SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:29 am

I agree. Rushing into marriage usually does not work out for the best. Getting married is easy. Staying married is work.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by aviej Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:43 am

I agree that rushing into marriage is a recipe for disaster. I also think though that the longer one stays engaged and not make that step towards marriage, the less likely it will happen, IMO. I am not talking about couple who are engaged for a year or two, but I think if you are engaged for a longer period than that, it MAY be more difficult to move into marriage because you could get comfortable in that stage, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:22 pm

Imo where Ben was wrong, was publicly backing off the wedding, calling it off on the tv show. If he wasn't ready, i was right to call off the wedding, but he shouldn't have allowed it to be filmed IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:37 pm

I think it was pretty obvious that there were some big issues here for a good 3-4 months. It was clear to a lot of us, tabloids picked it up, RS claimed he had a source and Lauren and even Ben himself didn't really hide it. When you tie in the amount of issues it appeared they had plus that Ben had just kept putting Lauren in bad situations and essentially embarrassing her, I thought for sure it was going to end right after Nick's season. It does seem like things have gotten better and they're actually putting the work in now. We'll see what happens.

I still don't see these two getting married in 2017. If they make it, I don't think it would happen until 2018. That's certainly not a bad thing. All JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:44 pm

Yeah IMO I think it's clear now that there were definitely some issues. It does make me like them as a couple a bit more, knowing that they didn't just throw in the towel and give up as soon as it got hard. Even if they still end up breaking up when all is said and done. I like that they're really trying. Ben still sucks though  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 30 263a . All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:48 pm

I am feeling more sympathetic towards them also knowing they didn't quit when the going got tough. It'll be interesting to see what happens next/down the line with them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:47 pm

I didn't watch Jo Jo's ATFR where Ben got upset w/Lauren sitting in audience because she didn't answer a simple question quickly enough for him. I'm sure it has been discussed ad nauseam but I had never seen that until last week through Paco Zero video. He's now taken it down. I don't follow them closely so I was shocked!

I like Ben well enough but I couldn't deal with that immaturity on a daily basis.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:56 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I didn't watch Jo Jo's ATFR where Ben got upset w/Lauren sitting in audience because she didn't answer a simple question quickly enough for him. I'm sure it has been discussed ad nauseam but I had never seen that until last week through Paco Zero video. He's now taken it down. I don't follow them closely so I was shocked!

I like Ben well enough but I couldn't deal with that immaturity on a daily basis.
He really is something else, IMO. Too needy for me, but he seems like a nice guy overall. When I was going through the bachelor hashtag on IG the other day I saw this:

https://instagram.com/p/BSMW3wZBxEK/

I know he doesn't seem to like social media, but geez, you can smile laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:01 pm

suspiciousmind wrote:I guess reality steve's sources were wrong about them and their relationship huh? laugh out loud Or maybe they weren't wrong and they are just pretending? I'm a bit confused about them.....but I do think Ben was really smart about putting the wedding off. It was too soon and if he wasn't ready the worst thing he could've done was get married too soon.  IMO

Imho, they should know by now if marriage is on the horizon.  I get the feeling that Ben is having cold feet because Lauren has changed since the show ended.  She seems self-absorbed.  Selfies really are a curse in our society.  Anyway, I believe he is giving it more time to see if they can work through their differences.  So, kudos to them, but I do not see them ever walking down the aisle together.  (Where is my hiding chair emoji?)  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 30 2498057887 laugh out loud

Last edited by Mommyof2 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:03 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:I didn't watch Jo Jo's ATFR where Ben got upset w/Lauren sitting in audience because she didn't answer a simple question quickly enough for him. I'm sure it has been discussed ad nauseam but I had never seen that until last week through Paco Zero video. He's now taken it down. I don't follow them closely so I was shocked!

He really is something else, IMO. Too needy for me, but he seems like a nice guy overall. When I was going through the bachelor hashtag on IG the other day I saw this:

https://instagram.com/p/BSMW3wZBxEK/

I know he doesn't seem to like social media, but geez, you can smile laugh out loud

I think she drives him nuts! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:04 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Imo where Ben was wrong, was publicly backing off the wedding, calling it off on the tv show. If he wasn't ready, i was right to call off the wedding, but he shouldn't have allowed it to be filmed IMO.

Yup, that's how I see it too.  Lauren wanted a wedding the minute she said "yes" to Ben's proposal but Ben clearly was not ready to take that step.  So why agree to televise probably the most trying period for them? This couple is neither here nor there for me, but I could not help and feel sorry for her every time Ben had to stop and reassure her he does eventually want to marry her, it was like nails on a chalkboard.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:07 pm

Again, I don't follow B & L closely because I was more a fan of JJ, but Lauren seems nice enough. If she is wading through those waters every day, I have alot more like in me for her. Seriously.

I don't dislike Ben. He's a nice young man. But me thinks he's a bit spoiled in hindsight. Anyway, I just saw it so I'm still a lil thrown by his reaction. They've moved on so it's obviously no big deal to them now. Good for them.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+78
Imp
crunchycheeto
North
Julie81
AmoreBella