SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 42 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by flojo031 Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:16 pm

crunchette wrote:@Alanna - I was hoping someone would post that picture from this morning.  Thanks!

Kaitlyn just did an InstaLive while getting her makeup done for the show.  Here's what I remember:

She's VERY nervous since the show is opening tonight.  She forgot her lines during rehearsal yesterday, so she's worried she's going to do it again.

Shawn isn't allowed backstage, so she asked if he wanted to hang out in her dressing room today.  He said no because he "didn't want to ruin the magic."   giggling He wants to see the whole show with fresh eyes and then he'll go hang in her room.  She also said Shawn loves Christmas music.

She talked about being engaged for two years and how she tried wedding dresses on the other day.  She said she feels like Hayley Paige really gets her, and who knows...she might walk down the aisle in a black pantsuit.  (Now I'll be honest:  I thought she was joking about trying on wedding dresses.  I figured the dresses were for the Broadway show and Kailtyn was just joking around about a wedding.  But that doesn't seem to be the case.  She was dead serious this time.)

Happy to hear that Shawn is being so supportive. Hugesmile But then again, I wouldn't expect anything less from him. Anyway, if Kaitlyn really was being serious about the whole wedding/wedding dress thing, then let me say this: We all know that Kaitlyn has never been the typical girly girl, and I could actually see her walking down the aisle to Shawn in a nice off-white (not black, too morbid) linen pantsuit. Having a hard time picturing her in a frilly, traditional wedding gown (even though she would look gorgeous), doesn't seem like her style.

Last edited by flojo031 on Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 42 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:45 pm

I'm so glad Shawn and Doodle are there with her! Hope she has a great 1st show! That picture of her giving him a big bear hug is precious. PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 42 1f49c

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 42 8367-910 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 42 I_got_13 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 42 E5kqdm15 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:52 pm

Linds911 wrote:I'm so glad Shawn and Doodle are there with her! Hope she has a great 1st show! That picture of her giving him a big bear hug is precious. PINKHEART
I know Shawn wasn’t super into living in the city but oh man, he must feel really good about being so freaking loved & needed by his woman. Can’t wait to hear their recap of her first show!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:59 pm

He is very lucky! He's already looking for a good gym laugh out loud

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 42 1f49c

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 42 8367-910 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 42 I_got_13 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 42 E5kqdm15 nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:30 pm

That's quite an accomplishment for Kaitlyn. Best wishes for a good run on Broadway!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:01 pm

Credit: @Kaitlyn Bristowe

kaitlynbristowe An interesting pose to go with an interesting mustache.  nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 42 1f495 Thank you to my insanely sweet fiancé for being so supportive and thoughtful last night. Your card made me cry and your heart makes me smile. nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 42 1f495

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:33 pm

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe/status/932324216288014336

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:37 pm

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe/status/932324216288014336

Haha.. Those two are so funny.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:05 pm

They’re killing me!!
https://instagram.com/p/BbscnsSBSGx/

I wish everyone can find what S+K (and Doodle) have heartbeat

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:26 pm

That's just too darn adorable.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:34 am

^^ Aww!! Super sweet!! beatingheart

nashville - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 42 Image10

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:54 pm

It's a beautiful thing to see how happy they are to be together in the same city again. beatingheart

I caught part of Shawn's InstaLive last night during Kaitlyn's podcast in the comedy club. I can't stand girlwithnojob so I wanted to skip that podcast. However, Shawn apparently joined them for a live Q&A with the audience so now I HAVE to listen. Poor me. giggling They talked about the moment Kaitlyn and Doodle became friends, why Shawn peed his pants during the Ironman, the time Mike Fleiss dissed Shawn, and how to deal with long distance relationships (Shawn's reaction to one of Kaitlyn's suggestions was cute).

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781