SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 62 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:44 pm

Kait is Shawn’s (and America’s) laugh out loud so sweet.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk1IrnuALqr/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1lc0vwalo3er1

Happy fourth!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 62 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:05 pm

Well according to his IG story Kait's still claiming Canada so Shawn can suck it laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:48 am

laugh out loud laugh out loud

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 62 1122970954 beatingheart Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 62 1627380978

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 62 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 62 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 62 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 62 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:32 pm

This Instagram post from Shawn has a video shot yesterday during a class that shows his new gym in Nashville.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlQ8dC3HT8l/
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:24 pm

That's a gorgeous place, and lots of people too! No doubt he'll do well!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:13 pm

I'm so messed up on her podcasts. I haven't been keeping up with them, so I can't remember what I have and haven't heard. This is from her Bachelorette recap on June 7th. She was answering questions from fans, but this one made her crack up laughing.

Q: Is Shawn comfy to lay on or no -- because of abs?
A: That's really funny because he's actually...like I love laying on him. We actually cuddle every single night, but he is a little rock hard. It's kinda like laying on a rock, but I'm also not mad at it. So there you go.

Another interesting one:
Q: Would you have questioned your relationship with Shawn if he told you on night two that he had previously dated Carly or Becca?
A: I guess I would question his motives because I'd be like "Why are you reaching out to Bachelor girls if you don't know them?" But if Shawn just hung out with Carly for a weekend and it didn't work out with them, I wouldn't let it alter our relationship. It would probably make me a little uncomfortable and I'd have questions, but I'd let it go if my feelings were as strong as they were for Shawn. I'd definitely get past it.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:29 pm

crunchette wrote:I'm so messed up on her podcasts.  I haven't been keeping up with them, so I can't remember what I have and haven't heard.  This is from her Bachelorette recap on June 7th.  She was answering questions from fans, but this one made her crack up laughing.

Q:  Is Shawn comfy to lay on or no -- because of abs?
A:  That's really funny because he's actually...like I love laying on him.  We actually cuddle every single night, but he is a little rock hard.  It's kinda like laying on a rock, but I'm also not mad at it.  So there you go.

Another interesting one:
Q:  Would you have questioned your relationship with Shawn if he told you on night two that he had previously dated Carly or Becca?
A:  I guess I would question his motives because I'd be like "Why are you reaching out to Bachelor girls if you don't know them?"  But if Shawn just hung out with Carly for a weekend and it didn't work out with them, I wouldn't let it alter our relationship.  It would probably make me a little uncomfortable and I'd have questions, but I'd let it go if my feelings were as strong as they were for Shawn.  I'd definitely get past it.

#1 is funny! I dated a big teddy bear guy for the first time a few years ago and was shocked at how cuddly and soft he was to cuddle with, it was a veeeeeery nice surprise. (It’s not like my previous boyfriends were Shawn clones, they were either thin or lifted weights and had average gym muscles, nothing like Shawn B.) Her comparing Shawn to laying on a rock made me laugh.

I think I sorta get the reference in the second question but I’m not watching the current Bette season. (I might pick it up during hometowns week, let me know if I missed that.) I saw a brief thing about one of Becca’s guys previously dating someone from a Bachelor season and something about Kaitlyn’s response makes me think it was just a weekend hookup that went nowhere?
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:37 pm

So cool! Working out wit Eric Decker!! 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlY2a3JAq0G/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1gi171hy96lg2
I love him and Jessie and their 3 little humans. 

And laugh out loud at Kaitlyn calling laying on shawn, a “rock.” Doesn’t seem comfy to me but glad it works for her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:04 am

I admit I only listen to the podcasts with the guests I have heard of or care to listen to and save the others for when I have free time. So I have a few to catch up on from the past few weeks laugh out loud

The last podcast with Shawn I liked these 2 questions, if he would move to Vancouver with Kaitlyn, he said yes he loves it there! and would he have left on Night 1 like Brady did had Kait not been picked for Bachelorette and he said yes of course laugh out loud laugh out loud

@terabithia well since the guy got eliminated this week I think it's safe to mention it here. One of the guys Colton dated a contestant from Arie's season and then went to compete on the Bachelorette and the girl Tia came to talk to Becca and said she still has feelings for him. dizzy . Also hometown dates are airing this Monday. I like Kait's response to that Q. :yes:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 62 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 62 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 62 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 62 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:34 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:13 pm

Linds911 wrote: (snipped) The last podcast with Shawn I liked these 2 questions, if he would move to Vancouver with Kaitlyn, he said yes he loves it there!

I thought they asked Shawn about living in Alberta, so I was a little surprised that he said yes without any hesitation, but he said he'd like to live there because he loves her family.  Awwww.

I listened to today's podcast with Evan and Carly reviewing this week's Bachette episode.

1)  They talked about Becca comparing Garrett to her dad.  Carly said that all women look for men like their dads, and Kaitlyn agreed.  Kaitlyn made Carly burst out laughing when she said "Shawn's really lacking in the mustache department, but he's pretty close to being my dad."

2)  They talked about Becca running and jumping into every guy's arms, and Kaitlyn talked about how she refused to do that on her season and it ended up making her last date with Shawn super awkward.  She said Shawn thought she was going to run to him, but she just stood there and waited for him -- so it made Shawn doubt her feelings for him.  And Kaitlyn expected Shawn to run to her, and when he didn't she worried that he wasn't going to propose.

3)  Kaitlyn said she had a dream the previous night that Shawn fell in love with Tia, and people had to hold Kaitlyn back because she really wanted to punch Tia in the face -- then Kait woke up drenched in sweat.  Carly said she has a recurring dream about Evan breaking up with her.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:18 pm

Thanks for the recap Crunchette, that made me laugh! I didn’t watch BiP with Carly and Evan but I watched the YouTube highlight recap a fan made because they seemed so cute together after they got engaged. Their little girl is an absolute DOLL.

Kaitlyn and Shawn have their home (bedroom and podcast room) featured in US Magazine this week, looks really nice.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-unveil-chic-home-redesign-photos/
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781