they have like these small clips on their Twitter here you go: https://twitter.com/siriusxmcanada
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:49 pm

A machete??? Yikes :nervous

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:02 pm

elena.shayk wrote:
aviej wrote:Today is a happy day in JoJo and Jordan fan forum land. So many goodies! Are there links up yet for the Ward &Al and Sirius XM clips?

Yes they have like these small clips on their Twitter here you go: https://twitter.com/siriusxmcanada

Thank you!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:13 pm

Sirius XM interview - Jojo said she likes the cold weather because when she is hot, she gets into panic mode. Interviewers commented that her hair is perfect. She said she uses Oribe Dry Texture Spray and a very good tease brush. She said her engagement ring is her favoritte since Jordan gave it to her. They had the trickiest transition from show to post show. They felt pressure after their engagement because they did not want to disappoint their fans. She added that there are some participants on the shows TB/ette could not stop to ride the wave of the bachelor family. Jojo said that Jordan works 3 jobs, 24/7. They binge watch The Killings, Bates Motel, Rectify, American Horror Story. Al suggested another show and she said she will take a look. She again talked about Smart Food Popcorn and their new flavor Gouda and Cheese. She was asked if she would want to do another reality show and she answered it depends if it makes sense for them and does not complicate their life. After leaving Ben's season, she was allowed 3 weeks grieving before she was contacted to do Bachelorette. She was confirmed to do the show just a week before announcement and Caila was told she was not doing it at the same time.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:19 pm

^ Thank you for the cliffs!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:22 pm

I'm surprised transitioning to post show was so hard for them, especially because they didn't do any media and Baddy didn't go to work for at least a month. I think she probably wasn't used to so much media scrutiny after her somewhat insular world in Dallas.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:24 pm

Sirius con't - She also said that she could not remember some of the names of the guys in the first rose ceremony. She kept those based on her attraction to them. She agreed that she had the most chemistry with Jordan in night 1. He stood out among the rest. Then said of course I did not know he was going to be my husband. Ward asked her about whether she would want to do other reality shows. She said she would do Dancing with the stars, Ice Skating with the Stars, Fear Factor, Wipe Out, Storage Wars. She said she would not do The Voice, Survivor. Dating Naked (? not sure about this). She was laughing that her closet is a Storage War. She also talked about she house flipping projects. She wanted to get back to the things she was doing before the Bachelorette. TSA confiscated her tweezers at the airport.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:26 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm surprised transitioning to post show was so hard for them, especially because they didn't do any media and Baddy didn't go to work for at least a month. I think she probably wasn't used to so much media scrutiny after her somewhat insular world in Dallas.
I think it had to do with the scrutiny, as there were still negative articles being written about them.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:27 pm

^ Thanks for the recap! Is this interview going to be posted anywhere?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha