SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 68 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by terabithia Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:20 pm

she definitely misses Doodle! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bl30kJugnK9/?taken-by=kaitlynbristowe

Said she cried this morning talking about Tucker Doodle because she misses him so much. She wrote in a comment that they usually make the drive to Canada as a fam but Shawn can’t be away from the gym that long, and they refuse to put Doodle in the plane’s belly. A flight attendant told her she can get a doctors note saying he’s an ESA and then he can sit on the floor with her. That suggestion will piss some people off, but she is seriously attached to that dog. 

Anyway, I think this is more encouraging than a post about missing Shawn, but maybe I have a weird way of looking at it. It would be so nice if the gym is running smoothly by next summer and Shawn can take a week or two off, if not the entire month!
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 68 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:26 pm

What is she going to do and how will she survive if she and tuck’s dad cannot work it out?! Oh man.

I saw in reddit a recap of a podcast she did before their alleged big fight and she said they’re going through a hard time but it’s ok because he’s the love of her life and they’ll get through anything. Hope it’s still all true.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:29 pm

Alanna - That video makes me so sad now because she said she thought he was going to propose to her that night. But he didn't. She said on Jenna Kutcher's podcast that they were going through a rough time because the gym requires so much of his time, but that they were teammates and they'd get through it. And she talked about how upset fans get if they sense trouble in their relationship, and she basically said "Imagine how I'd feel if we broke up. This is the love of my life. I'd be a mess." But I really think seeing other couples progress in their relationships and theirs just stalling has really impacted her. I know she's not the easiest person to love or live with at times (aren't we all?), but I feel terrible for her. And I'm sorry, but if Shawn can leave the gym for paid sponsorship deals, he can leave to see her in Canada for a few days. If he pours all of his time into his business endeavors and never has time for Kait, enough said. It's such a shame becasue she also told Jenna about how excited they were to go to San Diego for a few days, and they sure looked happy and playful during that trip.

Terabithia - I'm afraid she was crying about Doodle beacuse losing Shawn means losing Doodle, too. A breakup will be doubly hard for her. I hope I'm wrong.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:35 pm

Yes hat night was the night to propose!! He really dropped the ball imo. I think even if things were tough but they were married by now, they wouldn’t be as tough in the same way.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:45 pm

Aww I'm sure Doodle misses her too.. and his daddy even if they are having trouble. Btw, I'm so glad we are all trying to stay calm and not having freakouts over this laugh out loud group hug

Ps: @Alanna love your avatar! I had to change mine back since them in wedding attire isn't so much fun to look at the moment. laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 68 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 68 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 68 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 68 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:47 pm

Linds911 wrote:Aww I'm sure Doodle misses her too.. and his daddy even if they are having trouble. Btw, I'm so glad we are all trying to stay calm and not having freakouts over this laugh out loud group hug

Ps: @Alanna love your avatar! I had to change mine back since them in wedding attire isn't so much fun to look at the moment. laugh out loud

Thank you heartbeat I love this pic and since I’m afraid my time is running out to use it, I thought better now than never laugh out loud sad but true!

I’m sure no matter how bad their fight was, Kait doesn’t want to breakup. Wonder what Shawn’s thinking.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:57 pm

@Alanna I don't think he wants to either since he has done so much for her. Hopefully once his gym gets up and running, ad he finds people to help him run it he can focus on her more. I'm just praying when the 4 weeks are over and she's back with him things look better. I/we can only hope.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 68 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 68 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 68 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 68 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:29 pm

I finally listened to Kaitlyn's Bachette recap from June 26. She said that while they were on the show, Shawn gave her a secret note saying that when he kissed her he felt like he couldn't breathe and that he never experienced that before. Kait said she still had that note, but Doodle got ahold of the memory jar and ate some of the other ones. She said she didn't understand it because he's ten years old and still chews on things as if he's a puppy.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:54 pm

Shawn was (is!? sad) such a romantic. Deep sigh.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:59 pm

Alanna wrote:Shawn was (is!? sad) such a romantic. Deep sigh.
I can't fully convince myself that it'll happen but I'm really hoping that this time apart will help him them reprioritize their relationship.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:01 pm

https://people.com/tv/shawn-booth-talks-relationship-secrets-kaitlyn-bristowe/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:10 pm

Oh my gawddddd. Shawn, how much more of this can I be expected to take?? Please. laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781