SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 77 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by crunchette Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:49 am

I'm listening to Kait's new podcast with Wells.  The night before they recorded it, she was at Jessica and Cody's wedding which was held in the exact same spot where she and Shawn had their LCD.  She said a lot of the old emotions came back and she started to cry.  IMO, it must have been hard for her to think back to that time with Shawn and then watch another couple who met after you getting married and already expecting a baby.  I know the best is yet to come, but I just feel terrible for her.

Last edited by crunchette on Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 77 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:55 am

Well Shawn also forgot their anniversary and has just been a d!ck for a year or so, so hopefully she is keeping that in mind as well as she tries to move forward.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:23 am

I woke up in such a dark place this morning thinking that Shawn never loved Kait, never intended to marry her, only used her, etc. Then I started remembering small details that I forgot (his sweet gestures, kind compliments, loving words, etc). I spent time torturing myself by listening to their podcasts -- their cute banter, their humor, her giggles, etc. There was soooo much love there. And he easily talked about "when we get married" and "we'll have that memory for the next 45 years," so he was clearly picturing a long future with her. What a mess.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:30 pm

@crunchette I can't watch any of their dates or listen to the podcasts yet but I remember exactly what happens/they say when you post it laugh out loud Yep he did so many romantic things for her in the very beginning and then...I still think him opening his gym was the downfall of their relationship. Kaitlyn even knew when she tweeted 'see you in 2 years' or something like that. *sigh*

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 77 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 77 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 77 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 77 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:33 pm

@Linds911 - I wanted to knock his teeth out when he said "See you in 2020."  That was awful.  She just wanted some reassurance and he gave her zip. Turns out she was right to be worried. Her gut was talking.

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-devastated-split-shawn-booth/

The video has some different info than the print.  It said Kait really wanted it to work but that requires two people.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:38 pm

Ugh yes I knew he tweeted back but forgot what he said. no no hmmm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 77 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 77 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 77 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 77 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:47 pm

He won’t even see her in 2020 now sad what a loser and I’m too obsessed with this whole thing laugh out loud it’s not my relationship, why am I so involved? I need a life laugh out loud Rolling Eyes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:54 pm

laugh out loud you're not alone!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:08 pm

I think he should have ended it sooner because I believe he new for a long time he was not going to marry her I will be ticked if his new girlfriend he marries right away jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:00 pm

timfan wrote:I think he should have ended it sooner because I believe he new  for a long time he was not going to marry her I will be ticked if his new girlfriend he marries right away jmo

Does he have a new GF?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:14 pm

@Jolena nope, everyone is just guessing who of the two will start dating first.

When/if they start dating again, they best give it at least a year! all jmo.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:30 am

Jolena wrote:
timfan wrote:I think he should have ended it sooner because I believe he new  for a long time he was not going to marry her I will be ticked if his new girlfriend he marries right away jmo

Does he have a new GF?

@timfan,
IMO, Shawn has a girlfriend. She’s not necessarily new. Like most women, Kaitlyn felt the alienation of affection and the threat of her. Her behavior told us that. IMO, Everything about his behavior, his distance, his obvious total change in priorities to exclude Kaitlyn, his attendance at an out of town wedding without her (no, I don’t buy the no plus one excuse) and most of all his move out of the home they shared. Everything says he has moved on. I know he started a business but, it’s a gym, not a 24 hour 7/11. He is a man on a mission to be independent, that’s why there was such urgency to get the business up and running and there is a reason for his sudden need for independence and separate branding and the reason has a name and I believe we will all know it soon. He will be somewhat careful to try to avoid backlash as much as possible but, she will turn up when the smoke clears. All JMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781