SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 33 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 33 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by nikikass Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:56 pm

Those two love birds!!!  handwave
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 33 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:08 pm

I hope they use the gummies and the KY separately. Just saying.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:58 am

Since this is the fan thread, I will say that's a very sexy picture!

I never found Shawn attractive when the show was airing, but I find him much better looking now. Kaitlyn must be treating him very well!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:30 pm

They are out fishing. Doodle keeps barking at all the fish they catch laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 33 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 33 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 33 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:37 pm

@Linds911  i know, she is so protective,  It so cute. 

The three of them sure know how to enjoy themselves.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:51 pm

US Weekly interview with Shawn talking about weddings and children. He said none of their family or friends (with the exception of her dad) has pressured them to get married. Her dad has mentioned wanting to walk her down the aisle a few times.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/shawn-booth-kaitlyn-bristowe-would-consider-doing-a-tv-wedding-w501210

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:28 pm

Just listened to Kaitlyn's podcast with Jillian. Holy moly, I'm tired...Jillian talks a mile a minute and Kaitlyn can barely get a word in at times. giggling

New info about a story Kaitlyn told Jillian a long time ago: They were talking about their experiences on B'ette and Kaitlyn admitted that she knew she was going to pick Shawn, and she wanted Shawn and Ben to be the final two at the end. Yes, BEN! She felt it was best to let Nick go earlier rather than drag him along with false hope since she felt Nick was more invested, but then the show would have been too boring and predictable.

She didn't say that she was pressured by TPTB to keep Nick over Ben, but I got the feeling that was the case...and I'm fairly certain that Shawn once hinted that not all of Kait's decisions on the show were her own. Plus, Kaitlyn is pretty much an open book, so the fact that she never told this story at her ATFR or for two years after the show ended suggests to me that she wasn't free to tell the truth about what happened those last few weeks. And honestly, I can't imagine TPTB wanting the Shawn/Nick drama and suspense to fizzle out before the finale.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:42 pm

Kaitlyn's new Twitter profile picture  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 33 1f44c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 33 QbYG_liC_400x400

https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 33 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 33 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 33 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:26 am

Jillian posted this cute photo to her instagram story (screenshot by me)

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 33 Img_3113

I haven't finished their podcast yet but so far I liked hearing Jillian's side of the story about why and how she kept the engagement ring. I think she deserved it. *shrug* Based on what she said I can tell Ed really messed her up, she stayed too long and tried too hard, imo.

Let's see, I also like the little lecture she gave K about earning money and keeping it, and not feeling ashamed of that. K said something about making money off Rick merch and obviously donating some of it and Jillian was all hold up, why obviously? It's your idea, it's OK to make money off your own ideas and keep it all!

Now Jillian is rambling about her instagram page and that's kinda boring, I will listen to the rest later. Smiley
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:47 pm

Credit: @Kaitlyn Bristowe

kaitlynbristowe Toodaloo Summer! I feel like I'm supposed to say something about pumpkin spice lattes now....

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:33 pm

That's a great pic of the little family! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:40 pm

One thing I like about K is.. She never got a boob job. Which surprises me and doesn't at the same time.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781