SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 58 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:39 am

JoJo essentially never hangs out with anyone from Bachelor nation other than Becca. Literally. She hasn't seen Lauren since September, she doesn't typically hang out with Amanda (I'm assuming we would know, because these girls always use social media and fans pics get out), so this would be the first time since she was actually on The Bachelor. I don't mind it... I thought they all had a cute friendship, so I'm sure it will be nice for them to hang out. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 58 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

Post by Guest Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:40 am

If she's having fun, then good for her. But let's not delve in too deep before we get in trouble Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:41 am

A.j wrote:If she's having fun, then good for her. But let's not delve in too deep before we get in trouble Hugesmile
Exactly.

Next topic laugh out loud IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:46 am

tyvm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:46 am

Can we discuss my fav topic? .

LITTLE ANGEL & LITTLE ELF JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13 - Page 58 3806527698

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:52 am

JoJo and Jordan live a pretty tame life. They've done a few vacations already with their families the past few months and they seem to just hang out and relax with their Dallas friends or they're working.

I'm looking forward to seeing her shenanigans with potentially Becca, Amanda and Lauren. She's like any other 20-something year old. A student in one of my case studies just puked in my lap.. The things I would do to be paid to go to Fiji and hang with people I like for a few days laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:08 am

Ash2214 wrote:JoJo and Jordan live a pretty tame life. They've done a few vacations already with their families the past few months and they seem to just hang out and relax with their Dallas friends or they're working.

I'm looking forward to seeing her shenanigans with potentially Becca, Amanda and Lauren. She's like any other 20-something year old. A student in one of my case studies just puked in my lap.. The things I would do to be paid to go to Fiji and hang with people I like for a few days laugh out loud

Oh my gosh! Hope you got that taken care of! Quick question, what is your profession?

And damn right! I want to go to Fiji! I'd even go with ppl I don't like.. Seriously laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:30 pm

Guyssss. Airelle posted her "Almost Bachelor Story." Watch at the 9 minute mark..you'll never believe this..or maybe you will!! laugh out loud

https://youtu.be/p5tEL_PJgIw

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:43 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Guyssss. Airelle posted her "Almost Bachelor Story." Watch at the 9 minute mark..you'll never believe this..or maybe you will!! laugh out loud

Cliffs please? Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:43 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Guyssss. Airelle posted her "Almost Bachelor Story." Watch at the 9 minute mark..you'll never believe this..or maybe you will!! laugh out loud

I do. I incredibly strongly believe this laugh out loud She's awesome.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:47 pm

A.j wrote:

Cliffs please? Hugesmile
She doesn't say his name, but it's incredibly obvious she's talking about Luke Pell IMO. She basically says the guy was liking her pics/sending her snaps long before The Bachelor hoopla, she then got a call from producers a saying she was nominated for the show (she never thought about being on The Bachelor), she was hanging out with this guy in person with their friends, she went through the process of being on the show to date him, she found out he wasn't the bachelor when it was announced it was Nick, she cried, and then I guess cut her off laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:58 pm

@A.j She mentioned in passing in her IG comments (i think) that she was almost on the show and a lot of people wanted the story. & yes she's still with Luke.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #13

+27
cookielover12
mprssdbyu
JaeO
blueblues
emusha