SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 27 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:36 am

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 27 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 27 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 27 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 27 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:06 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 27 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 27 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 27 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:28 pm

LOL..Those guys are clowns...so goofy..Love it

Thanks@"Linds911"
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:16 pm

It’s time for my weekly podcast review.  I’ll be honest and admit that I had zero interest in this podcast with Clio, Kait’s brand manager, but I think it might be my favorite one to date because it’s so honest and revealing.  I really feel like these podcasts show a side of Kaitlyn that’s rarely seen.  She readily admits her flaws, and I love how her long-time friends truly, deeply love her – and I mean all sides of her.  The good, bad, and ugly.  They’re so happy for Kaitlyn and how her life has changed over the last few years, how she’s matured, and how happy she is.  OK…time for podcast details:

She talked a lot about all of the paid offers that come your way after being on the show.  At first she was blown away by the amount of money she was being offered for an IG post about a tummy trainer, but she soon became uncomfortable about promoting things that she didn’t or wouldn’t use because she felt like she was misleading her followers.  

She talked about how she was a very “go with the flow” type of person in her 20s...so much so that people called her a gypsy.  She didn’t worry about whether or not rent was due because it would all work out, and if worse came to worse she could call Dad for help.  But by the time she was 29, she wanted to go on ‘The Bach-Bachette’ because she was ready to find someone, settle down, and have a voice for something that would benefit herself and others.  But even then, she didn’t understand how business worked.  She’d return personal texts and phone calls, but she’d avoid dealing with business matters which was why she needed Clio's help.

When they went to Toronto in early 2016 to promote Tresemme (the time she had the black eye), Kaitlyn was a wreck.  Clio was dealing with legal problems because contracts were breeched and poorly written, and Kaitlyn was physically exhausted to the point that they were both worried she wouldn't be able to do the commercial the following day.  She also had a fight with Shawn about which Clio said “You guys always fight over the silliest things…and you love each other so much…it’s so funny.”  

Flash forward to 1.5 years later…they were recently in Toronto again to promote the Bloom mattress.  Clio said Kaitlyn was a different person – she was in the lobby ready to go before everyone else and she memorized all of her lines.  Then at the end of the day, Kait wanted to go to a spin class and then get something healthy to eat.  She said they could get a few patio drinks the following day after their work was finished, but they had to go to bed early since they had flights the next morning.  Clio said she’s really proud of how Kaitlyn has grown, matured, and learned how business works.

Clio gushed about Kaitlyn’s singing and song writing, and encouraged Kaitlyn to play a snippet of her first song.  Kaitlyn is clearly insecure about being open with this part of her life, but the clip she played really was great.  Clio said she’s going to push Kaitlyn to keep working on her music and get a CD released.

Kaitlyn said she was somewhat bitter about the show because she was put through a rough time, but she also felt she didn’t speak up enough about her appreciation for where it’s gotten her because she wouldn’t be with Shawn without it.  (At this point her voice got soft and she said she felt like she was going to cry.)  She said she sometimes has to pinch herself  because she has such a good man in her life and that Shawn was worth all of the bad stuff.  She said “I’ve never had someone love me like that in my life and I felt the same way back.  And now I’m in Nashville, singing and writing music when I want, having a podcast, having a platform and a voice.  I’m so appreciative and thankful for the people in my life.”  These are the moments when you really see her heart and the way her voice changes when she talks about Shawn is really telling.

The next place she and Shawn want to travel to is Columbia to build houses for the needy.  They want to experience a culture shock where they can help someone.

She talked about her last sleep out for Covenant House when Shawn missed his flight, and Clio said “But he redeemed himself. [Sleeping out on a driveway with his friends] was the cutest thing ever.  That’s when I knew you found the right guy.”  Kaitlyn agreed the whole time and said “He’s soooood good.  He’s such a gem.”

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:19 pm

Thanks @crunchette!!! Love your recaps even though I don't listen every week!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:43 pm

Thanks @crunchette for taking the time to recap the podcast. That was very touching! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:14 pm

@crunchette

Thank you so much for that.  

K has grown up so much and I am so happy to witness her do this.  Thanks to everyone here that is a fan that can keep me in the loop.   

The love they have is to be cherished and celebrated every day.  And they do.   

They tough times have really made them stronger and more mature.  Although I love the silly side too.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:06 pm

@crunchette thanks for the recap!!

Next podcast her mom is going to be on and Shawn is going to call in, looking forward to that one!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:08 pm

@Linds911

Really??? I cant wait for that one.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:12 pm

@nikikass yup! she said it on Snapchat on Monday while watching the Bachelorette finale. She's currently back visiting w/ her mom.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:13 pm

Darn i dont have snap chat I miss so much!!!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:57 pm

Holy moly!  K's podcast with her mom was so scattered and crazy that I have a bit of a headache, so I'll keep this short:

Leslie clearly, CLEARLY loves Shawn to pieces, misses him, and can't wait for him to get to Kelowna.  She already considers him her SIL and said he's everything that she'd want for one of her daughters.  She said that she likes that Shawn stands up to Kaitlyn and challenges her rather than kissing her butt 100% of the time.  She can't wait for Kaitlyn to be pregnant and said that she feels Kaitlyn and Shawn are not only good for each other, but they were destined to be together -- that even without the show, the two of them would have ended up together somehow.  

Leslie also talked about how hard the show was on as her as a mom and that she wished there was some kind of support system for moms whose children go on the show because she often found herself crying in bed.  That made me really sad.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781