SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 74 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by ReneeM Thu May 04, 2017 1:40 pm

He's busting out MLK for some internet trolls? Yeah, she's super unbothered by the comments :dripdrip I like the sentiment though, out of everyone that's spoken out on her behalf, he's the one i'm not bothered by. He SHOULD be out here riding out for his woman.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 74 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 04, 2017 1:54 pm

Good for Ben for sticking up for her. I love the MLKJr quote. Powerful!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 04, 2017 2:41 pm

Well yeah, of course the comments have gotten to her. That's pretty obvious, and to me, understandable. I don't think anyone is disputing that, or saying this stuff never bothers her and she's teflon.

I'm glad Ben is sticking up for her and being publicly supportive. That's his job.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu May 04, 2017 3:17 pm

Sweet of Ben to stick up for his fiancé, but why is he comparing Lauren getting skinny shamed/bullied online with a MLK quote? Celebs get worst stuff posted about them everyday. Lauren needs thicker skin asap. The fact that even Ben had to publicly say something means she's really really affected by all of this. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 3:21 pm

Hate is hate regardless of to what degree and what the hate is about.The quote IMO conveyed his msg and thoughts clearly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu May 04, 2017 4:09 pm

Of course Ben was going to publicly say something, when the trash is brought to his ig account, even when he's promoting a charity. Lauren isn't 'only' body shamed, she's degraded as a human, basically called trash. The lunatics are tagging Ben's and Lauren's friends, too. Imo body shaming is a really serious issue, people actually revert to self harming over it. Telling someone to grow thicker skin is Imo brushing the problem under a rug. Imo nothing Lauren has done warrants this, and imo if Ben feels the need to quote MLKjr to get his point across, then that's good for him. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu May 04, 2017 4:40 pm

That is good that ben is doing that.Although I have to admit lauren should grow with thick skin and continue to ignore all these nonsense stupid comments and stop wasting her time. The truth is whatever she is posting on her sm people will going to be stupid . She cannot control them . Yeah she can say something and called them out . But I bet these stupid people will stop there. She already did it and called them out several times on her sm . And nothing happens . I don't tolerate bullying but that is the nature of sm, crazy world .jmo

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 74 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 74 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 74 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 74 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 74 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 74 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 74 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu May 04, 2017 4:46 pm

I'm glad Ben said something. A lot of those people claim to love Ben while bashing his fiancée to her face. Who needs enemies with fans like that? dizzy
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 04, 2017 4:59 pm

Even though Ben posted that quote, it won't stop people from criticizing Lauren. Welcome to SM folks. The place where people can spew insults and hide behind their phones/computers. It will never stop.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 04, 2017 5:03 pm

It's still nice to see his support though. Probably won't work but still.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7 - Page 74 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 04, 2017 5:16 pm

I see that most of the people making negative comments to Lauren are JoJo fans. Good gravy! JoJo is much more suited with Jordan. Some of these Bach girls need to re-evaluate their SM pages though. Quit with the duck faces, the sexy outfits, the weird poses and people might start to take you more seriously. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 04, 2017 5:31 pm

Actually, you would be surprised to see the amount of trolls that go after Lauren that are actually Ben fans. I think after HEA, they decided they didn't want him with Lauren anymore. They sadly don't think she's good enough for him. That's when the hate became crazy for her. HEA was not a good idea for multiple reasons. 

The person who harassed JoJo about her being connected to bad groups in other countries because she's half Persian is also a crazy Ben and Lauren fan. It's a vicious cycle. I blame Ben! laugh out loud 

JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #7

+78
Imp
crunchycheeto
North
Julie81
AmoreBella