SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 59 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:03 am

A.j wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
A.j wrote:

Cliffs please? Hugesmile
She doesn't say his name, but it's incredibly obvious she's talking about Luke Pell IMO. She basically says the guy was liking her pics/sending her snaps long before The Bachelor hoopla, she then got a call from producers a saying she was nominated for the show (she never thought about being on The Bachelor), she was hanging out with this guy in person with their friends, she went through the process of being on the show to date him, she found out he wasn't the bachelor when it was announced it was Nick, she cried, and then I guess cut her off laugh out loud

I laugh LOL. Why does anyone need to know this? Is she still with brother Luke? Hugesmile
When Nick's finale aired, she made this post:

https://instagram.com/p/BRmeDZKBTy9/

Ppl started asking her about it, so she told the story. Probably a dumb idea nontheless, but I don't think she meant any harm laugh out loud IMO.

Her and Luke Rodgers have been dating for like 4 months now, and they basically started living together like a couple weeks after they meant. Love at first sight? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 59 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:04 am

A moron is born every minute.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:17 am

Her and Luke Rodgers have been dating for like 4 months now, and they basically started living together like a couple weeks after they meant. Love at first sight? laugh out loud

I wouldn't be surprised if Airelle and Luke have the same trajectory in their relationship as Jordan and JoJo in terms of getting engaged soon after dating. They are already living together and I think from what I heard in the youtube videos, there was talk about marriage already. Could be 2 weddings in the Rodgers' family back to back!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:41 am

aviej wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if Airelle and Luke have the same trajectory in their relationship as Jordan and JoJo in terms of getting engaged soon after dating. They are already living together and I think from what I heard in the youtube videos, there was talk about marriage already. Could be 2 weddings in the Rodgers' family back to back!
They don't live together. She just spends most of her time at his house.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:51 am

^ He's posted photos of them. Just not in the last month or two.

I honestly think he's in a rebound type of relationship. But I too think there's strong potential he'll marry her.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:57 am

Boshem wrote:@Ash2214 yes I agree, he's older and wants a family etc. But he didn't post anything for vday, Christmas, no couple pics etc when we've known him to do that. I don't know I like Luke I feel like he's a bit lost, Aaron and Jordan are both in long term relationships etc.. Jordan has a great career (not that Luke doesn't) and has Jojo iuno. Just my thoughts IMO however we know how private the Rodgers are so maybe that has something to do with it.
He posted pics from their Christmas vacay in Georgia. Luke also has a really good job working for ESPN. I just think he's probably not goo goo ga ga over this girl like he was Lindsay. Or maybe he just doesn't feel the need to post about his relationship. Who knows. IMO.
Airelle seems mature and while his ex Lindsay seemed great too, she was also very, very gushy over Luke on social media, so maybe that's why he was that way with Lindsay. Airelle posts about Luke, but not the way Lindsay did. 

I just think Luke realizes his age, understands his job and the role he has, and probably realized he needed to take a step back in terms of social media. You can see it with Jordan's Twitter - it's very professional and mostly for his job.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:00 am

Airelle is constantly gushing about Luke though. She's always finding a way to talk about him whether it's on a pic or in a vlog, snapchat etc.. I do agree professional for his job but I don't think airelle gushes any less especially for a person who she's been dating for not so long. Oh well

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:00 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Boshem wrote:@Ash2214 yes I agree, he's older and wants a family etc. But he didn't post anything for vday, Christmas, no couple pics etc when we've known him to do that. I don't know I like Luke I feel like he's a bit lost, Aaron and Jordan are both in long term relationships etc.. Jordan has a great career (not that Luke doesn't) and has Jojo iuno. Just my thoughts IMO however we know how private the Rodgers are so maybe that has something to do with it.
He posted pics from their Christmas vacay in Georgia. Luke also has a really good job working for ESPN. I just think he's probably not goo goo ga ga over this girl like he was Lindsay. Or maybe he just doesn't feel the need to post about his relationship. Who knows. IMO.
Airelle seems mature and while his ex Lindsay seemed great too, she was also very, very gushy over Luke on social media, so maybe that's why he was that way with Lindsay. Airelle posts about Luke, but not the way Lindsay did. 

I just think Luke realizes his age, understands his job and the role he has, and probably realized he needed to take a step back in terms of social media. You can see it with Jordan's Twitter - it's very professional and mostly for his job.
I see that too! Jordan only uses Twitter to post/like comments about his job/sports. Luke does the same on his Twitter.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:02 am

There are quite a few IGs of Airelle in his IG. However, I must admit most of them are group shots. I did spot one couple pic though. I can't really say or compare how he is now with how he was with Lindsay but I won't be surprised if the baby of the family will be the first to get married.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:09 am

Ok, reminder this is a fan thread.  We don't talk negatively about anyone. Some of this discussion should probably continue in their general discussion thread or pm's one, IMO.

Second, this is Jojo and Jordan's thread.  Playing catch up and I've read two pages about Airelle and/or Luke.  Let's get back on topic.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:12 am

Sorry my bad laugh out loud I'm done!

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:13 am

^ I posted the same thing in Luke P's thread, so the convo is already in there laugh out loud

My bad!!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha