SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

benhiggins - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 40 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:33 pm

No ones say she can't go on a girls trip.  Or that Ben should or shouldn't have problems with her going on said trips.  Or that she can't cut loose and have some fun.  

But if she's going to get drunk act like this everytime, why post it?  It does her no favors.  And she may not have posted this time but she has plenty in the past.  

Personally I think she needs to find something to occupy her time more.  To me it seems as if she can only be around Ben and live if Denver for x amount of days before she has to fly free and go wild again.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

benhiggins - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 40 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:34 pm

bleuberry wrote:It's actually less scandalous in motion to me. I thought she was going to start twerking for these 'random men' laugh out loud. She basically got into that position and started directing traffic with her arms laugh out loud. Strange all around and embarrassing for sure but IMO not shameful or pitiful.

Agree. Much ado about nothing to me. Really not cool of Jen to post this stuff and take advantage of her "friend" like this. Telling to me that Lauren herself posts next to nothing, and Jen focuses like 10 snaps all on F1 Lauren, who doesn't even seem aware she's being filmed and posted on the internet while she is clearly drunk. Who needs enemies when you can have friends like this? Again, I personally don't think anything Lauren did is some big scandal, but there are people out there (psychotic people like MM especially), who rip apart the littlest things she does. It would have been kind of Jen to edit herself a bit. 

The only thing I will rag on Lauren here for is her ridiculous jerky dancing. Not cause she's engaged or whatever, but because it's terrible in general. laugh out loud I'd have that opinion whether she was single, engaged, divorced or widowed. Not a good look, but not like a sin. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:37 pm

I really don't have a problem with what Lauren does in her daily life, as I would be doing the same things (spending down time with my significant other, traveling with friends, whatever.) It's moreso the way she behaves when she does what she does in her daily life that's a little OTT. Especially when drunk...but a lot of ppl have been there and done that..though, in their early adult years, not at 27 laugh out loud IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:37 pm

I have a simple solution for Lauren: if you want to go get drunk on girls trips follow these steps.
1. No social media from anyone on the trip with you.
2. Don't go to a place crawling with thousands of other people. Find an exclusive resort with some privacy.

With those two items we wouldn't be talking about this every time she does this.

JMOAA

Last edited by umngirl on Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

benhiggins - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 40 87b72b10 benhiggins - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 40 86669110 benhiggins - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 40 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:46 pm

IMO Lauren just has a need to take it OTT. It certainly is Lauren's choice to behave however she wants but she can't be upset if her actions have consequences based on her SM following. Lauren seems like she has a need to act out and IMO that is an indicator of unhappiness. I hope she figures herself out and heads in a more positive direction.
I agree that Jen and LB did her no favors with their posts but Lauren gave them the footage of her actions so ultimately it is on her IMO. There are lots of ways to party, drink and have fun without making a display of yourself. I find Lauren to be in a self destructive mode. Sad IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:00 pm

Why on earth would Lauren need or deserve a telling off from MM or Ben's mother? Who did she harm? She danced in a bikini, danced badly, but that's it. She doesn't deserve or need to be told off by anyone. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:02 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:It's not because she's in a freaking bikini. I wear one too. It's drunkenly sticking her azz out on a sidewalk looking utterly ridiculous, IMO.
Azz out or not, there is nothing sexual about the way she is moving. I could understand if she were deliberately trying to draw attention to herself but for all I know she could be stretching. JMO.

I don't think this is the video that is being referred to. The other one apparently is more raunchy, but nobody has attached it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:09 pm

It's pretty telling when the fan accounts, that post everything that these two do and defend them to the ends of the earth, end up only picking a couple of snaps from last night to post and didn't share all of the other ones laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:13 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Why on earth would Lauren need or deserve a telling off from MM or Ben's mother? Who did she harm? She danced in a bikini, danced badly, but that's it. She doesn't deserve or need to be told off by anyone. JMO.

I don't think people are saying that she needs/deserves anything, but recently she has been in a SM war of sorts with MM over her support of Amanda and mamma bear has been attacking Lauren as a result. MM attacks even without adding this as further ammunition. Lauren is just making herself a bigger target.

I don't know. I am beginning to wondering if she is trying to do something to p*ss off Ben so that he is the one who ends their relationship, so she can play the heartbroken scenario. Maybe with the way tptb are changing things up become a bette?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:16 pm

It looks like Ben is in Arizona for business? Anyone have clarification there?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by simon1781 Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:24 pm

^^ He was in AZ since Tuesday for work . He is back to Denver yesterday night according to his tweets location .

simon1781

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:40 pm

Sprite wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:Why on earth would Lauren need or deserve a telling off from MM or Ben's mother? Who did she harm? She danced in a bikini, danced badly, but that's it. She doesn't deserve or need to be told off by anyone. JMO.

I don't think people are saying that she needs/deserves anything, but recently she has been in a SM war of sorts with MM over her support of Amanda and mamma bear has been attacking Lauren as a result. MM attacks even without adding this as further ammunition. Lauren is just making herself a bigger target.

I don't know. I am beginning to wondering if she is trying to do something to p*ss off Ben so that he is the one who ends their relationship, so she can play the heartbroken scenario. Maybe with the way tptb are changing things up become a bette?

I think this is just her Ott having fun. I think this was her way before Bach, and will be her way for a while. IMO it has nothing to do with Ben. JMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+78
Imp
crunchycheeto
North
Julie81
AmoreBella