SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 41 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by nikikass Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:02 pm

@aviej

K likes to sleep in when she can. and Shawn is an early Riser always.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 41 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by aviej Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:11 pm

Oh ok, that's not too bad. I thought it was something like one snores so the other sleeps in the other room.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:00 pm

They think they're so cool teasing each other, but this is way closer to the truth imo Smiley

http://people.com/tv/kaitlyn-bristowe-move-nyc-fiance-shawn-booth-truly-supposed-to-be-together/amp/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:08 am

^Awww. The part about spending Thanksmas with Shawn's family is cute. I think she has to be in Toronto the night before for Bachelor CA, so hopefully she can make it to Connecticut the next day in time for the festivities. (BTW, I was curious about ticket prices for her Broadway show. They range from $100-300. Yikes!!! I've been to several Broadway shows, but I still have sticker shock when I see the prices.)

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:09 am

crunchette wrote:^Awww.  The part about spending Thanksmas with Shawn's family is cute.  I think she has to be in Toronto the night before for Bachelor CA, so hopefully she can make it to Connecticut the next day in time for the festivities.  (BTW, I was curious about ticket prices for her Broadway show.  They range from $100-300.  Yikes!!!  I've been to several Broadway shows, but I still have sticker shock when I see the prices.)

They're doing a 50% off sale this week for show dates before 12/16. You need the code for Ticketmaster in this image she posted to Twitter: Kaitlyn50Now

Sale ends tomorrow (Friday) but I'm guessing they will have more sales if they need to sell tickets.

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 41 Image10
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:26 am

Oh my goodness!!!  This is sooo cute!  I'm watching Shawn's latest IG post -- the video of him shaving his beard off for Movember.  There is a photo of Kaitlyn in her Big Mac onesie with "XO" written under it and taped to the mirror.  Surrounding it are pink Post-It Notes that she left for him.  I'm trying to read all of them, but so far I can only see:
You're my best friend
You have perfect hair
I love our family
I love your toosh
I love my diamond ring you picked out
You're my favorite
I love your teeth/smile
That girl doesn't want him to forget her while she's in NYC.  :inlove

ETA: Apparently the post-its are in the shape of a heart, but we can only see the top portion. Soooo adorable.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:51 am

I noticed that heart too!! Sooooo sweet heartbeat

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:54 am

Shawn and Doodle are in NY with Kaitlyn, yay! She is a happy girl, cute Instagram story videos with Doodle while "Dad" unpacks. (She made fun of herself for calling Shawn Dad, "Ugh, I'm such a dog mom.")

Here's a screencap from her Instastory yesterday, she has her name and photo on a Broadway theatre, that is a crazy wild dream come true for any music/dance/theater kid!! She posted some videos from rehearsals a few days ago.

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 41 Image11
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:21 pm

I am so happy for Kaitlyn she really is working hard to live her dream.

I am thinking after the holidays. Her and shawn will seriously think of starting a fam and or marriage. I feel 2018 will be their year.

I am proud of those two.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:28 pm

Kaitlyn is just glowing that Shawn and Doodle are with her now!!! So so sweet!!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:34 pm

I mean!! They’re true soulmates IMO.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/16/53/68/29/2315c610.jpg

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:02 pm

@Alanna - I was hoping someone would post that picture from this morning.  Thanks!

Kaitlyn just did an InstaLive while getting her makeup done for the show.  Here's what I remember:

She's VERY nervous since the show is opening tonight.  She forgot her lines during rehearsal yesterday, so she's worried she's going to do it again.

Shawn isn't allowed backstage, so she asked if he wanted to hang out in her dressing room today.  He said no because he "didn't want to ruin the magic."   giggling He wants to see the whole show with fresh eyes and then he'll go hang in her room.  She also said Shawn loves Christmas music.

She talked about being engaged for two years and how she tried wedding dresses on the other day.  She said she feels like Hayley Paige really gets her, and who knows...she might walk down the aisle in a black pantsuit.  (Now I'll be honest:  I thought she was joking about trying on wedding dresses.  I figured the dresses were for the Broadway show and Kailtyn was just joking around about a wedding.  But that doesn't seem to be the case.  She was dead serious this time.)

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781