SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:06 pm

NO Discussion for Media SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:20 pm

Note: filming last year began ~ Jan 21-Mid March
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:22 am

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* S1193-211_1_hero_dashboard_3200x1040_app_v3

http://www.threenow.co.nz/
http://www.threenow.co.nz/tv/the-bachelor-nz/home.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:16 am

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* V110
http://www.threenow.co.nz/tv/the-bachelor-nz/home/bios/meet-zac.html

Hailing from the Hibiscus Coast, 28-year-old Zac is no stranger to a high pressure environment having represented New Zealand competing at an international level in the sport of sprint kayaking. As well as being a qualified life guard, Zac recently completed a Bachelor of Sport and Recreation through AUT, and works in Sports Management – delivering a sports program at Orewa Surf Life Saving Club.

The modest and endearing bachelor, who describes himself as a “laid-back Kiwi bloke”, is ready to embrace this new opportunity.

“I’ve always stood by the fact that life should be an adventure and you should take every opportunity you’re given. When someone offers you the chance to meet beautiful and interesting women,travel the world, and hopefully find love at the end – it was a no brainer.”

More About Zac

Tell me about your job
I work full time as a Head Coach at a Surf Life Saving Club (Orewa SLSC). This role sees me leading a squad of around 30-40 young people and I absolutely love it! I really enjoy helping people and I get to do that every day by supporting them to grow and reach their potential. It’s quite an energy demanding job and can’t be done in halves. Half of my time is actually on the water coaching, while the rest is made up of planning, managing relationships, programming and other admin.

What are your hobbies outside of work?
I enjoy being active and love keeping fit! I enjoy surfing with my mates and most things water related. Otherwise I love to read, travel, watch good movies, eat (anything and everything) and be social. If I was to go to a BYO dinner with my friends, red wine would be my poison of choice.

Moment you’re most proud of: 
Graduating from university with a Bachelor of Sport & Rec- Management and representing NZ at the 2015 World Champs in Sprint Kayaking would be my top two.

What are you looking for in your ideal partner?
I’m after someone who’s independent, social, amiable and caring - someone with a kind heart and who likes to keep fit and active. I’d like someone who is passionate with a bit of drive and ambition. Bonus points if they like black liquorice (all good if not, more for me!).

What words would your friends use to describe you?
I’d hope my friends describe me as…honest, loyal, dependable and trustworthy. And I imagine they’d say sometimes I’m a bit of a kook

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:21 am

Bachie NZ S3 name is Zac Franich
Note: If you click on the link in the embedded post above it will take you to a video of Zac.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:27 am

Katiebelle wrote:It's Zac Franich!!!

He's a pretty well known professional sportsman who represented NZ in kayaking.

From what I know more of and "Art" than a "Jordan".

Here are some articles about him.

http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2017/02/the-bachelor-nz-revealed-as-zac-franich.html

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11806808

http://thespinoff.co.nz/tv/24-02-2017/here-is-everything-you-need-to-know-about-our-new-bachelor-zac-franich/

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/89762294/Revealed-New-Zealands-New-Bachelor
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:49 am

Franich revealed what he was hoping for from his perfect match.

"I really don't have a type; every woman has something special about them. I don't want to go into this experience with a list of must-haves. I'm keeping an open mind and hope to find that spark with someone who shares some of my passions for travel, adventure, the ability to laugh and have fun."

The self confessed kook also said: "Bonus points if they like black liquorice. All good if not, more for me."

Sue Woodfield, MediaWorks Head Of Commissioning and External Production, said: "Zac was chosen because he ticks all the boxes.

"He's handsome, sporty and accomplished, a real Kiwi guy with a great sense humour. He's the boy next door that you'd take home to meet the parents and most importantly – he's genuinely looking to meet someone special. We wish him all the best in his quest for love."
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:54 am

Some media pics of Zac

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Zac-620

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1487921407475
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11806808
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:03 am

I can't see that embedded video because I'm in Canada.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:38 am

Bachelor fans meet our new leading man Zac! We can't wait to follow him on his journey to find love! Check him out in our exclusive first look video - link in our bio. #TheBachelorNZ #BachelorReveal by @thebachelornz
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:57 am

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* V0

Zac Franich has been revealed as the star of the upcoming season of The Bachelor NZ. The 28-year-old hails from the Hibiscus Coast, where he works full time as the head coach at the Orewa Surf Life Saving Club. Franich describes himself as a 'laid-back Kiwi bloke', but is no stranger to high pressure environments, having represented New Zealand in the sport of sprint kayaking.

I sat down with Franich to find out more about him before The Bachelor NZ kicks off on Three in March.

You're a qualified life guard, competed internationally at sprint kayaking and coach surf lifesavers. How did you develop your water-sport skills?
I've trained twice a day since I was 13-years-old. I'm no stranger to hard work.

Do you prefer backstroke or... breaststroke?
Ha ha, I enjoy freestyle!

Do you work out at the gym as well?
Part of my training for sprint kayaking has been at the gym and running, but there's no one specific way I keep fit, I'm just active in a lot of different ways. I'm fortunate in that I have to be active to do my job properly.

How does it feel to be the next Bachelor?
It's massively flattering. I never thought I was the type of person who would be picked for something like this. I feel stoked and privileged, I reckon it's going to be fun.

What are you looking for in a partner?
Someone who is able to challenge me. I'm looking for someone outgoing, adventurous, independent, caring, friendly, sociable. It's a hard one because you kind of have this idea in your head, then you meet someone who may not have all of those qualities, but there's a certain something they have that just fits.

Do you have a 'type' of woman?
I don't really have a type, I wouldn't go for a blonde or a brunette. It's more about the kind of person they are.

Why haven't you met Ms Right yet?
I have been really heavily involved in my sport and often in that environment, it's really hard to commit. I never do anything half-heartedly. So, I can't commit 100 percent to my sporting career and 100 percent to a relationship, it's been a tricky conundrum. Also I don't think it's a case of not being able to meet Ms Right - I wouldn't have a problem going to a bar and talking to a girl. But this opportunity is really unique and it says a lot about the girls I'm about to meet that they're willing to put themselves out there as well.

How will you cope with cameras recording intimate moments with the ladies?
It will probably be quite awkward at first. I'm not sure how anyone prepares for that sort of situation. I guess I've just got to trust the experience and become comfortable with it. To get the most out of this, I'm going to have to let my guard down, be myself and just try and forget about the cameras.

If money wasn't an issue, what would be your ideal first date?
It would be something pretty simple - it'd be an activity followed by some chill time. Maybe we'd go on a hike somewhere, find something like a high waterfall to jump off, then maybe a picnic with some drinks. Sitting down and enjoying someone's company for a while, you can learn a lot about them.

Even if money was no issue, you wouldn't want like a private jet to Las Vegas and a Cirque du Soleil show or something like that?
No, if you did something like that, she'd be expecting that all the time and I'd be broke! It'd be back to picking her up in my old car and no more fancy jet.

What are you most looking forward to about The Bachelor?
The chance of meeting my someone special. Any guy, if given the opportunity to meet the love of his life - I don't care who you are, you're going to find that exciting.

http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2017/02/the-bachelor-nz-revealed-as-zac-franich.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:19 pm

pvpr wrote:
The season starts on March 19th and airs every Sunday at 7 and every Monday at 7:30

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/photos/a.1517681555138509.1073741828.1505817109658287/1846788268894501/?type=3
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 16998183_1846788268894501_4794910901951874374_n
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum